Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

Just whant to ask i got two faces today. so do i get 4 points. and i think i got two answers right.
(Dec. 05, 2012  6:27 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Just whant to ask i got two faces today. so do i get 4 points. and i think i got two answers right.

Only two points for the Faces.
Thanks. But when i ask that i ment all together. It dose not matter anyway.
Has anyone thought of making a specific Hashtag(#) for Twitter for this event? If so we could try and get it trending.
(Dec. 05, 2012  6:35 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Has anyone thought of making a specific Hashtag(#) for Twitter for this event? If so we could try and get it trending.

Go ahead and make one, we were slightly bothered by the time when we made this announcement.
Are we getting (4x2)8 points for 2 tournaments??or just 4 points??
(Dec. 05, 2012  6:48 PM)nik1392 Wrote: Are we getting (4x2)8 points for 2 tournaments??or just 4 points??

I already answered that question.
Happy Anniversary to everyone Smile
Lots of great news... This is exciting Grin Thank you very much!
Happy anniversary guys!

It has been real fun around here.
That USB is pretty cool as far as I'm concerned.
I shared these on facebook, so do I get two points
WBO - BEST SITE EVER! thanks for running this site. HAPPY BRAD DAY!
Here is my appreciation video! I have sent in two of my answers for the questions to Kai-V, and the video is above. Assuming my answers are correct, does that mean I get 4 points, enough for an Anniversary Face?

Speaking of which, I have a question. When we use our scavenger points to buy the credits, do we have to buy the Anniversary Face? For example, If we have 7 points, and I use 4 to buy a face booster, I have 3 left. Do I still get the Anniversary Face due to the fact I already had 7 in the first place?
My Video for the YouTube Discussing also a Shout-out to BEYCHANNEL! Do I get the 2 points?

I have finally replied to everybody. Here is the current leaderboard :

Quote:Cannon : 6
BeybladePants11 : 6
TheAndreScrolls : 5
BladerPegasis : 5
Galaxy blade : 4
xXJCherzXx : 3
Thunder Dome : 3
Daft Mau5 : 3
Anchor : 3
Ingulit : 3
Synth : 3
*Ginga* : 3
Lightning blade : 3
Tri : 2
Zeneo : 2
The Beymaster : 2
Cosmic : 2
darkwocher : 2
ShinobuXD : 1
Ultra : 1
Bj3rdd : 1
Stormscorpio1 : 1
Demonic : 1
Ga’Hooleone : 1
UltimiteOrion : 1
Odin : 1
Imperial : 1
Clefairy : 1
Scout25 : 1
Curious George : 1
Real Madrid : 1
Janstarblast : 1
Kujikato : 1
The Dragoon : 1
Pranzdiv123 : 1
Bobmcdoogal : 1
Zflare3 : 1
Insane : 1
Meteor-V : 1

Cannon and BeybladePants11 are currently leading the race!

Also, after responding to all the messages, here are a few comments :

- For the precursor, we are looking for the website/organisation that was tournament-related before the World Beyblade Organization was launched. Brad is not a website or organisation.

- About the sharing of videos and articles, I noticed that some of you seemed to have posted them right on our Facebook Page ... The goal of this objective is to get people who do not already know about the World Beyblade Organization and Beywiki to discover them. Sharing a video or Beywiki article on our Facebook Page is like telling me that TAKARA-TOMY released Orojya Wyvang.
I found the Sagittario face on the calendar.
(Dec. 06, 2012  12:03 AM)Meteor-V Wrote: I found the Sagittario face on the calendar.

You are very, very late ...
Oh sorry?
Hey you should'et post the answer.
Dude, did you read the OP?!?! Posting the answers may get you WARNED!!!
Oh, and I shared a video and article with my TextPlus community, which is a decent size:
Obviously the contest has just started, but what happens if there is a tie for twentieth since only twenty people can win.
shared on Facebook! Grin
I love how nobody is even bothering to celebrate and are just saying "OMG PRIZES!"
Happy Anniversary WBO!

I'll be sure to participate in the events as they seem cool.
Thanks Committee! I can't imagine how hard it was to get that gold plated Wyvern DJ.

Oh, and whoever did the banner (I assume it was Kei) it looks amazing. Probably my favourite one yet.
If one were to share a beychannel video on facebook and got points for it, could they share and screenshot a different video on twitter or a different website to get extra points?
Shared a BeyWiki article...
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7237/...bowiki.jpg
and a WBO video!
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9830/...oshare.jpg