15.00%
Use them
45.00%
Buy two
27.92%
other
12.08%
Total: 100% 240 vote(s)
that probably the most interesting post in this topic, but the paint is so lose it kinda exaggerates the damage.
i have a colored bey but i never use its metal wheel i only use the other parts like R2F Or BD
(May. 17, 2011  10:44 AM)pikabattler Wrote: that probably the most interesting post in this topic, but the paint is so lose it kinda exaggerates the damage.

thats what i think i mean nothing wrong with showing off a few war scars right? -w-
Well, i HAD a gravity perseus, the paint chipped off, so i put black marker on it, but when it battles, it goes on the metal wheels of other beys, so i dont use it anymore.

If the bey is like galaxy pegasis, hell kerbecs, i'd use it.
If it is like cyber pegasis, mercury anubis, i wouldn't use it.
I will sometimes use it if its really good, i cant take it anymore! or if it deserves testing (like bakushin susanow)
If its super rare, not like beat lynx, but like beys that r only 300 in the world like that type of rare, i'd keep it safe in like a display case, or ask youtubers and wbo if i shud use it, majority wins.
(Jan. 28, 2011  9:48 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: I have lots of spray paint cans (dont ask me why!!!)

i have ice phoenix 90 WF, I actually use the ice wheel because it is top-tier.
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:20 PM)Delta Bladerâ„¢ Wrote: I only use it if it's not rare (e.g. Gravity, Meteo) or if it's rare and top-tier (e.g. Vulcan) but I will NEVER use a rare one with uncolored alternatives/or if it's bad competitively (e.g. Burn from Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard ver., Sol from Sol Blaze V145AS Gold ver.)

burn is top tier, excuse me?
(May. 17, 2011  10:25 AM)RowDog Wrote: What is the point of buying a bey if you don't use it? "Oh no the paint chips, its the end of the world!!" Seriously? As you can probably tell I use my beys.

I agree, its a toy, made for fun! If its like a painting or statue, then u leave it alone for looks Tongue_out

But then, when i bought a painted cyber pegasus, i felt like, i dont wanna use it, at first I did, then it looked so awesome! I kept it for 5 months, I used it... Tongue_out
I use it in tournaments.
(May. 19, 2011  2:24 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  9:48 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: I have lots of spray paint cans (dont ask me why!!!)

i have ice phoenix 90 WF, I actually use the ice wheel because it is top-tier.
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:20 PM)Delta Bladerâ„¢ Wrote: I only use it if it's not rare (e.g. Gravity, Meteo) or if it's rare and top-tier (e.g. Vulcan) but I will NEVER use a rare one with uncolored alternatives/or if it's bad competitively (e.g. Burn from Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard ver., Sol from Sol Blaze V145AS Gold ver.)

burn is top tier, excuse me?

what is this ice wheel?
I use my color wheels i believe each beyblade was meant to be used
but i respect the people who collect them and keep them in good shape
I just think thats boring
Buy 2 unless the bey sucks altogether
EX: Hated cyber pegasus(red) so never use
loved galaxy bought 2
(Jan. 28, 2011  9:25 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Because it looks so awsome!! The only reason I would ever use it was if it got released by Hasbro. It would be so much cheaper after that.

Well with the introduction of Mercury Anubis into the anime, there is hope for that. Albeit, 4D will probably only come out 1-2 years from now in the U.S., but still
Honestly, with the way Hasbro has been going, (although this could definitely be wrong) I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to do the ultimate troll and release Mercury unpainted, so that we couldn't get the colored versions unless we shell out a lot of cash for it online. The only ways that Hasbro releases colored MW's is by either forcing you to buy it through buying the carpy DS games or their 'super awesome sets'.
Did you miss the Legend Series? For the life of me I could not figure out why they decided to use silver paint for a metal wheel thats already in a shade of silver. But still, they were painted and put into (albeit even more generic looking) standard packages and sold regularly.
Correction then: A normally released MW sold by both companies that has been painted. The colored Cyber and Counter were sold w/ DS games, so...
I buy 2 to use one and never use the other
I'll usually buy two or more of most Beys with decent parts anyway, so for MOST painted wheels I don't mind using them. However, in the case of my Mercury wheel, I refuse to use it until I have at least one of each Mercury color stocked for collection purposes(since Mercury's not a fantastic wheel anyway and it costs $60 for one).
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:02 PM)DedlyAquaTurtle Wrote: My brother (^) and I always prefer to not use our painted metal wheels for battles but after seeing all the metal masters beys, which are like, all painted, should we stop carring because we will end up with alot of good beys that will go un-used if we keep this up?

I just posted this on random thoughts. What do I do???
i use colored ones until they look so scratch up they dont look good while spinning when that happens i take the remaing paint off
If Hasbro Release Vulcan in a starter and not in a video game im buying 3, one for using, one for keeping out of the box but in mint condition and one for keeping NIB and the same with Mercury when they release it
In that case, doubles seem like the solution. I mean, I would love to see things like the Hell wheel be used, but also stay gold at the same time. Voting for doubles! As long as they are cheap of course
I use them only after i have 3 of the part, but for me that rule applies to ALL my beys
I use strong painted metal wheels but if a wheel is not good I would rather just keep it unchipped. It would be cool if I could buy 2 so I can use one but I don't have that much money to spend.
i use them painted or not

i think of of each bey having emotions (sorta stupid right) and yes when ur holding that unchipped beauty u think "wow this bey looks awesome" but then it feels like its talking to me like "come on u know u want to use me aginst that carpy dark wolf" so i break down and use it (ik the story was kinda cheesey and stupid lol)
I have yet to get any colored wheels but I would use them unless they are rare. If it is black a sharpie could be used to keep it that way.