Clear Wheels Stamina Testing

okay did you drigergt use pheonix or fireblaze either way i would like to see both again more testing and on both thanks
if you are talking to me, i am not DrigerGT.
Can someone test Pegasis III and Leone II for Stamina?
Since only Oki owns them i think you're gonna have to wait till the other members get one since Oki is probably gonna be focused on testing the other parts of the new blades.
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Since only Oki owns them i think you're gonna have to wait till the other members get one since Oki is probably gonna be focused on testing the other parts of the new blades.

Yeah, I'm ordering them soon anyways.
Didn't do solo spin times, but I tested Pegasis II against Bull.

Burn Pegasis II 125WD vs Burn Bull 125WD
Bey Launcher - Alternating Shots
TT Attack

Burn Pegasis II 125WD 5/10. It seems to be on par with Bull.
Just to be sure, switch the WD's and do a second battle.
(Mar. 27, 2011  12:53 AM)Dan Wrote: Just to be sure, switch the WD's and do a second battle.

Just finished them up. After switching the WD's Pegasis II lost 4/10. It's not terrible, but I guess not as good as Bull.
i think i saw susanow haing a higher spin time than bull or aquario so simply is there any clear wheel like susanow we can test bull actually and susanow shape are simular
Can someone test Kerbecs? It seemed to be on par with Bull in tests that I have seen.
(Apr. 04, 2011  11:45 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Can someone test Kerbecs? It seemed to be on par with Bull in tests that I have seen.

I've been pushing this for so long. It is one of the heaviest CW's but has amazing weight distribution. When my Kerbecs and BB-107 come, I can test for you.
(Apr. 04, 2011  11:49 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  11:45 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Can someone test Kerbecs? It seemed to be on par with Bull in tests that I have seen.

I've been pushing this for so long. It is one of the heaviest CW's but has amazing weight distribution. When my Kerbecs and BB-107 come, I can test for you.

I will test it when my package arrives too.
How about Leone???? And if available Leone II.
I've already done some on earth. Look at the OP.
I just tested Pegasis III and Leone II. The results are very confusing.

Solo Spin
Burn Kerbecs AD145WD
3:32
3:37
3:21
Average - 3:30

Pretty normal, let's move onto Pegasis III.

Burn Pegasis III AD145WD
3:55
2:52
3:27
Average - 3:25

This is very good. It's only slightly worse than Kerbecs. Let's try Leone II.

Burn Leone II AD145WD
1:39
1:45
1:44
Average - 1:43

These results are very disappointing. I try again and again, but I can't seem to get past the 2-minute mark. Oh well. Let's try battling.

Stamina Battles

Earth Pegasis III 85WD VS Earth Kerbecs 85WD
Standard Procedures
Earth Pegasis Win Rate - 50% (5OSs)

Now, you're probably thinking that the 2nd launched Beyblade won all the time. You're wrong. In fact, Kerbecs won the majority of the first 5 rounds and Pegasis won the majority of the last 5 rounds. Very strange. Leone III results are even more strange.

Earth Leone II 85WD VS Earth Kerbecs 85WD
Standard Procedures
Earth Leone Win Rate - 100% (10OSs)

At this point, you're probably thinking "What the heck?". I used the exact same Earths and WDs from the last 10 rounds of testing with Pegasis III. I'll do Pegasis III VS Leone II later.

Please comment and test if you can.
You exchanged WD and possibly Earth between the two combinations so that they each used all of them fairly in total.
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You exchanged WD and possibly Earth between the two combinations so that they each used all of them fairly in total.

No. Should I redo them?
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:07 PM)Mr. N Wrote: No. Should I redo them?

Well, sometimes it does make a difference. If you can, it would be good to do it again.
It would have made more sense to do both solo spin testing and stamina testing on the one wheel instead of doing solo spin times on Burn and then battle testing on Earth. Also you're supposed to do 5 solo spin tests. Otherwise good testing.
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It would have made more sense to do both solo spin testing and stamina testing on the one wheel instead of doing solo spin times on Burn and then battle testing on Earth. Also you're supposed to do 5 solo spin tests. Otherwise good testing.

Oh, sorry about that. I started doing solo-spin tests on Burn, but then after I realized that I didn't have 2 Burns of the same mold, so I did Earth. I'll do Earth solo-spins tomorrow. I have to go out for dinner tonight.
I've been hearing for a while now (mostly from th!nk whenever he hears about me prefering Phantom Aquario over Cancer lol) that Cancer has been accepted as the "best" Clear Wheel for Phantom (and in general for Stamina). I finally decided to test this out for myself:

BeyStadium Standard Type - Balance Floor/Long Walls
BeyLauncher + Launcher Grip for both
Alternating Shots
Alternated Metal Wheels and Bottoms
Equally worn WDs

At first I tested using two Phantom Wheels, but after a ton of testing, the only thing that came of it was the discovery that my lighter Phantom is superior to my heavier one lol ... so, I wouldn't take these results as an indication of which Clear Wheel is better, but here they are:

These might be more accurate:

Thermal Aquario (Navy, BB-37) 125WD vs. Thermal Cancer (Red, BB-55) 125WD
Thermal Aquario 125WD: 8 wins
Thermal Cancer 125WD: 12 wins
Cancer win percentage: 60%

Cancer does have the higher win percentage in these results, but I'm still not totally convinced that it is superior to Aquario. Many of the battles seemed to have come down to have who was shot first ...

And some tests with Cygnus, just because I've heard of some people using it lately:

Thermal Cygnus 125WD vs. Thermal Cancer (Red, BB-55) 125WD
Thermal Cygnus 125WD: 13 wins
Thermal Cancer 125WD: 15 wins
2 draws
Cancer win percentage: 50%

The battles between these two may have been even closer; it again basically seemed to came down to who was shot first.

Conclusion: Clear Wheels are dumb.
Do a solo spin on phantom with aquario, and then cancer, BeyHyperKiller had a two minute difference, so I'd like to see how you go, and if it changes your mind somewhat.

If you have time, of course.
(May. 09, 2012  2:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: Do a solo spin on phantom with aquario, and then cancer, BeyHyperKiller had a two minute difference, so I'd like to see how you go, and if it changes your mind somewhat.

If you have time, of course.

Yeah, soon after my last post I started thinking about how solo spin times would likely be a better barometer for which Clear Wheel is best; there is just too many variables with launch power, Wheel molds, etc. when trying to compare through battling. Anyways:

Same parts as my previous tests. I used the better of my two Phantoms, the WD is worn, etc.

Phantom Cancer 125WD
5:52
5:31
5:40
5:19
5:21

Average: 5:33

Phantom Aquario 125WD
4:14
4:00
3:52
4:13
4:15

Average: 4:07

Cancer is better!
Yeah, these are my tests i sent to th!nk:

Standard Procedure
Phantom Cancer AD145 WD (MINT)

00:05:59.07
00:05:57.92
00:05:52.23

Phantom Aquario AD145 WD (MINT)

00:04:11.23
00:04:03.71
00:04:01.96

Yeah, almost a 2 minute difference! Cancer also got a longer spin time than Aquario on Duo for me.
Phantom Gasher AD145SD
5:33 ~ 5:36 ~ 5:20

Phantom Aquario AD145SD
5:02 ~ 5:21 ~ 4:59

Phantom Cygnus AD145SD
5:04 ~ 5:08 ~ 5:08

It seems that there is not as big of a difference on SD.