(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament

Poll: Grand Ketos WD145 RS or Grand Ketos T145 RS?

Grand Ketos T145 RS
24.24%
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
75.76%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
i have a balance stadium! would that help?
You may bring it, but only for free play. We can only use TT or Sono-Kong Attack Stadiums in official battles.
... Have you read the rulebooks ? The Balance Type Beystadium is also legal ...
Galaxy Epic, are you interested in Judging? We need one or two judges, depending on the final outcome, for it to be official.
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Have you read the rulebooks ? The Balance Type Beystadium is also legal ...
Oh ok. Then bring it. As I stated, I will judge, so do we still need more judges?
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:55 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:24 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: If it becomes official we will probably put a buying thread in the marketplace. Anyone interested in Judging?

My friend wants to, but he wants to compete too.

Are u asking can he judge AND compete? Cuz i was wondering that too.
Yea you can.
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:34 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Galaxy Epic, are you interested in Judging? We need one or two judges, depending on the final outcome, for it to be official.

can i still compete?
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:17 AM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:34 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Galaxy Epic, are you interested in Judging? We need one or two judges, depending on the final outcome, for it to be official.

can i still compete?

Dude.. READ THE POST LIKE 2 POST ABOVE YOU!!! YES YOU CAN COMPETE AND JUDGE according to Saggitario96. Gosh
Actually i think we only need One judge, but I need an accurate person count. If you are coming PM me. If you don't PM me the tournament will be messed up because if we lose 2 people we have to change tourney play style.
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:22 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:17 AM)galaxy epic Wrote:

can i still compete?

Dude.. READ THE POST LIKE 2 POST ABOVE YOU!!! YES YOU CAN COMPETE AND JUDGE according to Saggitario96. Gosh

oh!!!sorry!!! they beat me!!!!
wait a sec?!? what the heck!!!! how did that happen!?! seriously! i swear i didnt see those before!!!
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:24 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Actually i think we only need One judge, but I need an accurate person count. If you are coming PM me. If you don't PM me the tournament will be messed up because if we lose 2 people we have to change tourney play style.

What is the current play style?
Block Round Robin, you need 18 or more for it.
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:27 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Block Round Robin, you need 18 or more for it.

And we have 17 though.
my brother might come
We need to no for sure so message him (crimson aquario)
to make it clear I am also bringing a red balance floor stadium...if it gets here on time
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:42 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: to make it clear I am also bringing a red balance floor stadium...if it gets here on time

So we have about 3 stadiums. thats plenty enough.
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:53 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:42 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: to make it clear I am also bringing a red balance floor stadium...if it gets here on time

So we have about 3 stadiums. thats plenty enough.
actually 4 because crimson has one u have one i have one and the other guy have one i think thats galaxy
yea we just need to get it approved ima pm crimson on how it's going
Ok, Galaxy Epic and Saggitario96, you are judges. You can compete, and read the rulebook at least two times.
ok,is the rule book the one PDF format?
It is the standard format one. Go to official events, official rules( sticky), Standard format.