(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament

Poll: Grand Ketos WD145 RS or Grand Ketos T145 RS?

Grand Ketos T145 RS
24.24%
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
75.76%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Okay, I will make it official once we decide a date. KyubiBey, I would love it if you could make a poster. I don't really care what it looks like, surprise me!
I'll tell kyubi cuz I kno his email
I would like it if you brought EVERY stadium you own (even the PTW) for free play. We also need attack stadiums. What should the prizes be? I was thinking that I buy some beys, put all their parts in a bin, and let people pick out facebolt, clear wheel, metal wheel, track, and tip.
Idk for prizes u should rally buy something online.......but o dot have an attk stadium
i said to make it on saturday but you realy should make it on sunday
dont make it to late
Would anyone be willing to help pay for snacks and prizes? One extra dollar per person is fine.
Idk I don't think u should do snacks because it's a waste of money if u think about it ppl will come and they are not hungry....so that would be a waste of food and money
id come probaly especialy if its sunday since my dad could drive since he dosnt work on sunday yay this will probably be my first bey tourny
we should prabaly make it around seven for entrance for snacks n stuff like that
we could each buy a bey and bring it for prizes
If ths is approved put me up as going. I will make room for it, except for school days.
you should make it on a sunday and start around 3-5
Ehhh 1st place should have something online 2nd place will get like a bey and third idk
I can probably get something for 3rd place
HEY i think i can go, i could get a bey for first prize like rock elscopio burn phoenix earth aquila and beys like that. Crimson just tell me a bey and i will see if i can get it. All i ask for in return is free entrance. And is there a date? cuz i need to know a week or 2 in advanced. Maybe like October 24th or 17th or the saturday before that.
Well if u want free entrance then u have to be the person who plans it..... I don't think crimson isn't the one collecting money...I think the money goes to wbo
I think third place should get like a 2 pack beyblade
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:07 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Well if u want free entrance then u have to be the person who plans it..... I don't think crimson isn't the one collecting money...I think the money goes to wbo

Ohh yah if he gets it to be an official event right? im fine with that then. But even if it cant be official can we still do it crimson?
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:07 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Well if u want free entrance then u have to be the person who plans it..... I don't think crimson isn't the one collecting money...I think the money goes to wbo

Ohh and about 3rd getting a 2 pack that seems like a good reward. Nice thinking.
idk we did an unofficial event before with my friend...but i rather make it official so we can earn some points
I will make it official, soon. I can't give you free admission, but I could pay for you. I would like you to get burn pheonix. Also I would like if you could buy an earth aquilla and I will buy it from you
remember to get an attk stadium
i would go if it didn't take a 2 hour drive
Well if u want to go the u have to be willing to drive.....I'm like 2 or 1 hour away so Im going hopefully my sis will be there to drive me
(Sep. 30, 2010  4:06 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: I will make it official, soon. I can't give you free admission, but I could pay for you. I would like you to get burn pheonix. Also I would like if you could buy an earth aquilla and I will buy it from you

Ok, i will see what i can do. Btw earth aqulia on ebay is usually about 13-18 dollars w/ shipping. And burn phoenix i will pay 4 if ur willing to pay for my entrance. So do u still want me to get the aquila for u?
Buy it on toywiz I think it's cheaper