(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament

Poll: Grand Ketos WD145 RS or Grand Ketos T145 RS?

Grand Ketos T145 RS
24.24%
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
75.76%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
(Nov. 08, 2010  2:16 AM)danvu1999 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:27 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: It's November 14th, unless he changes it if it gets official.

whats the time it starts

The date has been changed. So its undecided right now but around early december.

(Nov. 08, 2010  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: With the two previous Manhattan tournaments, we are just very prudent. You and the potential judges should post more, and all around the board, so we can see how reliable and responsible you are, etc.

Was this implied to me and the potential judges?
(Nov. 08, 2010  5:59 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Was this implied to me and the potential judges?
Hm, mostly Crimson Aquario and the potential judges.
Well why dont Crimson and the Potential judges meet up before the tournament to plan stuff together..i think it would be more efficient if they would actually meet face to face first before the tournament, so when they meet at the tournament it won't be as awkward. Like when u first meet people you are kinda shy, so i think they should meet up...i can meet up to if you want to
What exactly do you mean, Kai-V? Post all of our info on this thread?
thats also a good idea
But then wat would the point of the event propasals thread if it's gonna be posted here? Surely that's not what she meant. (that's the first time I actually said surely)
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:36 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: What exactly do you mean, Kai-V? Post all of our info on this thread?
No, just act as normal members, contribute to other topics, show your personality, your attitude, etc. We want to know if you all really can be trusted, know what the rules are, and have a decent knowledge of the Beyblade hobby.
i think unleashed showed it already hes been commenting and stuff on wbo
Oh, Ok thanks for clearing that Up!Tongue_out_wink
hey crimson havent been on for a while if he doesnt log on by monday i think i will take o er and host this tournament
I can no longer attend to this tournement b/c of family issues . I'm very sorry
Sorry, My the Wi-Fi was out and we were on vacation. Unleashed, How long would it be till you could come?
(Nov. 13, 2010  4:52 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Sorry, My the Wi-Fi was out and we were on vacation. Unleashed, How long would it be till you could come?

Not until mid December.
thats ok lets just make it in winter break..that way we have more time to prepare
Wait, So there is still time to sign up for the tournament? If so sign me up because I live in the area Tongue_out someone plz inform me about any further details. (quickest way is replying or CcalNinja@gmail.com) I would love to come.
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:46 AM)Ccalninja Wrote: Wait, So there is still time to sign up for the tournament? If so sign me up because I live in the area Tongue_out someone plz inform me about any further details. (quickest way is replying or CcalNinja@gmail.com) I would love to come.
well its not official yet wait for a couple of weeks and check the official events..if it is there then you can start signing up right now we are just counting how many people would wanna come and get it started
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:58 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:46 AM)Ccalninja Wrote: Wait, So there is still time to sign up for the tournament? If so sign me up because I live in the area Tongue_out someone plz inform me about any further details. (quickest way is replying or CcalNinja@gmail.com) I would love to come.
well its not official yet wait for a couple of weeks and check the official events..if it is there then you can start signing up right now we are just counting how many people would wanna come and get it started

Well count me in them Tongue_out
me too
50/50 chance i might come. :\ keep moving the dates
i might have to go to big bear somewhere in winter break
well we have to wait for crimson to reply but most likely be in winter break or before
Hmm, maybe after winter break, since many people are on vacation. Possibly a day or two after winter break?
idk after winter break is kinda bad because we had a whole 2 weeks to do this but do after winter break. I believe we are going into more hw and test after winter break