15.00%
Use them
45.00%
Buy two
27.92%
other
12.08%
Total: 100% 240 vote(s)
I generally use 'em. I mean, I try my best, but I only have a couple of rare colored MWs, so I try my hardest to keep their use to a minimum.
The problem is, someone that knows nothing about beys, like some of my friends come over and what do they do? Insist on using the sweetest looking ones Crying
That is a fail. I generally don't use painted MWs, even non rare ones. I only use them if I have a duplicate, like Hades (MW).
they should put paint while the metals are being molded(something i dunno), not just painted it so it wouldn't chip off easily
(Jan. 09, 2013  1:29 PM)keithoinkz Wrote: they should put paint while the metals are being molded(something i dunno), not just painted it so it wouldn't chip off easily

That is not at all how metallurgy works, and to properly color any kind of metal blend, it needs to be a highly specific mixture, and doing it is infinitely more time-consuming and expensive.

They're children's toys, not collectible swords produced in extremely low quantities over the course of several months.
I have only two colored wheels, one is the gold Dragooon (only mounted, i will not use it because i have 1...2...3... 3! Dragooon Chrome wheels and i will buy one more next month) and a gold L-Drago Destroy, I use this Gold Metal Wheel for the combo L-Drago Destroy LW160GCF (really nice to see gold, red and black) but i bought and I'm waiting it to arrive another to replace the damaged one when i quit playing so they can be kept like a nice memory

I think sometimes is better to kept it safe and sometimes use them, depending of the combo and if you want a colour matching/combination. When you know you will not play with them forever is useful to buy two so you can have a "shiny" one
I just let the paint chip then recolour it the same or another colour
I use them. Thus the bey in my av and signature.
I use most of mine. My first Galaxy Pegasus and my DS Bakushin Susanow had really chippy paint, I'm glad Hasbro reinforced it for Hades and Gravity. But usually, if it's a bad wheel and it's painted, like Poison or Mercury, I don't use it.
(Jan. 03, 2013  11:44 AM)BaoMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2013  11:40 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I don't keep all my painted wheels mint,but I do for most of them.
have you ever tried spray painting or something?

Sorry for the late reply.Yes,I have spray painted beyblades,but not ones that have already been painted.

Anyways here are some pictures of my used painted MW's (Pictures taken with webcam)

Pictures of my mint MW's

I can't stand Colored Fusion Wheels. With Hades (Kerbecs BD145DS) I'm perfectly fine with it, as not even a little piece of paint has chipped yet, even though it's my most heavily used Bey. But otherwise, CFWs are a 'no-no' in my book. I do own a colored Torch (Gemios W130CS) and a colored Rock (Zurafa R145WB), and they drive me crazy 24/7. I wish I could just chip all the paint off and get it over with. Tired Drives me nuts, I tell you, quack.
(Jan. 20, 2013  7:29 AM)Duck Wrote: I can't stand Colored Fusion Wheels. With Hades (Kerbecs BD145DS) I'm perfectly fine with it, as not even a little piece of paint has chipped yet, even though it's my most heavily used Bey. But otherwise, CFWs are a 'no-no' in my book. I do own a colored Torch (Gemios W130CS) and a colored Rock (Zurafa R145WB), and they drive me crazy 24/7. I wish I could just chip all the paint off and get it over with. Tired Drives me nuts, I tell you, quack.

Huh, why would you care THAT much about a colored MW? Especially if it's just Torch/Cloud and Rock, which (I hope*) you don't use that much, hrrr**...

*I used Rock way too much, and I now feel like a noob for it... but then again, I use Bakushin now, which is also pretty stupid.
**Supposed to be a puzzled dragon sound, not to be confused with "hurr" as in "hurr durr".
(Jan. 20, 2013  8:37 PM)toatanu Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2013  7:29 AM)Duck Wrote: I can't stand Colored Fusion Wheels. With Hades (Kerbecs BD145DS) I'm perfectly fine with it, as not even a little piece of paint has chipped yet, even though it's my most heavily used Bey. But otherwise, CFWs are a 'no-no' in my book. I do own a colored Torch (Gemios W130CS) and a colored Rock (Zurafa R145WB), and they drive me crazy 24/7. I wish I could just chip all the paint off and get it over with. Tired Drives me nuts, I tell you, quack.

Huh, why would you care THAT much about a colored MW? Especially if it's just Torch/Cloud and Rock, which (I hope*) you don't use that much, hrrr**...

*I used Rock way too much, and I now feel like a noob for it... but then again, I use Bakushin now, which is also pretty stupid.
**Supposed to be a puzzled dragon sound, not to be confused with "hurr" as in "hurr durr".

