(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament

Poll: Grand Ketos WD145 RS or Grand Ketos T145 RS?

Grand Ketos T145 RS
24.24%
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
75.76%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:25 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: how do i make it offical(then probly not on the same date)?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals
Self-explanitory
oh my goodness this is the CITY OF ORANGE post if you are to make one in riverside feel free to post it on another thread.........and about the earth aquila you can buy it here http://shop.ebay.com/babyplane/m.html?_n...from=&_ipg= its a guy that sells beys from korea and ships them here into the us so there would be no hassle for shipping
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:33 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: oh my goodness this is the CITY OF ORANGE post if you are to make one in riverside feel free to post it on another thread.........and about the earth aquila you can buy it here http://shop.ebay.com/babyplane/m.html?_n...from=&_ipg= its a guy that sells beys from korea and ships them here into the us so there would be no hassle for shipping

dude i know.i already have a post up.
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:33 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: oh my goodness this is the CITY OF ORANGE post if you are to make one in riverside feel free to post it on another thread.........and about the earth aquila you can buy it here http://shop.ebay.com/babyplane/m.html?_n...from=&_ipg= its a guy that sells beys from korea and ships them here into the us so there would be no hassle for shipping

who r u asking to buy it?
Does anyone else Here have an attack stadium? Two would be usefull, but if someone else has one, I will be able to make a date.

Thanks Mesorangerxx, and unleashed for controlling the topic.
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:15 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Does anyone else Here have an attack stadium? Two would be usefull, but if someone else has one, I will be able to make a date.

Thanks Mesorangerxx, and unleashed for controlling the topic.

No problem, and i ordered one on the first of october so it should be here this week. Or the beginning of next week.
Umm depending on the amount of people. 1 for 2-16 2 for 17-26. 3+ for anything more.
unleashed arent u buying the prizes? go to the site i sent on my last post it ships from the us and they ship in LA so yea
Hmm, I will try to get mine soon, if the tournament exceeds the 1 stadium limit.
(Oct. 12, 2010  1:53 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: unleashed arent u buying the prizes? go to the site i sent on my last post it ships from the us and they ship in LA so yea

No I said my account was messed up but can u post the link because I might be able to get the burn Phoenix for first prize, but crimson hasn't confirmed if wat first prize will be.

Also crimson could u post a head count of everyone going, or better yet Send me or Crimson a message that ur going. Even if u might just so we can get an idea.
o srry unleashed i forgot....... so what are we gonna do about the prizes....im broke right now... i cant buy the prizes
(Oct. 12, 2010  5:27 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Approximately 17.

Alright then 1 stadium should be good, if another person goes then we need another, also crimson what are the prizes and I will tell u what I can get out of them.
Well, I was thinking grand ketos for first place, but that is like 20$. I was thinking second place gets thermal lacerta or thermal pisces, which ever is better. And third gets a pack of metal faces.
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:25 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Well, I was thinking grand ketos for first place, but that is like 20$. I was thinking second place gets thermal lacerta or thermal pisces, which ever is better. And third gets a pack of metal faces.

Just got my attack stdium today so we are all ready with that and should the thermal _______ be takara or is hasbro ok? BTW i will see which is better
hey go to the site that i posted earlier it ships in the us so it will be fast to ship
Preferably hasbro, I hear their parts are more durable, but whatevers cheaper.
how long is orange from redlands?
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:54 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: how long is orange from redlands?

Map quest it...
,yeah,...just thought of that.was gunna change it then you posted(LOL)
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:50 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Preferably hasbro, I hear their parts are more durable, but whatevers cheaper.

hey I went on the purchase consulation thread and they said that both suck but lacertahas good parts, soo yah what do u wanna do? Also I have some metal faces on the way so do u want me to put those in as a 3rd prize?
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:29 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:50 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Preferably hasbro, I hear their parts are more durable, but whatevers cheaper.

hey I went on the purchase consulation thread and they said that both suck but lacertahas good parts, soo yah what do u wanna do? Also I have some metal faces on the way so do u want me to put those in as a 3rd prize?

if i go to the it,id be happy if i just got metal faces!(lol)oh and after the whole thing,waanna battle one on one?
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:33 AM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:29 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

if i go to the it,id be happy if i just got metal faces!(lol)oh and after the whole thing,waanna battle one on one?

If u challenging me to a 1 v 1 then u should play during the tourney, if ur good enough. And if u have anything to reply then PM me, dont spam this thread.