Clear Wheels Stamina Testing

Id figured a D test was in order:

Phantom Cancer AD145D
3:49-4:22-4:34
Average: 4:01

Phantom Aquario AD145D
4:09-4:44-4:27
Average: 4:26

There is a significant difference between Aquario and Cancer on D. I personally use D, so this info is crucial to me and the other D users.
Um you two should test it on WD too to compare since it may turn out different to Kei's results.
(Jul. 21, 2010  1:36 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I decided to begin to test the Stamina abilities of each Clera Wheel. This could be the dedicated thread for this.
[/spoiler][/align]
Clera? Spelling correction. clear.
(Just helping out Smile )
That post is from 2010...come on dude...
@ Ultra, I'll do some in a little on my mint WD.
LOL... Tired my mistake, I didn't check XD I'm completly hopeless today.
First you'd have to give us something to test it on...
(May. 13, 2012  5:24 AM)Primal Wrote: First you'd have to give us something to test it on...
maybe on earth and phantom ??? please
If you guys have one, can you please try Chimera, Herculeo, Crown and Dragonis for stamina in general please and maybe with Duo and Phantom as well.
Edit: Can you also test Blaze and Hades?
will you please test herculeo in earth with wd
I did some quick testing to see how Hades stood up against the standard stamina clear wheels, and I think Hades needs to be added to the top tier list as you'll see.

I used Phantom ___ AD145WB for all the testing. Phantom and AD145 provide enough stamina by themselves to make whatever difference a clear wheel makes very apparent. I used WB (and cleaned it off after each test) for the same reason people use B for testing stamina: it wears down evenly, so the condition of the tip doesn't play a factor (I don't have a regular B). Here are my results:

Phantom ___ AD145WB

Aquario
1. 4:22
2. 4:35
3. 4:18
Avg: 4:25

Cancer
1. 4:36
2. 4:44
3. 4:35
Avg: 4:38

Hades
1. 5:15
2. 5:37
3. 5:30
Avg: 5:27

There is a MASSIVE difference when using Hades; note I got these times with WB, not even a standard stamina tip. I'm convinced it's easily one of the best Stamina clear wheels thus far.
Are Hasbro stadiums aloud to be used for Solo Spins?

Also, can someone try Kronos, Horuseus, or Lynx?
Ingulit, you mean kerbecs right, not Hades?
(Nov. 23, 2012  10:22 PM)blankpage Wrote: Ingulit, you mean kerbecs right, not Hades?
No he meant Hades as in Fusion Hades
(Nov. 23, 2012  10:25 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2012  10:22 PM)blankpage Wrote: Ingulit, you mean kerbecs right, not Hades?
No he meant Hades as in Fusion Hades

Ahhh, I completly forgot about Fusion Hades.
My fault.
I was always under the impretion that Bull was better for its defensive abilities but it would appear that aquario performs better with solo spin time. So this begs the question, Should stamina types be pure stamina or should they intergrate some defensive styles? I would like to start out by saying, My favorite type of bey is a defensive bey with stamina abilities but when I build a stamina type I always try to make a Pure stamina.
Again, are Hasbro stadiums aloud to be used? Cuz I did some Rex test and it actually turned out good. I just wanna make sure I can post them here.
I am astounded by Cygnus! It is alarmingly beautiful! I love the colors! It performs amazing with Phantom? One question can someone test Cygnus and Cancer with Phantom? Which one is better? Are they both good for Phantom_W145WD?
They both are good, as both have good synergy with Phantom (two-sided) and good weight distribution. As for which one is better, it really is extremely difficult to tell. Read this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Clear-Wh...-test-them
It has been generalized as this IIRC

Hades/Cygnus
Cancer
Aquario

For stamina on Phantom and Duo.
(Jan. 06, 2013  9:53 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Again, are Hasbro stadiums aloud to be used? Cuz I did some Rex test and it actually turned out good. I just wanna make sure I can post them here.

I want to know this as well, please ^

MF-feather phantom sagitario 2 Ad 145b wd

5:12:22
4:58:70
5:33:66
sagitario 2 definentally deserves some love
Could you post some comparison tests with Cancer/Cygnus/Hades?
MF-feather phantom sagitario 2 Ad 145b wd

5:12:22
4:58:70
5:33:66
comparison
MF-feather phantom cygnus AD 145 wd
5:03:00
6:45:45
5:52:74
Well, Cygnus seems to be the obvious winner, which is a shame, since I've always liked Saggitario...