Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

W**? the face was found in one minute or less? That's really impossible! How is possible? Chocked_2
The WBO has like 77,000 members. Anything is possible if you believe......
A bunch of people go on here each day.
More so, the one that found it is know to me as a very meticulous person. He doesn't make much errors and is quite skilled at this stuff.

Back on topic, if I did a group video call of 4 people playing beyblades, and had a photoshop file with the happy aniversary WBO on it, would that count?
Congratulations, Odin, and good work. It is a real shame that some people can't be graceful in defeat.
(Dec. 12, 2012  2:58 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Back on topic, if I did a group video call of 4 people playing beyblades, and had a photoshop file with the happy aniversary WBO on it, would that count?

No it would not count. The whole purpose of that specific goal is to get people together and play together.
Happy anniversary WBO!Smile
my bro nik1392 is trying to get more points i hope he wins some physical prize!
(Dec. 12, 2012  5:59 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2012  2:58 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Back on topic, if I did a group video call of 4 people playing beyblades, and had a photoshop file with the happy aniversary WBO on it, would that count?

No it would not count. The whole purpose of that specific goal is to get people together and play together.

Uncertain That sucks... No way am I able to get a banner saying happy anniversary WBO on it... Uncertain More so the 4th person. I'll have to find a way...
Find a new blader, couldn't be more in the spirit of the celebration than that!
I forgot the fine print disclaimer. Eventually we would like to display the photos for this task on the Facebook page. Anyone who's not cool with it, should voice his/her objections when you submit the photo(s). Otherwise, forever hold your peace... Smile

- Get a photograph of at least four people playing Beyblade, with a big sign saying "Happy Anniversary WBO! " (3 Points)
= to 4 points!
This hunt gets interesting every day! Nice to have such a community..
(Dec. 12, 2012  6:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Find a new blader, couldn't be more in the spirit of the celebration than that!

None around where I live sadly. Classmates and pretty much everyone still make fun of me about them so chances of me getting a 4th person is low.
Happy 4th annivesary WBO. Very nice contest!
(Dec. 12, 2012  7:06 PM)Pokemon trainer Wrote: Here's my entry. I doubt I'll win though.....If I do I'll jump with joy...

Another 2 points!
(Dec. 12, 2012  6:39 PM)Kujikato Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2012  6:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Find a new blader, couldn't be more in the spirit of the celebration than that!

None around where I live sadly. Classmates and pretty much everyone still make fun of me about them so chances of me getting a 4th person is low.

U can try convincing ur cousins. Me my bro and other cousins had a great fun today. My bro will be posting a pic soon. U should also tryout with ur cousins Smile
Urgh... I can't get a screen shot.
Any other way of doing it?
Or maybe I'm just not doing it right :L
Google is your friend.
wow this is awesome, not as Awesome as this years Scream fortress(tf2), but still Awesome. [ I keep getting killed]
happy brad day
Happy anivesary WBO.. Smile i will be coming to a tournament at mumbai, then i will get 4 points..
This is a very great place!
sildron-you live in Mumbai?
even i'll be there
i'll be glad meeting you

well,i've already got many people pumping up to make accounts that they won't have a photograph with me....
i will have sharven12 and a close friend to do the work
i maybe getting a banner for the tournament.
well,i don't think it's possible to upload a video to youtube considering the fact that i have a pretty patethic phone
(Dec. 13, 2012  6:30 AM)zeneo Wrote: sildron-you live in Mumbai?
even i'll be there
i'll be glad meeting you

well,i've already got many people pumping up to make accounts that they won't have a photograph with me....
i will have sharven12 and a close friend to do the work
i maybe getting a banner for the tournament.
well,i don't think it's possible to upload a video to youtube considering the fact that i have a pretty patethic phone
banner is not necessary??,,, we can write it on a large paper also?...
(Dec. 13, 2012  12:18 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Google is your friend.

No way ! Gasp
-__-
I meant within the rules limitations.
(Dec. 13, 2012  7:46 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  12:18 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Google is your friend.

No way ! Gasp
-__-
I meant within the rules limitations.
You mean the size? Just put it in spoiler brackets.

The tournament I'm going to is one the 15th. Why can't it be on the 16, where it'll be free? Unhappy
BTW, I love month long celebrations, ahah.