Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

Happy brad day. and this is a cool contest, i will try to participate!!!
Aw... I just realized that a tournament im hoping (Fingers crossed) That i'm gonna host, is just after december! (Jan.5th) :L
could've thought of a better date XD
EDIT: That means no scavenger points from tournaments Unhappy
I wasn't sure. Do I PM kai-v my screenshots or just post them?
(Dec. 04, 2012  11:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Whenever you have completed a goal, please PM Kai-V and she will confirm that you have completed it.

(Dec. 16, 2012  3:24 AM)ManHall Wrote: Im Going to partisapate in this beyblade thing

Then u better start doing some of the tasks
Does the anniversary face count as a new face? For instance if already have four so you get the face then since it's new you get another two points?
(Dec. 16, 2012  12:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: Does the anniversary face count as a new face? For instance if already have four so you get the face then since it's new you get another two points?

Read the first post again; you will not get points.
Ohhh yeah. It seems that this is finally coming together. Although it's alot more complicated than id hoped... :L
When are you going to update the activities, Kai-V? I need to rack up some points to earn my way towards that Anniversary Face!
She's giving the anniversary face's at the end of the competition. So you have plenty of time to do other things.
But, isn't the Anniversary Face only given out to the people that have earned atleast 4 points in the Hunt?
(Dec. 04, 2012  11:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But this isn’t it, we wouldn’t stop there! All Bladers who will have gathered at least 4 points will automatically get the exclusive WBO Anniversary Face!! [Image: anniversaryface2012.png]

Happy WBO Anniversary!

Yes. However it will be given after the hunt. This way no one can get additional more points
(Dec. 04, 2012  11:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [*] Get four of your referrals to Like the official WBO Facebook Page (2 Points)
[*] Where on BeyChannel? "Bring on the power!" (1 Points)
[*] Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What was the precursor to the World Beyblade Organization?" (1 Point)

OK, those are the ones I don't get:
How will you know that it was our referrals that liked the Facebook page?
What do the second one even mean?
And does 'precursor' mean the site before the WBO? (Just figured i'd add that in.)
New Header image is sick as guys. Really exciting work as usual!
(Dec. 17, 2012  7:21 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2012  11:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [*] Get four of your referrals to Like the official WBO Facebook Page (2 Points)
[*] Where on BeyChannel? "Bring on the power!" (1 Points)
[*] Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What was the precursor to the World Beyblade Organization?" (1 Point)

OK, those are the ones I don't get:
How will you know that it was our referrals that liked the Facebook page?
What do the second one even mean?
And does 'precursor' mean the site before the WBO? (Just figured i'd add that in.)

You will tell me their usernames here and their names on Facebook.

You can find the sentence "Bring on the power!" somewhere on BeyChannel, and you need to find where ...

I have already posted precisions about the precursor question.
OK. thanks.
Although I thought that you/or someone would say to precursor 'google is your friend' though Pinching_eyes_2
Im a bit late to wish but still HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WBOSmile
Oh yeah, also -
Does on the beychannel mean it could be in descriptions? Or only actually on the beychannel?
hehe..no need of that..!!
I just guided u how to take a screen shot...and take the screenshot of whole screen so that it can be seen that u have friends/followers and ur account is not empty....also dont post it here...PM the screenshots to Kai-V
i will have have other 4 points as i participated in the tournament....
The new hidden Face should start appearing somewhere on the site around 3:00 PM EST today!
Oh good, thanks for this notification, Kai-V.
Dang it! I have to go to school... Unhappy
Oooh yay! Gotta find it first... !
When's 3.00PM GMT time?