21.84%
No.
29.89%
Depends.
33.33%
Not sure.
14.94%
Total: 100% 87 vote(s)
He has mentioned that CGF is not as good as CF for that specific combo.
GCF won't work because it is too aggresive & has low stamina.
Yo, I just went to Holiday Havoc!. I used the Duo F230 CF, and it dominated. I will put a threa up soon.
Try MSF Gryph Gryph 105RF it has awesome attack power
even some of the possible counters have Dragoon, everyone should know that DRAGOON IS AWSOME AND UNBEATABLE.
Why not try Dark Knight? It's the only part that can spin left other than Dragooon and with some wheels it has strong attack power. I've KO'd some non-Synchroms in a 0G Defense Stadium when weak launching, but that probably wont do much again Synchroms. Also, from my use with it, it seems to have better spin equalization than Dragooon does because it doesn't suffer from the metal-to-metal recoil that Dragooon has to deal with. But IDK, maybe it could work, maybe it could not.
(Jan. 23, 2013  1:25 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I've KO'd some non-Synchroms in a 0G Defense Stadium when weak launching, but that probably wont do much again Synchroms.

And thus, you've answered your question. Losing the power of synchrom is simply too huge of a price to pay against other synchroms in almost every situation.
death aquario ch120 wd can beat _______Dragooon BGrin
That's already known. I had a thread for Death Gasher CH120 WD.
Gryph Gryph SA165(normal)GF is also a great counter (and actually beats things other than Dragooon) if someone actually takes the time to learn how strong/fast to launch it. I posted tests in the GF Discussion thread. If it is launched just hard/fast enough to where it doesn't self KO, then it will sway ________ Dragooon B:D long enough for it to scrape to death. It's just that no one else has bothered to try it.
I agree with KainHighwind there. I like to use Death W145/SA165 GF instead, though. It easily OS's Dragoon BGrin, 0GKO's stamina, and can beat defense via OS sometimes.
(Nov. 07, 2012  12:21 PM)Ultimo Wrote: The Best way to counter ____ Dragooon BGrin would probably end up using an "Anti" left-spin chromium wheel. I would personally say that MSF-F Killerken Dragooon SA165 CF/GCF can counter ____ Dragooon BGrin to an extent.

the point is to counter it without using it.....

(Feb. 09, 2013  11:08 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: Gryph Gryph SA165(normal)GF is also a great counter (and actually beats things other than Dragooon) if someone actually takes the time to learn how strong/fast to launch it. I posted tests in the GF Discussion thread. If it is launched just hard/fast enough to where it doesn't self KO, then it will sway ________ Dragooon BGrin long enough for it to scrape to death. It's just that no one else has bothered to try it.

what about other dragooon combos, their are more than just dragooon b:d. What about Gargole Dragooon LW160GF? I think that combo will pwn any comb in its path.
You just contradicted yourself right there.

Dragooon is easily countered, but it's just so versatile. It's like how Libra was, Attack, Defense and Stamina all rolled into an OP setup. Well, was.

Duo F230 CF
Gryph Gryph SA165 GF
Death Cancer CH120 WD
Etc.

I'd mention more with tests to back it up, but am on phone atm, so nah.
Ashton Pinto used Girago Girago W105 MF to win the MFB tournament held on 20th April, 2013.
He was able to defeat BladingSpirit5's Revizer Dragooon BD145RDF combo.
I understand that Zero-G is different. Maybe substituting W105 with W145 or SA165 help?
Or maybe we should try and modify Meow's Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF combo with LW160?
Uhh.. no, he did not beat the BD145RDF combo... He beat the SA165EWD one.
(Feb. 27, 2013  4:36 PM)Kujikato Wrote: You just contradicted yourself right there.

Dragooon is easily countered, but it's just so versatile. It's like how Libra was, Attack, Defense and Stamina all rolled into an OP setup. Well, was.

Duo F230 CF
Gryph Gryph SA165 GF
Death Cancer CH120 WD
Etc.

I'd mention more with tests to back it up, but am on phone atm, so nah.

Just making a point, I didnt write that, it was my carp sister. When I leave my account she does random stuff on it.

Also, Revizer Revizer T125WD works well too as a counter
You can try another left spin like Girago Dragooon SA165RDF.
I think it would be better not to use Dragooon. I believe the creator of this thread posted it somewhere.

Edit: Here it is

(Nov. 07, 2012  12:48 PM)One Direction Wrote: Yes that might be the case but one way or another you are still using Dragoon the point of this thread is to find competitive counter to Dragoon B: D without using Dragoon. I guess that needs
to be specified in the OP though.
(May. 15, 2013  3:04 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: You can try another left spin like Girago Dragooon SA165RDF.

I don't know why you keep posting my combo everywhere you go... It's kinda wierd...That combo only serves to resist "push" KO and OS right-spin combos by spin-equalization. It won't do very well against other left-spin beys. Smile
Well, I have tested it and... it can actually beat 5 beys at a time, 3 of them were left spin beyblade opponents, and sorry if it's weird, it's just an awesome combo Smile
It may be awsome but this is for combos not using dragooon.
(May. 15, 2013  3:57 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Well, I have tested it and... it can actually beat 5 beys at a time, 3 of them were left spin beyblade opponents, and sorry if it's weird, it's just an awesome combo Smile

Alright... well I guess if you like it that much! Smile
Has anyone tried TR145?
Do you realize that this thread isn't needed really anymore, and as well as the fact that your necro was pointless.

Test, post your results, and I will change my mind.
No, I didn't know.