"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack: Gravity Destroyer LW105LF
Defense: Evil Befall AD145WD? You don't really have anything good for defense...
Stamina: Meteo L-Drago LW105EWD, Gravity Destroyer AD145EWD
Get Ray Striker, Twisted Tempo, and Hades Kerbecs.
I needs combos! plz...
Clear Wheels: Horogium, Quetzalcoatl, Bull x2, Pegasis, Giraffe, Unicorno, Aries x2, Capricorn, Picese, Virgo, Lynx, Fireblaze, Ketos, Pegasis II, L-Drago II, and Pegasis III.
Crystal Wheels: Shinobi and Guardian.
Metal Wheels: Rock x3, Death, Thermal, Earth, Screw, Grand, Dark, Galaxy, Storm x3, Basalt, Big Bang, Cyber, Meteo, Flame x2, and Beat.
Chrome Wheels: Reviser and Saramanda.
TracksConfusedW145, R145, 160, CH120, TH170, DF145, GB145, H145 x2, DF105, 100 x3, W105, 90, 125, T125, and 135.
Bottoms: FGrin, B, MF, LRF, HF, RF x2, WD x2, RDF, CS, SD x2, SB, and RS.
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:45 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: Attack: Gravity Destroyer LW105LF
Defense: Evil Befall AD145WD? You don't really have anything good for defense...
Stamina: Meteo L-Drago LW105EWD, Gravity Destroyer AD145EWD
Get Ray Striker, Twisted Tempo, and Hades Kerbecs.

Nah, WD is all stamina. He doesn't have anything for Defense...
(Jul. 10, 2012  4:15 PM)Death Bro Wrote: I needs combos! plz...
Clear Wheels: Horogium, Quetzalcoatl, Bull x2, Pegasis, Giraffe, Unicorno, Aries x2, Capricorn, Picese, Virgo, Lynx, Fireblaze, Ketos, Pegasis II, L-Drago II, and Pegasis III.
Crystal Wheels: Shinobi and Guardian.
Metal Wheels: Rock x3, Death, Thermal, Earth, Screw, Grand, Dark, Galaxy, Storm x3, Basalt, Big Bang, Cyber, Meteo, Flame x2, and Beat.
Chrome Wheels: Reviser and Saramanda.
TracksConfusedW145, R145, 160, CH120, TH170, DF145, GB145, H145 x2, DF105, 100 x3, W105, 90, 125, T125, and 135.
Bottoms: FGrin, B, MF, LRF, HF, RF x2, WD x2, RDF, CS, SD x2, SB, and RS.

Attack: Beat Lynx GB145 RF
Defense: Death Bull TH170 CS/RDF
Stamina: Death Bull DF145 WD

Try for Duo for better stamina and defense...
Please could someone or some people give me a list of "competeive" combos?

I have nearly every spin track and tip apart from TH170 and the only metal wheels i dont own are beat, scythe, phantom, duo, big bang.

The reason why im asking is because i want to try a certain combo of mine against some competitive combos out there.

Did have a quick look on the forum as i believe in some ways this isnt the right thread for my question if it isnt please post a link where i could find the answer.

My apoloigises otherwise though..

Thanks
Look on the Competitive MFB thread in the Advanced Forums. You can't post there, but look at the OP. It has all the combos listed.

This is the wrong thread for that question, though.
Plz build combo gravity destryoer evilbefall meteo ldrago and flame bycius
Meteo L-Drago LW105WD is the best you could make, but it's a spin-stealer, and some of them aren't very useful...

Try and get more parts...
DefStamina88: Actually Meteo L Drago LW105 EWD is the best he can make.
(Jul. 10, 2012  8:11 PM)Mu Wrote: DefStamina88: Actually Meteo L Drago LW105 EWD is the best he can make.

