"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
145 would be better on Beat. Your defence combo isn't really a defence combo, it's stamina.
(Jul. 06, 2012  11:00 AM)Fantomu Wrote: 145 would be better on Beat. Your defence combo isn't really a defence combo, it's stamina.

ohh... sorry thanks for the info... Smile
Thanks I have more but I forgot them in my friend's house.
(Jul. 04, 2012  8:30 AM)misquared Wrote: My current combo is Heavy MF Earth Aquario DF145WD

I'm planning to upgrade it while having the similar balance between stamina and defense.
I plan on keeping WD as it is my favorite part for Stamina.

I am quite fond of Earth's capabilities and its shape, however I feel that there are new wheels that could fare better. I'm trying to look for the part most similar to Earth. i was planning on basalt but there are new wheels in the market already
*I'm considering Duo or Phantom maybe? But I'm not sure

I could change Aquario depending on the suggestions to balance with the wheel and WD
And as for the track, I am totally lost xD

I just want a Defense beyblade that doesn't die easily (or a stamina blade with some weight) kinda like my current combo, only a bit better

Uhm, help? Unhappy

@ misquared

Duo Aquario AD145WD is Stamina, but Duo has enough defense to technically be a Balance type...

Also, for a bey that is a little harder to take down, MF-F Basalt Aquario 230CS has worked pretty well (for me personally) and still takes down a few top-tier combos pretty easily...
Which duo combo from these [Duo aquario 230 SD or Duo aquario AD145WD]would be safe to use against
MF gravity destroyer D125 R2F, basalt gasher AD145 EWD, basalt aquario/gasher 230 CS, Gravity destroyer BD145 MF ??
(Jul. 06, 2012  2:19 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Which duo combo from these [Duo aquario 230 SD or Duo aquario AD145WD]would be safe to use against
MF gravity destroyer D125 R2F, basalt gasher AD145 EWD, basalt aquario/gasher 230 CS, Gravity destroyer BD145 MF ??

230SD would probably be better. I know several Basalt 230CS's that outspun Duo AD145WD. Basalt Gasher would totally lose to 230SD, destabilizers work less efficiently on tall tracks, and both can take down Gravity D125 R2F, but 230SD takes more hits...
Can someone help me make a beast combo expet flash girafa or basalt kerebecs.

the beyblades im useing are.

Basalt horigium
Diablo nemesis
big bang pegasus
flash sagatero
hell kerbecs
dark wolf
all of the l-dragos

and those are the beys i want to use i have way more thou.
(Jul. 06, 2012  2:55 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Can someone help me make a beast combo expet flash girafa or basalt kerebecs.

the beyblades im useing are.

Basalt horigium
Diablo nemesis
big bang pegasus
flash sagatero
hell kerbecs
dark wolf
all of the l-dragos

and those are the beys i want to use i have way more thou.

Attack: Flash Sagittario II DF105LRF
Defence: Diablo Kerbecs BD145___
Stamina: Hell Kerebcs BD145(boost Mode)WD
Cosmic:
If you have a RF, that could be useful in the Diablo Kerbecs BD145__ Bobmcdoogal suggested.
My little sister needs a combo:
Clear Wheels: Pegasis, Aries, Leone, and Fireblaze
Metal Wheels: Evil, Cyclone, Rock, Flame, Dark, Burn, and Storm
Tracks: D125, 135, W105, H145 and DF145
Bottoms: MS, B, HF/S, HF, and SD
Thanks! Sorry if her parts are bad, they're hand-me-downs.
Attack: Burn _______ D125/H145 HF/ HF/S(in HF mode) --- (not too good though)
Defense: Dark _____ D125/W105 B --- again, not too good
Stamina: Burn _______ W105 SD ---- probably the best she can make, but still not very good.
(Jul. 06, 2012  5:53 PM)N0body Wrote: Attack: Burn _______ D125/H145 HF/ HF/S(in HF mode) --- (not too good though)
Defense: Dark _____ D125/W105 B --- again, not too good
Stamina: Burn _______ W105 SD ---- probably the best she can make, but still not very good.

Thanks. Wait! I guess she lost Burn and MS while we were moving. Can someone please do a "updated list" for her?
Replace the Burn with Rock for attack and with Flame for Stamina.
Can you build a zombie combo with an L-Drago Guardian 4D Wheel for me?
(Jul. 06, 2012  4:34 PM)Cannon Wrote: Cosmic:
If you have a RF, that could be useful in the Diablo Kerbecs BD145__ Bobmcdoogal suggested.

thank you and thank you Bobmcdoogal
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:17 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Can you build a zombie combo with an L-Drago Guardian 4D Wheel for me?

THere aren't truly any "Zombies" in MFB but there is quite some nice Spin Stealer combos for LDG such as

L-Drago Guardian BD145RDF/BD145MF and quite some more and some persoanls for me but non that were declared strong by many people.

Forgot to metion the closest thing as a Zomie would be L-Drago Guardian BGrin but it fails alot.
I don't have an RDF or MF. The closest to those that I have are R2F, F, WF, and MB, concidering the "rubber" and "flat" part, and the "metal" part.
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:25 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: I don't have an RDF or MF. The closest to those that I have are R2F, F, WF, and MB, concidering the "rubber" and "flat" part, and the "metal" part.

Well some of my personal are WD EWD W2D EDS but you must weak launch. RDF is more effectivce being WD like but friction to KO light opponents. So you could try some of the tips above with BD145.
Would DS be a good enough sub for the EDS?
If it's all you have then it works well enough but it can't OS othr beetter tips. I would go with atack instead of stealer, without a decent D tip I wouldn't go for Stealer even with SD.
I have WD, so I'll use that
My carpy collection:

Any type thanks.
Your only decent combos are Earth Hades AD145WD for stamina, and an uncustomized Lightning L Drago for attack.
Gravity Perseus 100EWD would be a good spin-stealer too.