(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament

Poll: Grand Ketos WD145 RS or Grand Ketos T145 RS?

Grand Ketos T145 RS
24.24%
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
75.76%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
well he's trying to get one or he have one idk
do i have to bring my thunder whip stadium
idk if u want for free play
It will probably be in two or three weeks. Have to wait tell my friends basketball ends, but it will be fairly soon, as soon as my attk stadium gets here. And yes get the burn pheonix. Also could you get the earth Aquilla? I will buy it from you at the place if you do.
(Oct. 05, 2010  4:17 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: It will probably be in two or three weeks. Have to wait tell my friends basketball ends, but it will be fairly soon, as soon as my attk stadium gets here. And yes get the burn pheonix. Also could you get the earth Aquilla? I will buy it from you at the place if you do.

I can only get 1 or the other. And i think everyone wants to win a burn phoenix, and im picking up a package from ebay 2moro. So it might be my attack stadium. Sooo is this gonna be official?
(Oct. 05, 2010  5:08 AM)iBladeAllDay Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  4:17 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: It will probably be in two or three weeks. Have to wait tell my friends basketball ends, but it will be fairly soon, as soon as my attk stadium gets here. And yes get the burn pheonix. Also could you get the earth Aquilla? I will buy it from you at the place if you do.

I can only get 1 or the other. And i think everyone wants to win a burn phoenix, and im picking up a package from ebay 2moro. So it might be my attack stadium. Sooo is this gonna be official?
as crimson said he will try to get it official as soon as he gets his attk stadium... and it might be 2 or 3 weeks
(Oct. 05, 2010  5:20 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  5:08 AM)iBladeAllDay Wrote:

as crimson said he will try to get it official as soon as he gets his attk stadium... and it might be 2 or 3 weeks

Ohh ok i thought he meant thats when it would be and it was already official but i wasnt sure, thanks for that.
If it were official this thread would not be here, and there would be a new topic in Official Events for this tournament ...
Hey guys bad news... My account is going through a dispute on ebay so i cant buy the burn phoenix. So someone else will have to buy it or another grand prize. again im very sorry.
How about everyone brings one or two extra dollars? This should cover prizes. If you buy prizes I will pay for your admission. IbladeAllDay, Will you get your account back up?
(Oct. 06, 2010  3:42 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: How about everyone brings one or two extra dollars? This should cover prizes. If you buy prizes I will pay for your admission. IbladeAllDay, Will you get your account back up?

Yes i should get it up in the next month. but it might be longer cuz the seller only had 3 stars(sells). And i have about 27 so yeah. If i get 30 sells or buys i should be fine for proof. and i have positive feedback.
hmmm tell me if ur ebay acc wont work ill figure something out..i might buy it
please read other post please before u post.... there is no set date back but im sure crimson will set a date as soon as he get his attk stadium
(Oct. 06, 2010  5:26 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: hmmm tell me if ur ebay acc wont work ill figure something out..i might buy it

Nope, not working. Its not even letting me sell my guitar.
hmmm..... can u try to make a diff acc
ahhhhh...... my ray unicorno didnt arrive yet
(Oct. 09, 2010  1:57 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: hmmm..... can u try to make a diff acc

It Wont let me use the same card for 2 accounts b/c of the dispute. But Friday I will try again, but it might be too late.
Can you post the exact date? My friend and I can maybe come.
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:04 AM)hollowpegasus Wrote: Can you post the exact date? My friend and I can maybe come.
PLEASE read other posts before you post this one please im sick of repeating this.....the date of the tournament is undecided crimson is trying to get the attack stadium....im pretty sure he will set the date as soon as he gets it
hmmm.Im having one in riverside county.if anybody would like to come after this one if your close enough,that be cool.mabey we can have a tournament.winners go to riverside.(witch wont be very far at all,its almost at the border)or we can have two tournaments in 1 day!
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:45 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: hmmm.Im having one in riverside county.if anybody would like to come after this one if your close enough,that be cool.mabey we can have a tournament.winners go to riverside.(witch wont be very far at all,its almost at the border)or we can have two tournaments in 1 day!

No because this one is trying to get official and win prizes and stuff, unless u want to do that. Or u should just have one for fun.
Can anyone bring an earth aquila with launcher and rip cord?I'll buy for $6-$8.
how do i make it offical(then probly not on the same date)?