no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 12, 2012  9:51 AM)Ajitumari Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  8:29 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Clear Wheels - Pegasis II,Virgo,Orso
Metal Wheels - Galaxy,Rock,Earth
Spin Tracks - W105,ED145,T125
Tips - R2F,D,ES

I'm having a bit of trouble beating my friend's Storm Pegasus but he altered it to be extra strong and have extra stamina..

So can you tell me the TALLEST beyblade with these parts?
(Spin track is ED145,it attacks low beyblades without damaging me too much Smile
if you want to beat storm pegasis 105RF, then use this combo earth orso/virgo ED145/T125 D
Yeah Ashton,is Right you got to use those Parts but which Stadium are you using.
Tips - R2F,D,ES

I'm having a bit of trouble beating my friend's Storm Pegasus but he altered it to be extra strong and have extra stamina..

(Spin track is ED145,it attacks low beyblades without damaging me too much Smile

Ok, first of all you need to say what your friend has actually done with his pegasis. Just saying it's stronger doesn't help. What customisation has he done? From what you have you would probably have to use ed145 but it's a terrible track that causes floor scraping without helping much. Not sure if this is legal but you could take the wings of your ed145 and make earth virgo 145 d.
(Jul. 12, 2012  10:33 AM)apple1075 Wrote:
Tips - R2F,D,ES

Ok, first of all you need to say what your friend has actually done with his pegasis. Just saying it's stronger doesn't help. What customisation has he done? From what you have you would probably have to use ed145 but it's a terrible track that causes floor scraping without helping much. Not sure if this is legal but you could take the wings of your ed145 and make earth virgo 145 d.
its illegal to do so... you cannot blade with half parts Smile

He uses the WD tip, but his spin track is-I think-T125
His attack ring is awesome, it's the normal Storm Pegasis wheel Unhappy

That doesn't make it unbeatable Tongue_out Well whatever it is, if it is on WD, you can beat it with Rock_____W105 R2F or, if it is some weird combo, Earth _______ ED145/T125 D might help.
(Jul. 12, 2012  10:45 AM)Ajitumari Wrote: He uses the WD tip, but his spin track is-I think-T125
His attack ring is awesome, it's the normal Storm Pegasis wheel Unhappy

then man use earth virgo W105 D,, earth should defeat it as it has a lot more stamina
i found this combination quite unique
these two
screw capricorn 90 WD
meteo l-drago 90 WD
anything you would like to point out
please give your opinion
(Jul. 12, 2012  10:59 AM)zeneo Wrote: i found this combination quite unique
these two
screw capricorn 90 WD
meteo l-drago 90 WD
anything you would like to point out
please give your opinion

The Screw Fusion Wheel is best used for Attack not Stamina so switch the Energy to Bull and Fusion Wheel to Burn and you got a really good stamina combo out of Hasbro parts.

The Meteo COmbo is decent but switch the track to 100 or CH120(CH120 performs better with EWD)
well,i don't have burn wheel,
i used screw because somehow it'll move here and there in the arena but the fusion wheel hardly touches the floor thus giving it more revolutions
anyways,thanks a lot!
Sorry about that not good with combos lately though can you h
elp my brother out with some combos
Metal wheel:earth grand hades basalt screw ray gravity burn flame thermal
Clear rings:virgo bull aquario lacerta persues kerbecs tempo pegasis cetus libra herculeo
Spintracks:BD145 90 AD145 S130 100 230 SW145
Tips WF MB RSF WD SD D F R2F
Attack:Hades Kerbecs BD145R2F
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100SD,Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD
I can`t think of a Defense combo

(Jul. 12, 2012  2:00 PM)ZERO X Wrote: Sorry about that not good with combos lately though can you h
elp my brother out with some combos
Metal wheel:earth grand hades basalt screw ray gravity burn flame thermal
Clear rings:virgo bull aquario lacerta persues kerbecs tempo pegasis cetus libra herculeo
Spintracks:BD145 90 AD145 S130 100 230 SW145
Tips WF MB RSF WD SD D F R2F

Attack: Gravity Perseus 90R²F(Use F/WF if in Hasbro Stadiums)
Defence: Basalt Aquario BD145RSF/MB
Stamina: Burn Bull 90WD

Try to get some Metal Faces.(BB-36,66,67,84,85)
Burn < Hades < Basalt IIRC.

