World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament (/Thread-City-Of-Orange-California-USA-Tournament)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Sep. 17, 2010

Would anyone be interested in tournament in the city of Orange, California?

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - ShadowPegasis - Sep. 17, 2010

You should probably put the actual city name instead of the city that it is of to avoid confusion.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Sep. 17, 2010

orange county? cuz thats where i live

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - teku66 - Sep. 17, 2010

(Sep. 17, 2010  1:25 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: You should probably put the actual city name instead of the city that it is of to avoid confusion.

that is the actual city dude. theres a city called orange in california.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Sep. 17, 2010

rlly? lol

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - ThaKingTai - Sep. 17, 2010

orange is about 1 hour from la right because i plan on going if anyone has an attack staduim

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Sep. 18, 2010

I Have an attack stadium, but if your are coming I would like you to bring any stadiums you have.(except the PTW or lighting vortex)

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Sep. 18, 2010

im getting a attk stadium this week or next week idk but if u plan something in la or so tell me

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Sep. 18, 2010

My mom said the maximum age limit is 13:\ If you want to come you will have to be younger than or 13. Sorry...

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Kai-V - Sep. 18, 2010

(Sep. 18, 2010  8:17 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: My mom said the maximum age limit is 13:\ If you want to come you will have to be younger than or 13. Sorry...
Does she live in Québec hahah ? Seriously, you should tell her that the average age here is about fifteen, in general.

Perhaps somebody else should host it ...

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Sep. 18, 2010

o my goodness lol i might host it idk but i gotta get some attk stadium

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Sep. 19, 2010

I talked her out of it. I said that I go to yugioh tourneys with much older people so she agreed.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Sep. 19, 2010

kk ur hosting it then lol but get some stadiums

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Beyblast98 - Sep. 20, 2010

I may come if you get this official.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - ThaKingTai - Sep. 21, 2010

i can probably come how many people is that

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Sep. 22, 2010

btw make it a sunday please if u r making it most ppl r free on sunday including me....

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Sep. 22, 2010

Yes, it will probably be a sunday in October. Anyone willing to be judge? We still need some people but I have four friends going.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - r3dpheonix - Sep. 23, 2010

thats 2 hr away i might make it but u have to make in on saturday that way i can come and many people are free on saturday
also my brother wants goStupidTongue_out_winkStupid
he should do it but on a saturday because i live in san diego and i dont want to miss it

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Sep. 26, 2010

Alright we have 9 people coming. It will probably be in a week or two but not sure. What would you guys prefer?

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Sep. 26, 2010

Also, entry fee two $. This pays for prizes! You may pay an extra dollar for unlimited snacks!

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - r3dpheonix - Sep. 26, 2010

i dont know when i can come but ill see
but i need to know when its going to start so i cant make it and were its going to be so me and my brother can come

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Sep. 26, 2010

hey remember make it official if it's official then it has to be a 5 dollar entrance fee....

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Venumelion - Sep. 26, 2010

I might be able to come...I live in San Diego, so I would only be able to come if it was a weekend day.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - KyubiBey - Sep. 26, 2010

I'm coming. I have two Hasbro stadiums and I'm getting a Takara Tomy. Next year I'm gonna have tons o' tourneys cuz Im going to Japan and I'm buying like 1 million things. I can make posters if you want me to...

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Sep. 27, 2010

So yea if u r making this tournament u should really get ready....like getti g an attk stadium