Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

Wait what we were supposed to post the face's location here?

God dammit, I sent it in a PM which I had left unfinished for a few minutes now.
(Dec. 05, 2012  1:42 AM)Odin Wrote: Great! Couple of questions, though:
If someone PMs Kai-V with a goal completion, but they're wrong, are they allowed to try again? Or are they done?
Is the hidden face going to be anywhere on the site? As in, in any random thread? Or will it be in a general area? (e.g., a forum or specific page?)
By "share an article/video", do you mean just tell someone about it, or is there a specific facebook-esque "Share!" button?
Is "Bring on the power!" in a video, in a description, or just on the general page? Or is that classified?

Sorry, just wanted to clear these up.

I will simply tell them that they have the wrong answer, but they can try again as long as they do not just start SPAMming me with anything that comes to their mind.

Anywhere general. There are obviously way too many threads and posts to fairly hide a Face in there, hah.

Both/any of them, really. "Share" as in the human term of communication, but it has to be done somewhere that you can take a screenshot of the exchange as proof.

Ah, I do not know if I can be specific about that last question, hah.

(Dec. 05, 2012  1:46 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wait what we were supposed to post the face's location here?

God dammit, I sent it in a PM which I had left unfinished for a few minutes now.

I think it is written in the first post to submit the answer right here, no ?
The face is on the calender on the date December 4th,2012.
(Dec. 05, 2012  1:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2012  1:46 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wait what we were supposed to post the face's location here?

I think it is written in the first post to submit the answer right here, no ?

Yeah, I know. I completely missed that haha.
Yeah I think it was, so everybody would know.
I found the sagittario face!!!! Kei has it. check this:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Spirit-Gallery

look for Kei's first post.
Not sure if right place but does a burning Kerberos zero g mean zio is going to have a role in zero-g?
(Dec. 05, 2012  1:39 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: The face is on the calendar on December 4th!

If someone already found the face, can someone else find it later? Because I already found it but it was after ginga found it.
do i have to pm kaiv when i have some answers
(Dec. 05, 2012  2:11 AM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: If someone already found the face, can someone else find it later? Because I already found it but it was after ginga found it.

(Dec. 05, 2012  2:13 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: do i have to pm kaiv when i have some answers

This is all written in the first post ...

- For the hidden Face, the Scavenger Hunt objectives clearly state that you have to be the first one to find it. There will be other hidden Faces each week, and they will be announced in this thread.

- If you found the hidden Face and nobody else has seen it first, you post here. For every other question in the Scavenger Hunt objectives, you send me a private message, and as few messages as possible, for my sake ... I already have forty unread private messages, hah.
Cool that is awesome it has been 4 years of updated Pegasis what can be next. That banner is EPIC!! Cool I wonder what is next ?
Loving the new version of the banner. That Samurai Pegasis is hella sweet.

Congratulations to the World Beyblade Organization and happy 4th Anniversary! Smile
Just saw the banner. It looks awesome!!!
Whoa, I think I might be able to get the Platinum Gold face... Time to put my parts back together and find out, haha! I love the rest of the faces too, hopefully I'll be able to put in enough work after finals are over to nab a few Grin
[Content removed.]
I'm kind of bummed so I lose 21 of my 28 credits?? well that gives me 7 face boosters I guess hit me up. I was actually saving up to get something cool since I just missed out on one of the Kerbecs in the last set...

everything else is really cool though.
Omgeeeeeeeee I love WBO!!!
Wait, so do i get points for sharing a beychannel video on facebook?
OMG! I'm so sorry! I won't do it anymore Unhappy I almost cried!
(Dec. 05, 2012  4:02 AM)Anchor Wrote: Wait, so do i get points for sharing a beychannel video on facebook?

Yes you do.

By the way, it is normal if I have not replied to your private message yet, do not worry.
(Dec. 05, 2012  4:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2012  4:02 AM)Anchor Wrote: Wait, so do i get points for sharing a beychannel video on facebook?

Yes you do.

By the way, it is normal if I have not replied to your private message yet, do not worry.

I sent you a message asking the same question, but oh okay you don't have to answer it anymore.

I sent you the "sharing" screenshots.
Okay, thanks. Anyways, I sent in the sharing screenshots, and the precursor to the wbo answers along with the average rpm.
ok,some questions
1.Just by attending and participatii in a tourney,i get 4 points?and do i get 8 points for attending two formats?
2.where to post the answers of the WBO quiz questions?on this thread,or should i PM the moderators?
3.I won't be able to do screenshot as i use my cell.can i post the link over here and then,someone can check it?even for sharing the video?
4.how will you come to know that my referrals have liked your facebook page?

please try PM me the answers,my post will be lost,you know..
(Dec. 05, 2012  4:40 AM)zeneo Wrote: ok,some questions
1.Just by attending and participatii in a tourney,i get 4 points?and do i get 8 points for attending two formats?
2.where to post the answers of the WBO quiz questions?on this thread,or should i PM the moderators?
3.I won't be able to do screenshot as i use my cell.can i post the link over here and then,someone can check it?even for sharing the video?

For number 2 you PM a committee member.

(Dec. 05, 2012  4:40 AM)zeneo Wrote: ok,some questions

I have too many private messages waiting for me to want to send you one too.

I am quite certain that we meant one tournament only. If you host two formats, cool, nothing is lost, but it would probably be only four points, especially if it is on the same day.

The answer to that second question is written in the first post ...

You have no computer at all ?

Tell us who your referrals are, and what their usernames are here.