Competitive Burst Classic Customizations

(Feb. 16, 2020  8:39 PM)HeroEli Wrote: I have Fang Fenrir, Heavy, Spiral’. It works pretty well except it wastes all of its stamina in the edge. It is also very hard to burst. Does anyone have a cheap alternative driver that would keep me in the center and keep my burst resistance?

Try Keep' or a worn-down Destroy'
(Feb. 17, 2020  5:01 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2020  8:39 PM)HeroEli Wrote: I have Fang Fenrir, Heavy, Spiral’. It works pretty well except it wastes all of its stamina in the edge. It is also very hard to burst. Does anyone have a cheap alternative driver that would keep me in the center and keep my burst resistance?

Destroy’ is  banned in classic format
Can someone tell me if this is a good deck

Victory Valkyrie Gravity Ultimate Reboot’
Kerbeus K2 Spread Eternal-S
Gainnon G2 Gravity Unite

And is there a bey that goes well with revolve tt
(Feb. 18, 2020  2:52 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Can someone tell me if this is a good deck

Victory Valkyrie Gravity Ultimate Reboot’
Kerbeus K2 Spread Eternal-S
Gainnon G2 Gravity Unite

And is there a bey that goes well with revolve tt

Thats a decent deck, although a good defense type TT classic layer would go well with TT revolve.
So will Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Revolve work?
(Feb. 18, 2020  3:47 PM)Nik P. Wrote: So will Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Revolve work?

Sure, but I thought you u were using gravity on Victory Valkyrie on Ul’.
Ok so is it ok if I’ll use spread on Kerbeus
(Feb. 18, 2020  5:13 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Ok so is it ok if I’ll use spread on Kerbeus

Sure, it should be fine.
(Feb. 17, 2020  5:01 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Thx

(Feb. 17, 2020  12:00 PM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  5:01 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Try Keep' or a worn-down Destroy'

Destroy’ is  banned in classic format

Thank you I was just about to use destroy’.
What is a competive layer for this combo, ____ Triple Jaggy’
(Jun. 27, 2020  10:27 PM)Nik P. Wrote: What is a competive layer for this combo, ____ Triple Jaggy’

Single layer Valkyrie, although Jaggy’ from what I’ve seen isn’t really that good, even in Burst Classic.
R classic rules the same as standard rules?
(Jun. 27, 2020  11:03 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: R classic rules the same as standard rules?

Wrong place to ask this question. And no. Why don't you go look up the rules to Burst Standard and the rules to Burst Classic and try to see the difference?
(Jun. 27, 2020  10:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  10:27 PM)Nik P. Wrote: What is a competive layer for this combo, ____ Triple Jaggy’

Single layer Valkyrie, although Jaggy’ from what I’ve seen isn’t really that good, even in Burst Classic.

Huh, I always thought Jaggy seemed pretty alright. Have I been living a lie?
Are these Combos Aloud
Prime Apocalypse 3Hit Destroy’
Regaila Genesis 0Proof Orbit
Master Diabolos 0Turn Xtend+
Judgement Achilles 00Dagger Dimension
Grand Joker Convert Unite
Union Dragon Sting Quick’
(Sep. 03, 2020  2:51 AM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Are these Combos Aloud
Prime Apocalypse 3Hit Destroy’
Regaila Genesis 0Proof Orbit
Master Diabolos 0Turn Xtend+
Judgement Achilles 00Dagger Dimension
Grand Joker Convert Unite
Union Dragon Sting Quick’

Please go look at the Rulebook before asking any questions about this.
Finally updated the OP with the changes from this post. I also took the liberty to remove all instances of Fusion' since that got banned. I also added Chm to the Driger F combo, since it will probably function very similarly to the original Charge on that combo.

(Jan. 02, 2020  7:21 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Maybe add Dranzer Flame and Unicrest for Hasbro Stamina, they seem to also have pretty decent Stamina from the tests I've done so far. I still have to compare them to stuff like Anubion A2 and other stuff at some point though.

I plan to add them, as well as some new things that have been introduced or discovered since this last update draft was posted (D2, J2, Tyros), but I'd need to know where all everyone thinks they should fit in and what combos work best for them. I only have a lot of experience with the TT D2 so I could see Dark Deathscyther Gravity/Heavy/Spread Orbit/Om being the most popular go to combo, with the Defense variant being close behind and something like Gravity/Yell/Heavy Keep'/Unite'/Keep/Unite being a viable KO Defense type.

My experience with J2 is a bit more limited, but I'd expect it to do well on G/H/S.O as well, and also on Yr-S. Maybe it could also work on Unite or Octa. I also wonder if both of them would perform well on Et/Et-S and use the Driver's short height to destabilize Revolve combos despite generally not performing well on cone-shaped tips.
From what i seen Unlock Unicorn Counters Xcalibur's quite well And it's Atrack is no joke some combo's i would consider are

UU.Y.Dm'
From my tests you could try this against Single Valkyrie and Get some good results

UU.Q.Sp'

Very akward combo But If your opponent is not that heavy then a key to victory
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:11 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: From what i seen Unlock Unicorn Counters Xcalibur's quite well And it's Atrack is no joke some combo's i would consider are

UU.Y.Dm'
From my tests you could try this against Single Valkyrie and Get some good results

UU.Q.Sp'

Xcalibur isn’t even a good layer in Classic lol
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:11 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: From what i seen Unlock Unicorn Counters Xcalibur's quite well And it's Atrack is no joke some combo's i would consider are

UU.Y.Dm'

UU.Q.Sp'

That’s what I thought of unicrest and here we are. Anything could happen, but it could take some experiments and tests, some seem to be going on right now.

UU.Y.Dm'

UU.Q.Sp'

Unlock unicorn I’m gonna assume is unicrest. In that case, I had a LOT of luck with infinity revolve
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:21 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Xcalibur isn’t even a good layer in Classic lol
That’s what I thought of unicrest and here we are. Anything could happen, but it could take some experiments and tests, some seem to be going on right now.

UU.Y.Dm'

UU.Q.Sp'

Unlock unicorn I’m gonna assume is unicrest. In that case, I had a LOT of luck with infinity revolve

I mean TT ver
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

UU.Y.Dm'

UU.Q.Sp'

It kinda is. At least in the Hasbro meta.
Lost Longinus and L2 are banned I assume
(Sep. 12, 2020  12:05 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Lost Longinus and L2 are banned I assume

Yes
(Sep. 12, 2020  12:17 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  12:05 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Lost Longinus and L2 are banned I assume

Yes

Ok