Changes to WBO Competitive Gameplay: Balancing Competitive Combo's [Re: Libra]

Poll: What changes do you think should be made?

Do not change the rules.
54.37%
Restrict the use of the Libra Wheel + Metal Face and any 145 Track except DF145 and 145 in combos.
26.21%
Ban the Libra Wheel entirely.
19.42%
Total: 100% 103 vote(s)
(Dec. 23, 2009  3:05 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Yes, but my point is, rather than banning Libra, wait till there are more viable options

Can you stop already? You've been repeating the same things over and over again despite the fact that everyone has given you incredibly well thought out arguments to the contrary. At this point you are sincerely just spamming this topic, so if you have nothing new to add ...
No I have not, I had 2 reasons on why to ban libra and this is my 3rd
Yeah, but they were all shot down, and all terrible. The real reason is obviously you don't want to have wasted your money on Libra from Enterheart.
Listen Giga and BeyBrad, I am one of the very few who decided to speak their reasoning.
Your now picking on me for stating my reasons like the OP said you should, rather than voting randomly. If you want to be mean, that's your problem. But I'm sick of people like you two pushing me around. Yes I may seem to have a bit of attitude but I'm only sticking up for my self. The thing I don't understand is you guys told me to bring back a stronger argument, I did and now your acting like this...
There is a difference between sticking up for yourself and just being argumentative. All of your points have been successfully countered so why do you carry on? You're just digging yourself into a hole here BLaDeZ.
only until my last valid debate, so technically i am not carrying on.
please, I don't even want to argue anymore, fire with fire just makes a bigger fire.
You should be trying to use ice instead ...

Your reasoning behind RF's sudden uselessness after a potential Libra Wheel ban was faulty, and I am surprised you even came to that point : RF's sole purpose is not to defeat Libra ...

As for more viable options, I think we all eagerly await TAKARA-TOMY's next system for Metal Fight Beyblade, however it has been made quite obvious that they will not do anything like that with the Hybrid Wheel System, and I doubt they will go back to the first system.
In tournament battles, one needs to win 3 rounds, and the inconsistency of RF leaves a small margin of error to do that especially when used in the MFB Attack Stadium. As stated earlier, the ridge acts more like a ramp than a ridge, and the best sliding shoot can turn into a sudden self-KO and lose of the round. There are no redos for self-KO in tournaments so you are stuck using something that you may not get to stay into the ring. If you do keep it in the stadium there is no telling if your sliding shoot was good enough; the power was good enough to KO what's in the stadium (it is a bit disconcerting to shoot something that just self-KO'd itself with power equal to what you used the last round); or if you even did a sliding shoot at all! With RF, it's sliding shoot or bust and if you mess up you'll find yourself circling the stadium with very little stamina left when the beyblade decides to come down. That'll be a loss as well.

So to say that the game will instantly turn into an RF dominant metagame is far from the truth.
okay. So now your resorting to name calling when you lost an argument? Very good. Honestly, I don't understand your reasoning. You've been arguing for four pages and haven't managed to counter our points.

I'm honestly not trying to be mean but all your arguments have been faulty.
(Dec. 23, 2009  5:27 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Tournament battles are 2 out of 3

I see this all the time and wonder if anyone reads the WBO rules.
(Dec. 23, 2009  5:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I see this all the time and wonder if anyone reads the WBO rules.

Ah, sorry about that. I'll edit.
Confused
(Dec. 23, 2009  5:44 PM)Giga Wrote: okay. So now your resorting to name calling when you lost an argument? Very good. Honestly, I don't understand your reasoning. You've been arguing for four pages and haven't managed to counter our points.

I'm honestly not trying to be mean but all your arguments have been faulty.

Do you have eyes? Or are you purposely to carry this argument on?

1. I really do not want to start a rivalry or anything, I want to just forget it.
2. I started with a new point each time, only that many people resorted to my old ones.
3. I am one of very few who actually had a reasoning why libra shouldn't be banned and only because I actually read the OP which says you cannot randomly vote like many people did.

I am extremely sorry for starting an argument, but if you could just read my posts you would understand Tired.
Bladez, This seriously needs to stop.
You keep repeating your argument that you don't want Libra banned, and none of the reasons are quite adequate enough.

You want to continue the Rock-Paper-Scissors gameplay because "It's all about using the right combo at the right time", but that has become stale and has turned many long time fans off of the hobby.

You think that if Libra is banned, then Stamina and Attack will dominate. This is not necessarily true. Due to the inconsistency of RF, not as many people use it.
This makes F, HF and WF viable options of attack combos. And just ask people who have these bottoms, Defensive combos that DON'T use Libra are still capable of taking hits and surviving.
Just because we can't use Libra doesn't mean Defense is dead, it's still very possible to make effective defense combos that work well.

You've made it clear from other posts on this forum that you don't have a large amount of beyblade knowledge, you post information that isn't useful whatsoever. You admitted that you don't have Libra yet, which makes it clear you don't understand what the deal about it is. All you know is that you bought a part that's really good, and now there's a risk of you not being able to use it competitively, and that makes you mad.
News flash, you can still use Libra when playing around for fun ,but in serious competition, we don't want this game breaking part to be used.

Stop trying to cause a fuss because of things you have no idea about.
MFB really needs this ban to revive the competitive scene, and your arguing is really getting annoying.
I own like ten Libra. Imagine how I feel Grin
Well if Libra does get banned here are some combos that i've mad up that can take hits form quetz and S.Peg 90 RF:
MF Virgo C145WB
MF R.Leone C145WB
MF D.Wolf C145WB
MF pisces C145WB

I only tested them with first to three each using both S.peg and quetz these beys i have found out to have a higher win rate when versus those attack combos it's only a rough test not official, the R.Leone combo is the weakiest, most of them have pretty good stamina.
I just searched for this question, and i can't find this question, so i might as well ask it, right?

So this would end up banning both molds of Libra, or just the heavier of the two?
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:19 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I just searched for this question, and i can't find this question, so i might as well ask it, right?

So this would end up banning both molds of Libra, or just the heavier of the two?

... of course it would ban both, the difference between them is less than a gram. If it was only banning one, it would have been specified.
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:19 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I just searched for this question, and i can't find this question, so i might as well ask it, right?

Both.
wats so bad about
Libra Wheel + Metal Face and any 145 Track except DF145 and 145
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:22 PM)blacklightning Wrote: wats so bad about
Libra Wheel + Metal Face and any 145 Track except DF145 and 145

... have you read the other posts? lol you should take some time and go read some posts before commenting on something you really don't know about. im new to MFB and i didn't know much, but since i went ahead and read everyone's posts, i feel like ive learned lots. it saves time for you to look into these things yourself
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... of course it would ban both, the difference between them is less than a gram. If it was only banning one, it would have been specified.

Tempastas007 Wrote:Both.
Thanks!
why r u tryna ban it anywayz
does this website have a tournament every year or sumthing or wat
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:54 PM)blacklightning Wrote: why r u tryna ban it anywayz

.... i dont even think this deserves an answer now that ive already explained that you should read the other posts on it...
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:54 PM)blacklightning Wrote: why r u tryna ban it anywayz

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events

are you serious