Nope. Torch and Rock mostly just sit there along with the other parts they came with, quack. 'Specially Torch. I mean, who uses Torch??? I think I'm just a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to things I care about, and I most certainly care a lot about my Beys. ..Ha, finally someone who appreciates the Bakushin Wheel! Yes! Grin I do use the Bakushin Wheel quite frequently, although nothing really outdoes Hades. Good thing it's paint hasn't chipped or I'd go insane. That's my top Bey (excluding Death Quetz, which I like a lot, but favor Hades Kerbecs' stamina-favoring performance over Quetz's attack-favoring performance).

Dragon noises FTW.
Beyblades were meant to put in the launcher and let it rip.
so I do it,without caring for the paint.
I'm good at re-coloring,so,it doesn't even matter
If I had a rare wheel,then I wouldn't use it
I buy two; one to use, one for collection. But even with non-painted ones, I buy two anyway. XD

(Jan. 21, 2013  8:02 AM)Duck Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2013  8:37 PM)toatanu Wrote:

Nope. Torch and Rock mostly just sit there along with the other parts they came with, quack. 'Specially Torch. I mean, who uses Torch??? I think I'm just a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to things I care about, and I most certainly care a lot about my Beys. ..Ha, finally someone who appreciates the Bakushin Wheel! Yes! Grin I do use the Bakushin Wheel quite frequently, although nothing really outdoes Hades. Good thing it's paint hasn't chipped or I'd go insane. That's my top Bey (excluding Death Quetz, which I like a lot, but favor Hades Kerbecs' stamina-favoring performance over Quetz's attack-favoring performance).

Dragon noises FTW.

Sadly I don't have Quetz OR Hades (yet) so I haven't really decided what I think of those wheels.
However, from what I see of Hell I think that I'll like it quite a bit... Either way, I hope I can somehow get an unpainted Hades, because it'll look better that way IMO and clawing the paint off will probably be "a bit" harder than with Bakushin. Also, I'm almost amazed that your Bakushin's paint hasn't chipped yet, hrr. Mine started to show silver after a few days of getting it.

Yes, Duck, I stole your idea, sort of.
(Jan. 21, 2013  11:39 AM)Infie Wrote: I buy two; one to use, one for collection. But even with non-painted ones, I buy two anyway. XD

Personally, I am far too poor/cheap to purchase two, hahaha. Heck, even buying one might be a bit much. In a case in which I do buy a Beyblade with a colored metal wheel, I'd use it as much as Beyblades that don't. Might as well, eh? My wallet's suffering cannot be in vain.
(Jan. 21, 2013  6:56 PM)toatanu Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  8:02 AM)Duck Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2013  8:37 PM)toatanu Wrote: Huh, why would you care THAT much about a colored MW? Especially if it's just Torch/Cloud and Rock, which (I hope*) you don't use that much, hrrr**...

Dragon noises FTW.

Sadly I don't have Quetz OR Hades (yet) so I haven't really decided what I think of those wheels.
However, from what I see of Hell I think that I'll like it quite a bit... Either way, I hope I can somehow get an unpainted Hades, because it'll look better that way IMO and clawing the paint off will probably be "a bit" harder than with Bakushin. Also, I'm almost amazed that your Bakushin's paint hasn't chipped yet, hrr. Mine started to show silver after a few days of getting it.

Yes, Duck, I stole your idea, sort of.

Aww, seriously? Death and Hell are the best in my book! ...Wow, that sounded kinda awkward (death and Hell = not pleasant things). Actually, my Bakushin isn't colored. I bought it off of eBay (and yes, I am 100% certain it's not a fake). I'm not really sure what it came with, of if the seller just took the one that came with Gemios, but I've studied and weighed it in comparison to my little sis' colored Bakushin and it's real alright. Gotta love it. ...I actually love my colored Hades the way it is. I couldn't imagine it being paintless. I wuv my Hades (you can probably tell by now).

You stole? Cheater. Tongue_out
I don't buy colored metal wheel beys unless I want it bad..........or have no choise cuz it only comes when painted, But beys like Gold Dark knight dragoon I will NOT use
I use common MWs, such as the blue Galaxy wheel, but any TT brand MW, I seal it in one of those boxes that baseball fans seal their baseballs.
I admire my Hasbro black Dragooon chrome wheel because its so freaking awesome!!!XD
I don't spare any painted MW's MWU HA HA HA HAAA! my hyperblades L-Drago Destroy looks like somebody thre the colors in the blender and don't even get me started on my hasbro Phoenix... (I'm prettty sure you'd weep if you saw it but other then the paint its in perfect condition...) but I just use the MW's cause they look cooler battling then they do just lying around... I've got pictures in the last page of the Beyblade Collection Thread.
I use all my colored metal wheel once in a while ( yes even omega dragonis)
I only use them on 230 beys against short opponents.