Changes to WBO Competitive Gameplay: Balancing Competitive Combo's [Re: Libra]

Poll: What changes do you think should be made?

Do not change the rules.
54.37%
Restrict the use of the Libra Wheel + Metal Face and any 145 Track except DF145 and 145 in combos.
26.21%
Ban the Libra Wheel entirely.
19.42%
Total: 100% 103 vote(s)
From my viewpoint, I think a tempoary ban on the libra wheel would make things a lot more interesting, and allow more variation in defensive combos. But at the same time, i think restricting it in combo use would suffice. A non metal face libra combo can be beaten by a well built F combo, not to mention RF.

The attack and Balance stadiums seem pretty fair, the attack stadium more so, in my opinion.
Just ban libra it makes it beyblade into who can defeat libra. brad is right just ban it. and takao A.K.A Bladez give it up.
uh wtf?
i have already admitted to my debates being countered, did you have to refer to an argument that has finished from a while ago?
also formerly doesn't mean AKA lmfao
yes, it means "also known as", and you are also known as bladez
im just curious as to if a dessicon is close to being decided yet?just so i can start thinking up parts which could be usfull to make a new deffence combo and other ideas for combos that might become visable
(Jan. 03, 2010  6:23 AM)Dirge Wrote: im just curious as to if a dessicon is close to being decided yet?just so i can start thinking up parts which could be usfull to make a new deffence combo and other ideas for combos that might become visable

Why not start doing it now in the event Libra is banned/restricted?
I'm locking this till a decision is decided. At this point all relevant points have been put forth.