200 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
  Meet near the large fountain
11:00 AM on 09/30/2017
Hosted by
  Alta
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This is a two-part event, first half will be Burst Format, second half will be Team Format. If you intend to participate in Team Format expect an all-day event.

[Image: ee94a2f4711824ecd2df141e91f24c8d.png]Time:
-Registration will start at 11:00AM
-Event will begin at 12:00PM

[Image: ee94a2f4711824ecd2df141e91f24c8d.png]Directions:

Find the directions to Grand Park right here. We will be meeting near the fountain.
[Image: e7258087e6d54903aacdfbc8540c9367.jpg]

-If you do not own any Beyblades, we will  have spares to lend out

[Image: ee94a2f4711824ecd2df141e91f24c8d.png]Prizes:
»Legend Spriggan.7.Mr
»Drain Fafnir.8.Nt
»Metal God Chip

*1st place winner has first prize choice, then 2nd, then 3rd

»3 on 3 Battle Booster Set - Team Format Exclusive

[Image: ee94a2f4711824ecd2df141e91f24c8d.png]Host/Judges:
I am the main host of this event, Achi-Baba, and ThaKingTai will be co-hosts.

[Image: f18cf4e625e50619ff3ddbe352b8fa15.png]

[Image: ee94a2f4711824ecd2df141e91f24c8d.png] Check out the LA Tournament topic to know when upcoming events are being planned.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Yo, we are all moving the tournament down toward City Hall. There is an event going on in our usual spot at the upper lot,
Will you have launchers to loan to players who don't have one with them?

Is the host/organizer here yet? We're all hanging out here by the fountain and not sure where the host is.

Thanks!
10/10 tournament would go again, cant wait for night of the spinning dead
Was really fun, but I wished we kept the team tournament.
Hopefully can go to the next one, you know, without having another comment from obstruction, "I was once a blader like you, till I took a Kerbeus to the knee," it was still funny though and I enjoyed the whole thing.
Thanks again to everyone who came out yesterday! It was our largest tournament yet with 37 bladers participating! It was cool to see a ton of new bladers join us!

Congrats to @[King Loofa], @[JoJo [Jp0t]], and @[AZNPro] who got first, second and third respectively. And a major shoutout to @[Nehemiah] who placed first in Swiss and was fourth place overall at his first tournament! Congratulations on doing so well!

We hope to see you all soon! Remember to check in for the next tournament.
Best line of the day. Too funny.

"I was once a blader like you, till I took a Kerbeus to the knee"

Kid had fun, I'm sure we will be back. Probably not in October since I heard it is landing on the same day as Comic-con but maybe after.
When and where in October is the next tournament?
Hello everyone!

We want to give thanks to everyone who showed up. This was our biggest tournament yet with a total of 37 bladers! We also want to apologize for cancelling the team event.

BUT we are planning to have our next tournament on SUNDAY, October 15. It will be team format to make up for cancelling the team event. Location is to be announced.

Please let us know if this works for you. Thanks!
I’m in. Is it “bring your team” format or, “radomly selected team” format?
(Oct. 04, 2017  10:32 PM)JuniorBlader Wrote: I’m in. Is it “bring your team” format or, “radomly selected team” format?

If you already have a team, you can bring them. 3 people form a team and they need a WBO account. For those who don’t have a team, teams can be formed at the tournament.
(Oct. 04, 2017  10:54 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2017  10:32 PM)JuniorBlader Wrote: I’m in. Is it “bring your team” format or, “radomly selected team” format?

If you already have a team, you can bring them. 3 people form a team and they need a WBO account. For those who don’t have a team, teams can be formed at the tournament.

That means I’m in too then.
And I guess I have to go as well. Hopefully we do good!
sorry that tournament may very will be the only one i am able to participate in until i become an organizer myself. due to the very little bey culture surrounding my are i will have to use Boston Massachusetts as my beyblade conduit as that is the closest nearby city to me thanks for the oppurtunity to see Los angelas, i cannot thank you enough everyone XD
When is the next solo competition

And for the team tournament will it still be the same prize
By the way, that past tournament was awesome! My son, JuniorBlader, had a blast! And I did too. Big props to the gentleman who took time to help make combos with everyone, that was really cool of you. My son got whooped (didn’t win one match) but he didn’t care, he said he will just continue to train. He was also very excited to see Jojo mention the unicrest combo he used in the tournament in her youtube video. Thank you to everyone who made this happen. We look forward to the team format on the 15th!
When is the next tournament
(Oct. 17, 2017  1:42 AM)Bravo19 Wrote: When is the next tournament

Keep an eye on the LA Tournament thread to see when the next tournament is going to be, we will be hosting one or more coming next month.
I do apologize for the delay, quite a bit has happened to me in the past month preventing me from finishing the spreadsheets in an ideal amount of time.

Unfortunately a lot of people left before the event ended, which made things more difficult than usual, especially given how Swiss format works. Anyways, here are the links to the Spreadsheet and brackets for all to see.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
http://challonge.com/clash_of_the_gods_swiss