Eh, EWD or WD, I don't see a difference...
EWD gives 0.5-1 more rotation... when compared to WD.
EWD can sometimes become aggressive when launched or hit at a certain angle, which can be quite risky towards whatever combo you are using.
a really good combo i have is death[defense] befall 230WD
(Jul. 10, 2012  9:36 PM)libraten Wrote: a really good combo i have is death[defense] befall 230WD

This isn't a place to list combos good for you...

Eh...that combo could use work. List your parts so we may help...
(Jul. 10, 2012  9:21 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: EWD can sometimes become aggressive when launched or hit at a certain angle, which can be quite risky towards whatever combo you are using.

However, in terms of pure stamina, EWD is slightly better. Even if it is by the slightest, most minute amount.
(Jul. 10, 2012  9:21 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: EWD can sometimes become aggressive when launched or hit at a certain angle, which can be quite risky towards whatever combo you are using.

It can become aggressive if it's faulty, as far as I am aware, but this I have not heard. Do you have discussions from a few users to back the claim up? Could you link them for me?
I also have an EWD and it is also aggressive sometimes
Its definitely the way you launch it then... Try to just straight shoot. Anyways, my point is that EWD has better stamina than WD (even if it is by the most minute amount.)
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:36 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:27 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Hmmmm.....Duo outclasses Twisted? Twisted is the number one defense wheel ever created...I'll have to think about it.

Take it from me. Ive won tournaments with Basalt and Duo. Duo w is more balanced. With Basalts "Stair Case of Death" it makes it more unbalanced.
OK,sure.I'll just make an imaginary Duo Aquario 230MB.You guys are telling me to use parts I don't even have...not everyone has 4D beys.....

(Jul. 10, 2012  10:32 PM)Mu Wrote: Its definitely the way you launch it then... Try to just straight shoot. Anyways, my point is that EWD has better stamina than WD (even if it is by the most minute amount.)
EWD creates friction as it spins because of the shaft it has...It's good...but not that good...
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:34 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:36 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:27 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Hmmmm.....Duo outclasses Twisted? Twisted is the number one defense wheel ever created...I'll have to think about it.

Take it from me. Ive won tournaments with Basalt and Duo. Duo w is more balanced. With Basalts "Stair Case of Death" it makes it more unbalanced.
OK,sure.I'll just make an imaginary Duo Aquario 230MB.You guys are telling me to use parts I don't even have...not everyone has 4D beys.....

They were giving you suggestions. And we know everyone doesn't have 4D beys. We're trying to help, why be an carp about it?
We're not telling you to make combos with them, we're just explaining that Duo is better than Twisted. If you want good combos with the parts you do own, list your parts and we can help you.
Gravity deystroyer attack twisted tempo poison giraffe lightning l drago cyber Pegasus storm Pegasus storm aquario ray striker earth eagle flame libra dark libra thermal Pisces rock scorpio
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:43 AM)jsi29 Wrote: Gravity deystroyer attack twisted tempo poison giraffe lightning l drago cyber Pegasus storm Pegasus storm aquario ray striker earth eagle flame libra dark libra thermal Pisces rock scorpio

Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125HF
Defense: Twisted Aquario S130CS
Stamina: Twisted Aquario 145/100WD
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:45 AM)Primal Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:43 AM)jsi29 Wrote: Gravity deystroyer attack twisted tempo poison giraffe lightning l drago cyber Pegasus storm Pegasus storm aquario ray striker earth eagle flame libra dark libra thermal Pisces rock scorpio

...Twisted Aquario is your stamina type? You might want to call that your balance type.....WD is your only stamina part...
There really is no balance type. Basalt is a great stamina wheel, FYI.
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:58 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:45 AM)Primal Wrote:

...Twisted Aquario is your stamina type? You might want to call that your balance type.....WD is your only stamina part...

As TriSix said, Twisted is a good stamina wheel in Hasbro stadiums. Its weight and lack of balance may throw you off, but it grinds the opponent's wheel, reducing its stamina.