"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 09, 2012  6:04 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Does anyone have a good attack and stamina combo?

Mind listing your parts & etc?

If you're just looking for some general combos you can get ideas from, look here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...05-11-2012
can you help me make beyblade with good attack, defense, staminia, and balance
(Jul. 09, 2012  6:08 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  6:04 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Does anyone have a good attack and stamina combo?

Mind listing your parts & etc?

If you're just looking for some general combos you can get ideas from, look here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...05-11-2012

Well i have every 4D that came out including random boosters. and mostly every zero g that came out exept kirllen or something like that
Are Diablo Kerbecs 230MB and Wing Bull H145D good combos?
My parts are in my signature if I should change anything
Uh, you don't have Basalt, Death, or Duo it looks like, so I don't think Diablo Kerbecs can be improved.
Wing Kerbecs R145 RS is probably a better combo or defense.
(Jul. 09, 2012  7:03 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: Uh, you don't have Basalt, Death, or Duo it looks like, so I don't think Diablo Kerbecs can be improved.
I do have Basalt...
But anyways thanks
Oh sorry, I missed that. Either use the Basalt Aquario 230CS combo you already have, or switch out Diablo for Basalt on the 230MB combo.
(Jul. 09, 2012  7:12 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  7:03 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: Uh, you don't have Basalt, Death, or Duo it looks like, so I don't think Diablo Kerbecs can be improved.
I do have Basalt...
But anyways thanks

That's my MB, and you can't have it. >:l
I've a question: which is better for more stamina AND defense? MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB or CS? And another: Still applies as the last one, MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 MB or CS? Thanks for replying!
CS should be used for Defense over MB, and it usually has better Stamina depending on its wear.

CS for the Duo combo.
My CS is really worn, that's hopefully good, right? And you didn't answer if I should use BD145 or 230...
It might be good for Defense, but lessens its Stamina abilities. How worn is your Metal Ball?
(Jul. 09, 2012  9:16 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: It might be good for Defense, but lessens its Stamina abilities. How worn is your Metal Ball?

I got my MB 2 days ago. Only used it a few times, and you STILL haven't answered for the BD145 or 230...
For better Defense, you should use CS, regardless of Stamina. If you just want a little bit more Stamina, you can use MB, though, you'd be giving up a lot more Defense for it.

I said to use CS for Duo in my earlier post, but I only saw the BD145 variant; sorry about that. You can still use CS on 230 for a little more Defense, or you could use MB to make Uwik's very successful wobbler custom. It'd be your choice between Balance combos.
(Jul. 09, 2012  9:54 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: For better Defense, you should use CS, regardless of Stamina. If you just want a little bit more Stamina, you can use MB, though, you'd be giving up a lot more Defense for it.

I said to use CS for Duo in my earlier post, but I only saw the BD145 variant; sorry about that. You can still use CS on 230 for a little more Defense, or you could use MB to make Uwik's very successful wobbler custom. It'd be your choice between Balance combos.

Can you please give me a link to the "wobbler custom"?
Anyone know any good "top tier combinations" for stamina, defense and attack?

These are my combinations for my team o' three please suggest changes and list other parts and beys i should buy(i dont have any MF or takara tomy parts(USA)

-Twisted Bull BD145CS
-Thermal Kerbecs 130WD
-Spiral Wolf(limited edition red clear wheel) 90(purple clear) HF

Thank You,
BlazingIce1735Stupid

It would be best for you to list out all of your parts so that we can give you your very best combos.
Yes,I know i have posted this before,but in the wrong place.I neeed to talk to the best guys for combo making.My bey is Twisted Gil 230WD. I need to know what they think about this bey. Other people can reply there opinion also.
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:21 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Yes,I know i have posted this before,but in the wrong place.I neeed to talk to the best guys for combo making.My bey is Twisted Gil 230WD. I need to know what they think about this bey. Other people can reply there opinion also.

WD on 230 is bad. Try CS or MB. Basalt/Twisted is ok. It is now outclassed by Duo. And The best clear wheel to use for Twisted is Aquario or Kerbecs.
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:23 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:21 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Yes,I know i have posted this before,but in the wrong place.I neeed to talk to the best guys for combo making.My bey is Twisted Gil 230WD. I need to know what they think about this bey. Other people can reply there opinion also.

WD on 230 is bad. Try CS or MB. Basalt/Twisted is ok. It is now outclassed by Duo. And The best clear wheel to use for Twisted is Aquario or Kerbecs.

Hmmmm.....Duo outclasses Twisted? Twisted is the number one defense wheel ever created...I'll have to think about it.
no, the amount of recoil on duo is significantly lower than that of basalt, trust me, i went to a tourney, faced against a ton of duo combs and only won a couple because of luck/ launching power
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:33 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: no, the amount of recoil on duo is significantly lower than that of basalt, trust me, i went to a tourney, faced against a ton of duo combs and only won a couple because of luck/ launching power

I'll check the real Beyblade Wiki....the website....not the one on WBO.com
okay then, im still tellin you man, duo is better, and i hate to say it because i like basalt also
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:27 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Hmmmm.....Duo outclasses Twisted? Twisted is the number one defense wheel ever created...I'll have to think about it.

Take it from me. Ive won tournaments with Basalt and Duo. Duo w is more balanced. With Basalts "Stair Case of Death" it makes it more unbalanced.
Duo is more balanced than twisted/basalt but weighs less than twisted.

Duo weighs around 42gr & Twisted/Basalt around 47gr. Other choice is Phantom that weighs around 42gr.

Vulcan Reviser: FYI, beywiki is more accurate than beybladewiki.