[BurnBlader] My BeyStory - Cross Black Excalibur (NOT Accepting Character Requests)

Man. that was EPIIIIC
Yay!!! Can't wait 2 read it!
yo dude im gonna take this and put it all together by copy and paste and then send it to you by email
Tips on your story
1. Everyone can't have blonde hair. It would look like u have no imagination or good ideas. U see my character has blue hair and Gingka has red hair etc.
2. Everyone can't have blue eyes either. Same thing that I told u in tip 1.
3. Make every characters different than each other except the ones already made.
(Jul. 12, 2011  1:46 AM)galaxyninja Wrote: yo dude im gonna take this and put it all together by copy and paste and then send it to you by email

Why would you do that?
I just want to add on a little bit to the end of chapter 4.

Chapter 5 is based 2 months later.
Hope you enjoy chapter 5. I didn't have a lot of time to work on it but here it is:

All character requests will be added in Chapter 6 and 7.
I got a character.
Name: Akune Okita
Hair:black
Bey:Burn Libra ED145 RF (Balance and Stamina type)
Special Moves:Burning Tornado.When the beyblade is about to lose all its stamina it boosts the stamina half way so it wont fall yet. Sand Spin track.ED145(spin track)turns into sand and gets a little bit bigger than the bey and when the opponent's bey attacks the spin track sand will go all over the bey and will slow it down.
Skin color:tan
Eye color:light blue
PersonalityConfusedmart,Quiet,Competitive
Clothes:A white Tee with his name on the front signed by other people.Blue Jeans.Blue Wristband if he sweats.Black High tops Converse.Slanted Red Belt with a skull in the front.
ok and theres another personality i forgotEeevil.Can u also make him be part of the the Darkness bladers?
When will it be released? And GREAT story!
Thank you. I'm very busy these days so maybe tomorrow or Saturday.
Can i Request a character
NameGrinorikore
Bey:Raze Fox BD230CS
Appereance:Black hair with red highlights. Black puffy no sleeve shirt. Dark jeans.
Personality:Brave and takes lots of chances in battles,
Skin color:Tan
Eyes:green
I have a character request

It is a boy
Name: Hoozuki Amias
Clothes: Black Tank Top, Blue Jeans, sandals
Eye Color: yellow
Hair Color: Purple, covers his left eye
Beyblade: Fang Kerbecs R145D
Personality: Friendly (except to the darkness bladers)
Special Move: Triple Fang Strike, Kerbecs' spin track glows, Cerberus bit beast appears and all thhree heads strike oponent
I forgot one thing about my character beyblade gear: Rev up launcher, Grey launcher grip, Angle compus
All Accepted. I can only take a few more character requests.
Ok I hope this one gets in
Name: Kyro Kiba
Personality: Very Jolly but has a more serious side
Bey: Beat Fox 145MF (Balance)
Special move: Killing Claw
Deals damage at the opponent... But deals damage to itself too.
Wears a purple and black T-shirt and wears black pants with white sneakers.
Oh and and awesome story!!!
Sorry I wasn't here for the last week. Nice story! Chapter 5 was short yet interesting. It says Jet has a bey... Hmm... YAY!
I forgot to mention his Bey...
Midnight Eagle 85 XF

He decided to change his performance tip.
Read the comment I made:

http://beybladefiction.freeforums.org/cr...-t104.html

As it says, it is extremely bland, you jump right into a dull battle which gives no scenery description. The battle is over before the scenario is introduced. We want more depth!

If you want, you can read my battle scenes (link in sig). http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Wild...acters-ATM
Thank you for your opinion. I will do my best to make it better.
Hope you like Chapter 6.

Haha, Rei is finally here! Grin Can't wait to see (or read, rather) more of him.