(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament

Poll: Grand Ketos WD145 RS or Grand Ketos T145 RS?

Grand Ketos T145 RS
24.24%
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
75.76%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
I live fairly close to here (less than an hour).
I'll try to come, but probably can't if it's before December :V

I have an Attack Stadium, if that makes any difference.
It will be on a sunday that's what crimson said.......
(Oct. 23, 2010  5:51 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I live fairly close to here (less than an hour).
I'll try to come, but probably can't if it's before December :V

I have an Attack Stadium, if that makes any difference.

Its november 14th and yes the more stadiums will help
so now we have 4-5 stadium, my stadium will arrive on november 2nd
Also it would help if everyone reads the official rulebook for standard play, not universal b/c that applies to Plastic and HMS
yes.^that would be a good idea.that way,judges wont have to explain all that much. i suggest everyone attending at least reads it once a day.
No, that is not necessary. Just until they know all the hard facts about how it works and the clause. Especially, most people know the basics. And it's not official, YET . Hopefully it will be soon so we can get ketos dealt with.
im checking the event proposal daily now and i pmed crimson and he said kai havent said much yet
I asked Kai-V what we should do to get it official, but nothing yet.
she's probably busy, let's give it another day
(Oct. 26, 2010  4:31 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: she's probably busy, let's give it another day

Really? We are trying to get it official so dont spam this one or it might not happen. Use PM's. Im sure he will post the answer or PM ppl on wat she said or u will see that its official. So this goes for everyone. DONT SPAM THIS THREAD!
Still nothing? It is not official?
Nothing Yet.
crimson whens the exact date and time is the tourney
It's November 14th, unless he changes it if it gets official.
Check page 4 or so, I don't remember the exact adress.
can i come
hmm, hows the event proposal goimg and will u change the date cuz 2 weeks from now i got a week of for thanksgiving
Dude this is getting too like close, its not even official yet and its a week away. Like make it either in december or November 28th. Or else i cant go.
Yeah, I'll change the date. Kai-V hasn't said anything in the event proposal yet. Good news is McFrown said he could come in December.
ok so late november or early december
Ok thats good. Maybe i can get MF's from akirasdaddy for 3rd prize
With the two previous Manhattan tournaments, we are just very prudent. You and the potential judges should post more, and all around the board, so we can see how reliable and responsible you are, etc.
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:27 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: It's November 14th, unless he changes it if it gets official.

whats the time it starts