(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament

Poll: Grand Ketos WD145 RS or Grand Ketos T145 RS?

Grand Ketos T145 RS
24.24%
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
75.76%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:44 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: idk after winter break is kinda bad because we had a whole 2 weeks to do this but do after winter break. I believe we are going into more hw and test after winter break
True. Is anyone off next week? We can meet up and do deep planning and stuff.
(Nov. 17, 2010  5:09 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:44 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: idk after winter break is kinda bad because we had a whole 2 weeks to do this but do after winter break. I believe we are going into more hw and test after winter break
True. Is anyone off next week? We can meet up and do deep planning and stuff.

That is true, next week is thanksgiving week, and I guess everyone will be off. I agree that it would be a good time for planning about this.
how many Beys do you have to use and where is it gonna be
I'm so lost.. Thanksgiving break = Many people could come, if it's not thanksgiving day.
Winter = Many people will be on vacation.
Uncertain sooooo what's going on? And u should have 3 MFB beys to battle. But more is better cuz u can switch beys.
(Nov. 17, 2010  6:37 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Uncertain sooooo what's going on? And u need 3 MFB beys to battle. But more is better cuz u can switch beys.
-facedesk facedesk facedesk- Looks like my defense wont do.. and omg my new rf doesn't come in until like... 2-3 weeks D:
You do not need three Beyblades at all. You can come with only one, or however many you want as long as you only use one same combination with a specific opponent.

It is comments like that that really make me doubt the quality of the organisation and knowledge here.
(Nov. 17, 2010  5:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You do not need three Beyblades at all. You can come with only one, or however many you want as long as you only use one same combination with a specific opponent.

It is comments like that that really make me doubt the quality of the organisation and knowledge here.

Ohh i just realized what i put, i will edit it. i MEANT to say "should have" my iPod is very slow so sometimes it mixes letters up and autocorrects it.
Omg omg omg Grin i might go if dread can give me a ride ^^
cmon guys lower the spam amount here... cmon! please guys this thread is for discussing the date, location, etc about the tournament if you want to talk about beyblades please go somewhere else!
the problem is crimson is going on and off we need HIM to decide
I might go
Ok, maybe someone shoudl edit the OP and tell the current Date, Time, Map of the area, and whos going.
we only do that if we ALREADY come up with a date time and area and put it up on event proposal AND get it approved! Also we can't edit the this because Crimson Aquario is the one who created this thread, and he hasn't been on for a while
Well, we don't know the current date. Were just posting around for a bit so Kai-V can see our attitude.

Edit: And no more spam! Kai-V might disqualify us for spamming in the thread. Keep it to PM's. Only post if you have something important to say.
(Nov. 19, 2010  6:30 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Well, we don't know the current date. Were just posting around for a bit so Kai-V can see our attitude.

Edit: And no more spam! Kai-V might disqualify us for spamming in the thread. Keep it to PM's. Only post if you have something important to say.
yea and don't put I MIGHT GO! if you are gonna go or might save it till we get it approved ok guys? from now on dont spam
hey you guys you guys want me to make a tourney in fountain valley
Where is Fountain Valley? (Relative spot)
we are planning pn in venice beach la theres a thread for it
Sorry, Iv'e been really busy, haven't found time to come on. MesoRangerXX you can temporarily take control, until i am no longer very busy.
i guess i could change the location...if crimson does go back on thlocation will stay the samee
Keep, the location the same. I guess I lost my beyspirit. I haven't bladed in three weeks, as I've had no one to challengeUnhappy
well if you pick up a bey and start launching you will feel it again..plus i bought a attack stadium! please keep up with us...now i have 2 stadiums! i just want a real tournament to happen in california and i dont have the organization skill to do this! =(
Meso, You can do this! -I feel I'm failing as well-
ok im having trouble understanding the round robin concept and.......needing ppl for judges