(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament

Poll: Grand Ketos WD145 RS or Grand Ketos T145 RS?

Grand Ketos T145 RS
24.24%
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
75.76%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
(Oct. 01, 2010  2:57 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Buy it on toywiz I think it's cheaper

ohh ok thanks, so is there a date for this tourny yet?
I think I could go if my dad could take me. Is there like a date or the exact location it will be. By the way IbladeAllDay how much is a rock scorpio because maybe if we go to the tournament like you could buy it and then i could pay you in cash.
we havent discussed the date yet all we know that it might be on a sunday
many people are comeing from like 1-2 hours away so dont make it at like 8:30
start it at 3, 4, or5 pm os we can realy battle and ''i'' can get home
(Oct. 01, 2010  5:25 AM)RockAries13 Wrote: I think I could go if my dad could take me. Is there like a date or the exact location it will be. By the way IbladeAllDay how much is a rock scorpio because maybe if we go to the tournament like you could buy it and then i could pay you in cash.

I only have enough money to get burn phoenix since i have my own youtube channel im getting an attack stadium and thats i think 30 and im getting a metal face.
No date yet, but it will be at Eucalyptus park. Not sure of exact directions, but will post those and the date soon.
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:20 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: No date yet, but it will be at Eucalyptus park. Not sure of exact directions, but will post those and the date soon.

By directions do u mean location? like wats the address
Its ok Ibladeallday i could just buy one of those moneypacks from walmart to put in my paypal account.
Awesome..... If any of u guys have a attk stadium pls bring it
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:43 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Awesome..... If any of u guys have a attk stadium pls bring it

Im getting one this week... if i get it before i will be sure to bring it.
I might get one too
I live like 30 minutes away from Orange county. That is Where its gonna be held right.
not orange county city of orange
I live at least 5 hours away from Los Angeles and orange county well no idea?
Even better its only like 25 minutes
Also which park is it because there is a Eucalyptus park,Anaheim, Orange, CA. and there is a Eucalyptus park, Cypress, Orange, CA.
Btw crimson do u know the place called the block if u do there's this place called game workshops....over there there ppl that ply war hammer and they have tables for them to play maybe u could convince them to let u rent the place for the tourney
For ppl who dont know where orange is, like its under chino hills and before anaheim i believe, like RIGHT before anahiem. Or u can just map quest Orange CA
ok lets make this official
Ok, I will get the date once my dad checks the football schedule. My dad wants to enter the tournament, and he is really good.
Im going to enter is it mfb cause thats all i have
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:48 AM)danvu1999 Wrote: Im going to enter is it mfb cause thats all i have

More than likely yes, thats what its out right now.
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:16 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Ok, I will get the date once my dad checks the football schedule. My dad wants to enter the tournament, and he is really good.

So do u want me to get burn phoenix?
muahaha just in time for my ray unicorno to be shipped here this week
We have the attack stadiums and all?