(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament

Poll: Grand Ketos WD145 RS or Grand Ketos T145 RS?

Grand Ketos T145 RS
24.24%
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
75.76%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
or a royal,ya know,how you go on and advance
id chosse elimination
The preferred style for our Organized Play, especially with a minimal amount of Bladers, is Round Robin. If you get eighteen or more participants, then it is Block Round Robin. This is fair.
can you explain?
It is clearly explained in the Event Guide, if somebody bothered reading it yet ...
wow seems like our tournament is going well.....btw have you guys actually confirmed to Kai V that you guys have stadiums yet....if you do please try to confirm it, and when my balance stadium comes ill also use it for the tournament
Ive clearly stated that I HAVE A SONOKONG/Takara ATTACK STADIUM, and yes i just read the round robin thing.
Can you, Crimson, please send the request to make it official, please? We know who most likely will come, and everything else is set up. If your waiting until Grand Ketos comes, that shouldn't be. I need to know if this will get approved so I can tell my parents ahead of time. People don't want to miss out on the first tournament near Los Angeles.
Yah seriously, what are u waiting for... people have waited for long enough. If i dont get an answer by friday then i might not go
I might be able to enter, I'm too lazy to look through all the pages for the details so if you can add it to the first post I'll appreciate it.

P.S. How far is this from L.A.?
The date is November 14th.
Did you send the request already? Or should I?
I put it up on event proposals.
Alright. Im still in then. Can u let us know if it gets official. Well WHEN it does.

EDIT: Oh and since it will be November 14th we should have a booster Ray Unicorno since they will be $9.85 on the 26th i believe. But i still like Grand Ketos WD145RS. BTW on the poll its T125 not T145
it IS offical.(or im guessing,on new post you can see the Bey-Fall be talked with kia-v and crimson)and i know im going,so im tottaly in!
No, it is not official yet. Me and Kai-V are discussing about Judges.
Can someone bring an extra metal face i could buy?
Just name a price. Smile
If it becomes official we will probably put a buying thread in the marketplace. Anyone interested in Judging?
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:24 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: If it becomes official we will probably put a buying thread in the marketplace. Anyone interested in Judging?

My friend wants to, but he wants to compete too.
just a question,what does the judge exatly DO in a beyblade battle?
They watch over the beybattle and make sure they don't change parts, have illegal modifications, make sure that everyone follows the rules, etc.
oohhh. i get it. so when can you change parts at a tournament?
Read the rulebook.
I will be the judge but we will need about 1 or 2 more persons.