Clear Wheels Stamina Testing

Uh yes. Quite a bit actually. Also do you even know what a bearing is?
Would someone please test beafowls clear wheel?
susanow looks pretty good for stamina, and the few informal tests in my MXS stadium (which is good for stamina) seemed alright. someone should test it, even though not alot of people have it.
I ordered one recently. It should be with me by April 1st or soon after. When I get it i'll test it.
Cool thanks. I'll be doing a lot more in April when i'm home.
(Mar. 21, 2011  1:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Uh yes. Quite a bit actually. Also do you even know what a bearing is?

Really, I don't think LDrago II has bearings. If it does, in secret, please explain.
Hey guys, testing out Susanow Clear Wheel at this moment.

BB-10 Stadium, Launcher Grip w/ Metal Assist and Hasbro Beylauncher used

Burn Susanoo 145WD
1: 3:51.7 Sec.
2: 3:57.7 Sec.
3: 3:58.2 Sec.

I've tested the Susanoo clear wheel in many many different situations (attack, defense, destabilizer) informally but found it to really shine in the stamina category. I know this wheel is hard to come by but if you guys can get it I would highly recommend it!

Also tried it out with the following:

Burn Susanoo 100SD
3:52.8 Sec.
Can you do Burn Bull 145WD as a comparison please? That would be great.
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:54 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: Hey guys, testing out Susanow Clear Wheel at this moment.

Burn Susanoo 145WD

I've tested the Susanoo clear wheel in many many different situations (attack, defense, destabilizer) informally but found it to really shine in the stamina category. I know this wheel is hard to come by but if you guys can get it I would highly recommend it!

Burn Susanoo 100SD

Testing requested by Ultrablader:

Burn Bull 145WD
1: 3:30.4 Sec.
2: 3:40.1 Sec.
3: 3:36.5 Sec.

Visual differences: compared to Burn Susanoo, Burn Bull seemed to circle the center of the stadium, while the former stayed neatly on it's point in the center of the stadium. I believe that Susanoo is a much better option for stamina by my tests. Please, someone else validate these!
good, since my bull clear wheel is gone somewhere, i can use my susanow/susanoo CW instead.
MoonAlchemist, would you mind testing this quickly?
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:52 AM)trumpetblade Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:54 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: Hey guys, testing out Susanow Clear Wheel at this moment.

Burn Susanoo 145WD

Burn Susanoo 100SD

Testing requested by Ultrablader:

Burn Bull 145WD
1: 3:30.4 Sec.
2: 3:40.1 Sec.
3: 3:36.5 Sec.

Visual differences: compared to Burn Susanoo, Burn Bull seemed to circle the center of the stadium, while the former stayed neatly on it's point in the center of the stadium. I believe that Susanoo is a much better option for stamina by my tests. Please, someone else validate these!

Would you mind solo spin testing Earth Susanoo 145WD and Earth Bull 145WD please? Also do you have more than one Burn or Earth wheel that are the same mold? If so can you test _____ Bull 145B vs _____ Susanoo 145B. If you don't have two B bottoms you can just use SD or WD but B would be a better choice.
I will do that later today. It'll be interesting to see the results! Also, when testing earth bull/susanoo against one another, would it be alright to use WB? That's what I do have two of...or should I just do WD?
You a stamina bottom. Not WB.Thanks a lot for this.
Certainly! I'm just excited that we may have discovered a clear wheel with better stamina than bull. I'm still really curious about beafowl though. I might just have to open my NIB one and test it XD
(Mar. 21, 2011  1:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Uh yes. Quite a bit actually. Also do you even know what a bearing is?
Sorry,I misused this noun....
I just remembered that it's my night to cook. I will have to post the results later this evening.
i only have Hasbro stadium, and no bull CW. i can do the solo times for burn susanoo 145SD/d, as i do not have WD ATM. i see no difference in them, really, so it shouldn't matter much, especially in a Hasbro stadium. i can test, because i have testing this week, so i have no homework. i will give 6 solo spin times as my test. all will be from susanoo.
Alright, sorry for posting the results so late. I actually did not have time to conduct solo spin times on earth bull/susanoo 145WD so I simply battled the two. Here are my results:

1: ES OS
2: ES OS
3: ES OS
4: ES OS
5: ES OS
6: ES OS
7: ES OS
8: ES OS
9: ES OS
10: ES OS

Stamina battles are so much fun! Not XD At any rate, this simply proves my point further. Susanoo will continue to be my choice of clear wheel for Stamina customizations. I hope this helped everyone!
Should I test solo spin times for bull/susanoo witb the earth wheel or are my tests sufficient?
That would be good.
I will look in to that this evening. Looking forward to the results.
Here are my results:

Earth Bull 145WD
1: 3:20.8 Sec.
2: 3:27.2 Sec.
3: 3:30.5 Sec.

Earth Susanoo 145WD
1: 3:42.6 Sec.
2: 3:40.5 Sec.
3: 3:43.4 Sec.
i say susanoo wins, its getting a notable difference of at least 20 seconds. susanoo even looks cooler!