I would do these combos:

Attack: Gravity Perseus S130R2F

Defense: Basalt Kerbecs/Bull/Aquario BD145RSF

Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull AD145WD

Use Hades Kerbecs AD145WD if you want to have Defense and Stamina built at the same time.
here are my beys/parts hope u guys can make me a good combo:
galaxy pegasis W105R2F
Storm pegasis 105RF
Meteo l Drago LW105LF
Lightning L drago 100HF
Earth Virgo GB145DS
Ray Striker D125CS
Gravity Destroyer (Attck Ver.) 130F
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Hell Kerbeks BD145DS
Spare Parts:
Rock metal wheel x1
Metal Face x1
RS x1
XF x1

(Jul. 12, 2012  4:51 PM)GalaxyHart Wrote: here are my beys/parts hope u guys can make me a good combo:
galaxy pegasis W105R2F
Storm pegasis 105RF
Meteo l Drago LW105LF
Lightning L drago 100HF
Earth Virgo GB145DS
Ray Striker D125CS
Gravity Destroyer (Attck Ver.) 130F
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Hell Kerbeks BD145DS
Spare Parts:
Rock metal wheel x1
Metal Face x1
RS x1
XF x1

Attack
MF Gravity Destroyer D125 RF/R2F
MF screw Capricorne 100 RF
MF Lightin L Drago BD145 RF/R2F

Defense
MF Earth Kerbecs/Pegasus II BD145 CS

Stamina
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS
MF earth pegasusII/ Kerbecs D125 DS
WD would be better for stamina

Spin Stealer
MF Meteo L Drago D125 DS (CH120 WD/EWD would be better)

well... my team leader says we are supposed to use a hell or kerbecs combo, which is ok to me because kerbecs is a good clear wheel, but he said that we could also use other combos that didnt use hell or kerbecs, but that they could only be:
Twisted Pegasus SW145MB
Basalt Aquario 230MB
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb
Variares 105WD (Left-Spin)/Variares SW145WD (Left-Spin)
Thermal Gasher 105S

i personally think that they are pretty bad, but i would like to make sure before making an argument about it... because there is duo, and other top-tier parts that for some reason we are not allowed to use. and some parts mentioned are good, but they potential reduces with such bad track-bottom customs...
Variares has more use in Attack Combos, and shouldn't be used as Defense or Stamina ..
(Jul. 11, 2012  3:03 AM)Primal Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:58 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:45 AM)Primal Wrote: Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125HF
Defense: Twisted Aquario S130CS
Stamina: Twisted Aquario 145/100WD
...Twisted Aquario is your stamina type? You might want to call that your balance type.....WD is your only stamina part...

As TriSix said, Twisted is a good stamina wheel in Hasbro stadiums. Its weight and lack of balance may throw you off, but it grinds the opponent's wheel, reducing its stamina.
That's not stamina...that's defense...Tired
@ Kite-G:
The only decent combo there is Basalt Aquario 230MB which is outclassed by the same with Duo. Thermal Gasher 105S is just plain bad; the other two are modest; they don't entirely suck, but they are nowhere near top-tier.

@ Vulcan Revizer:
Twisted Aquario 145/100WD is stamina. The goal of Defense is to keep the beyblade in the stadium against Attack types. Depleting the opponent's stamina is a quality of Stamina types.
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:57 AM)wpardin Wrote: Duo is more balanced than twisted/basalt but weighs less than twisted.

Duo weighs around 42gr & Twisted/Basalt around 47gr. Other choice is Phantom that weighs around 42gr.

Vulcan Reviser: FYI, beywiki is more accurate than beybladewiki.
No it's not...there is no "thunder" elemental bey...Just Water,Air,Earth,And Fire...
Thunder Libra, aka Infinity Libra.

However, I don't get how that helps your argument. Beywiki is much more accurate than wikia.beyblade.
What is the best spin-stealer I can make with my parts using based on Lightning L-Drago?

Tracks:
Tips:

Thanks!
(Jul. 12, 2012  8:57 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: What is the best spin-stealer I can make with my parts using based on Lightning L-Drago?

Tracks:
Tips:

Thanks!

Lightning L-Drago 100WD
(Jul. 12, 2012  7:49 PM)Cake Wrote: Thunder Libra, aka Infinity Libra.

However, I don't get how that helps your argument. Beywiki is much more accurate than wikia.beyblade.

Your "beywiki" says Dark Night Dragoon is a Thunder Elemental...It's an Air Elemental...