"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hey guys i was wondering if i should use cs or rf for Diablo kerbecs bd145? or if any others

Thanks
Hi Janstarblast,

I try out the Diablo Kerbeks, is cool with damn cool spinning but it easily Out Stadium itself. LOL. Anyway, thanks.
List your Parts then i can make you a Combo. but use RF if Attack CS(if Worn) for Defense
(Jun. 04, 2012  1:14 PM)protomanV89 Wrote: Hi Janstarblast,

I try out the Diablo Kerbeks, is cool with damn cool spinning but it easily Out Stadium itself. LOL. Anyway, thanks.

You must be launching it too hard. Wink Did you just get it a few days ago? Try to wear it down a little to make it more controllable. Smile
sorry to double post, no one replied, so once again, are any of samurai ifraids parts useful? i got only one so i cant twin synchrome.
(Jun. 04, 2012  1:07 PM)JStars Wrote: Hey guys i was wondering if i should use cs or rf for Diablo kerbecs bd145? or if any others

Thanks

Considering that Diablo isn't too great a "pure Defense" wheel, but is the BEST anti-attack wheel, an RF is more preferable. Smile

Protoman- As Fantomu said, that combo is difficult to control! So, it'll take time... Smile
(Jun. 04, 2012  2:46 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2012  1:07 PM)JStars Wrote: Hey guys i was wondering if i should use cs or rf for Diablo kerbecs bd145? or if any others

Thanks

Considering that Diablo isn't too great a "pure Defense" wheel, but is the BEST anti-attack wheel, an RF is more preferable. Smile

Protoman- As Fantomu said, that combo is difficult to control! So, it'll take time... Smile

WOW!!! Thats kinda cool actually. CONTROL~~~~~ HAHA, thanks, will keep launching it. Yeah, I admit i always launch hard to achieve max spin but it too fast and stadium out.

Fantomu, thanks for the tips. I did not launch much of my galaxy pegasis due to the same problem, too fast and stadium out.
Protoman- Well, I'd recommend the Sliding Shoot Tutorial Video to you, so that you can learn to control your Attack combo well. Smile
The video is on WBO's YouTube Channel, the link to which, is given below the WBO banner.
But just so that you don't miss it-
http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladechannel
Janstarblast,

WOW!!! I just try, there really is a difference. HAHA, will keep trying and prepare for upcoming match on Sunday. HAHA. THANKS AGAIN!!!!
(Jun. 04, 2012  2:04 PM)GalaxyHart Wrote: sorry to double post, no one replied, so once again, are any of samurai ifraids parts useful? i got only one so i cant twin synchrome.

Well, the answer to that can be found VERY easily by looking at the Ifraid Discussion and other such topics you know! Smile
Or, you can simply search.

Protoman- Great! Keep practicing, and get better at it before the tournament!
Hey guys could u help me with a few combos.I have
hades kerbecs bd145ds
Flame byxis 230wd
Evil befall w105ewd
Meteo ldrago lw105lg
Basalt horogium 145wd
(Jun. 04, 2012  5:05 PM)echoes of hell Wrote: Hey guys could u help me with a few combos.I have
hades kerbecs bd145ds
Flame byxis 230wd
Evil befall w105ewd
Meteo ldrago lw105lg
Basalt horogium 145wd
Attack: Nothing
Defense: Nothing
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/EWD

Get RF/R2F and CS. Then you can make Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS for defense, and Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF/R2F for attack.
Spin steal Meteo L-Drago LW105EWD
whats better cs rf or r2f
(Jun. 04, 2012  6:25 PM)Lord N Wrote: whats better cs rf or r2f

each one have advantages and disadvantages, but in specific cases, a tip can be better than other

RF: if you want a powerful attack beyblade, but with slighty more stamina than other.
R²F/LRF: if you want more speed than RF, but with less stamina than it.
CS: if you have an offensive cs, can be a good choice, that have more stamina than RF and more speed than R²F/LRF. if not aggressive can be used for defense

(Jun. 04, 2012  6:45 PM)ngfblader Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2012  6:25 PM)Lord N Wrote: whats better cs rf or r2f

each one have advantages and disadvantages, but in specific cases, a tip can be better than other

RF: if you want a powerful attack beyblade, but with slighty more stamina than other.
R²F/LRF: if you want more speed than RF, but with less stamina than it.
CS: if you have an offensive cs, can be a good choice, that have more stamina than RF and more speed than R²F/LRF. if not aggressive can be used for defense
In the case of RF vs R2F, stamina is not a good choice to base your pick off. An (pure) attack type should never be expected to outspin a defense, or stamina type. RF vs R2F is more along the lines of "control" and how well the R2F is worn.

Edit: If your CS is aggressive use it a lot and it will become worn, and over time, prime (for defense). CS is most useful as a defense part because over time, all CS' become calm.
In my opinion, R2F has too little friction. Same with RF also it's not quite as bad. I much prefer CS.
(Jun. 04, 2012  7:51 PM)Luck Wrote: In my opinion, R2F has too little friction. Same with RF also it's not quite as bad. I much prefer CS.
That's why I actually prefer LRF over R2F it really grips the stadium and makes a very powerful punch with my attack beys.

I see a LOT of people pretty much saying a cs is only good if it's worn down... I disagree I love an agressive CS after it attacks for a little while it'll end up sitting on it's spike with plenty of stamina left. I use it on my anti-attack combos frequently it gets the motion at first then by the time the attack opponent has died down it'll sit right in the middle and OS them easy.

(Jun. 03, 2012  3:54 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Can RSF be used on destabilizers? And could Flash (ATK mode) Cancer 85/90RSF be an improvement to Flame Cancer 90SF?
Just wondering...

No because destabilizing customs were designed with Stamina in mind, and RSF has poor Stamina. Flame only worked for destabilizing because it was pretty flat and gave Cancer/Gasher the ability to get under the opposing MW, whereas Flash in either mode would just get in the way of the CW. Besides, destabilizers wouldn't be effective in today's meta-game anyway.
When the CS is worn, the rubber part of the tip touch the ground more than the plastic part; it has more attack power, stamina and speed than RF or R²F; and generally, don't have defensive feature.

If your CS is this way, it's better than RF or R²F.
Wait... this is a "ask a question, get the answer'' topic, not "build me a combo''...
(Jun. 04, 2012  9:47 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  3:54 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Can RSF be used on destabilizers? And could Flash (ATK mode) Cancer 85/90RSF be an improvement to Flame Cancer 90SF?
Just wondering...

No because destabilizing customs were designed with Stamina in mind, and RSF has poor Stamina. Flame only worked for destabilizing because it was pretty flat and gave Cancer/Gasher the ability to get under the opposing MW, whereas Flash in either mode would just get in the way of the CW. Besides, destabilizers wouldn't be effective in today's meta-game anyway.

Yeah, tips like CS and MB can do the same function, but they are better. But as ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) said, destabilizers are pretty useless now...
Defstamina and ლ(ಠ益ಠლ): Ok, thank you.
Can someone give me combos to defeat the following ?
230 height combos - 145 height stamina, attack and defense combos - LT_C's
And also attack, defense and stamina combos?

My Beyblades are in my signature, and to whoever is replying this, could you include a second list of combos that I will use after I purchase Flash Saggitario and Death Quetzalcoatl? Wink
Hey! I need a combo!
Guardian Reviser 160SB
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Big Bang Pegasis F:D
Screw Capricorn 90MF
Storm Pegasis 100RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Basalt Horogium 145WD