"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Rock Pegasis II T125R2F is good for attack, and Earth Pegasis II W105D is good for stamina...
(Jul. 11, 2012  8:29 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: OK! >Smile

Clear Wheels - Pegasis II,Virgo,Orso
Metal Wheels - Galaxy,Rock,Earth
Spin Tracks - W105,ED145,T125
Tips - R2F,D,ES

Earth virgo t125 d
Ajiumari you should get these beyblades when you can Twisted Tempo, spiral capricorn, hades kerbecs, meteo l drago when you have the chance
If you can order off of Amazon, then get the Ultimate DX set or the Strongest Blader set. They are expensive, but totally worth it.

With Twisted, Spiral, Hades, and Meteo, you can make:

Attack: Spiral Tempo 90/W105/LW105 R2F/MF
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145R2F
Stamina: Twisted Kerbecs 145WD or Hades Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode)
Spin Steal: Meteo L-Drago T125/LW105/W105 WD
hey guys i need a good attack stamina and defence combo
energy rings:Lacerta,pegasis,pisces,tempo,leone,libra,susanoo,sagittario,bull,capricorn,cetus,phoenix,Kerbecs
wheels:basalt,screw,earth,grand,thermal,flame,burn,bakushin
tracks:230,90,100,105,UW145,WD145,GB145,S130,145,SW145,R145
bottom:MF,WF,WD,SD,JB,D,RSF,SF,RS,
Attack: Screw Pisces 90/100/S130MF
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs GB145RS
Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs 90/100/105WD
Attack: Screw Pisces 90/S130 MF
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs GB145 RS
Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs 100/105 WD

EDIT: Beaten by a full 12 minutes?! COMPUTER, Y U NO LOAD FASTER?
My little sister just got into beyblades
Here are her parts
Clear Wheels: Fireblaze, Pegasis, and Lacerta
Metal Wheels: Earth, Dark, Rock, Storm, and Galaxy
Tracks: 145, D125, H145, and DF145
Bottoms: RF, SD, and B
Thanks

Edited:sorry my mistake
Zero X: He has no specific Clear Wheels to use. It doesn't matter what he uses. Also, D125 isn't as great as DF145 for Defense. Smile

Attack: Rock ____ D125RF (Go ahead and try H145 if you can take the risk of the excessive recoil combined with Rock's low weight)
Defense: Earth ____ DF145B
Stamina: Earth ____ DF145SD
i need help making a stamina beyblade...based on lacerta facebolt though...
here are the beyblades i have: Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Poison Pegasus ED145JB
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer GB145S
Uh what? D125 works much better than DF145, DF145 leaves the beyblade really exposed.

Also, his sister would be better off using Earth Pegasus D125RF than anything on B, B doesn't have worthwhile defense, at least RF can take a hit.

And, telling people not to specify clear wheels is wrong, too. Clear Wheels do have a small impact and just because someone lacks the big names doesn't mean there isn't a better option. Most people won't know which is that better option, and it's usually only a minor improvement, but saying "it doesn't matter because he has no big-name clear wheels" is just wrong...

@t-bone: Not much can be done with that, could try Gravity Perseus ED145JB as a spin-stealer but yeah, try to get some better beys (Twisted Tempo/Hades Kerbecs). Facebolts don't make any difference, feel free to use lacerta on it if you want.

@th!nk: thanks...i also have Ultimate Gravity Destroyer 130F
Galaxy Pegasus R2F
Fury Capricorn 100HF
i dont know if that helps? does it?
Attack ultimate gravity destroyer (attack version) 100 R2F
defence none that I can think of
stamina thermal pegasus (galaxy pegasus) GB145 JB
the attack is alright but stamina you need more parts
thanks...they really work...my brothers getting hades kerbecs and im getting beat lynx...does that help at all? any new combos?
great a good combo with those 2 is hades kerbecs BD145 (boast mode) WD
you could make the stamina combo better by adding WD. For the stamina combo try adding beat kerbecs I don't have them but try it to see if it is better
forgot to say try BD145 for stamina and again I don't have them but try to see if it better
ok thanks Tongue_out_wink
and try beat___ 100 R2F for attack
t-bone try these combos
attack ultimate gravity destroyer (attack version) 100 R2F Beat___100 R2f (attack mode)
Stamina Hades kerbecs (BD145 Boast Mode) WD (I think It is a stamina) Beat___GB145 WD
Defence None
P.S I'm just trying to clear up any confusion
I really want to build a bey with the metal wheel Evil(Killer) piece, preferably a stamina bey. And I already know it is outclassed, please just help me. Thanks!

My Parts:
Clear Wheels
Tracks:
Tips:
I also have the metal faces.
(Jul. 12, 2012  3:03 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: I really want to build a bey with the metal wheel Evil(Killer) piece, preferably a stamina bey. And I already know it is outclassed, please just help me. Thanks!

My Parts:
Clear Wheels
Tracks:
Tips:

Evil Eagle AD145 Wd
Okay, what would my best combo be with the Hell(Hades) metal wheel with my parts, and what type?

My Parts:
Clear Wheels
Tracks:
Tips:
(Jul. 12, 2012  3:18 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Okay, what would my best combo be with the Hell(Hades) metal wheel with my parts, and what type?

My Parts:
Clear Wheels
Tracks:
Tips:

This might be good: MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS
I do not have Kerbecs.
Then use Striker clear wheel
(Jul. 11, 2012  8:29 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Clear Wheels - Pegasis II,Virgo,Orso
Metal Wheels - Galaxy,Rock,Earth
Spin Tracks - W105,ED145,T125
Tips - R2F,D,ES

I'm having a bit of trouble beating my friend's Storm Pegasus but he altered it to be extra strong and have extra stamina..

So can you tell me the TALLEST beyblade with these parts?
(Spin track is ED145,it attacks low beyblades without damaging me too much Smile