(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament

Poll: Grand Ketos WD145 RS or Grand Ketos T145 RS?

Grand Ketos T145 RS
24.24%
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
75.76%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Would anyone be interested in tournament in the city of Orange, California?
You should probably put the actual city name instead of the city that it is of to avoid confusion.
orange county? cuz thats where i live
(Sep. 17, 2010  1:25 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: You should probably put the actual city name instead of the city that it is of to avoid confusion.

that is the actual city dude. theres a city called orange in california.
orange is about 1 hour from la right because i plan on going if anyone has an attack staduim
I Have an attack stadium, but if your are coming I would like you to bring any stadiums you have.(except the PTW or lighting vortex)
im getting a attk stadium this week or next week idk but if u plan something in la or so tell me
My mom said the maximum age limit is 13:\ If you want to come you will have to be younger than or 13. Sorry...
(Sep. 18, 2010  8:17 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: My mom said the maximum age limit is 13:\ If you want to come you will have to be younger than or 13. Sorry...
Does she live in Québec hahah ? Seriously, you should tell her that the average age here is about fifteen, in general.

Perhaps somebody else should host it ...
o my goodness lol i might host it idk but i gotta get some attk stadium
I talked her out of it. I said that I go to yugioh tourneys with much older people so she agreed.
kk ur hosting it then lol but get some stadiums
i can probably come how many people is that
btw make it a sunday please if u r making it most ppl r free on sunday including me....
Yes, it will probably be a sunday in October. Anyone willing to be judge? We still need some people but I have four friends going.
thats 2 hr away i might make it but u have to make in on saturday that way i can come and many people are free on saturday
also my brother wants goStupidTongue_out_winkStupid
he should do it but on a saturday because i live in san diego and i dont want to miss it
Alright we have 9 people coming. It will probably be in a week or two but not sure. What would you guys prefer?
Also, entry fee two $. This pays for prizes! You may pay an extra dollar for unlimited snacks!
i dont know when i can come but ill see
but i need to know when its going to start so i cant make it and were its going to be so me and my brother can come
hey remember make it official if it's official then it has to be a 5 dollar entrance fee....
I might be able to come...I live in San Diego, so I would only be able to come if it was a weekend day.
I'm coming. I have two Hasbro stadiums and I'm getting a Takara Tomy. Next year I'm gonna have tons o' tourneys cuz Im going to Japan and I'm buying like 1 million things. I can make posters if you want me to...
So yea if u r making this tournament u should really get ready....like getti g an attk stadium