"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
My parts are lighting l drago metal face2 90 85 105 100 rf lrf rsf hf cs
Are any of the parts of samurai ifraid w145cf useful at all?
(Jun. 03, 2012  2:07 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:38 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Sniper Kid- Oh no, what you said is wrong.
LRF (and R2F) have lesser Stamina, and comparatively more speed than an RF. Thus, RF has better Stamina!

EDIT- Beaten by Fantomu! Wow! You returned?! Great!

Oh sorry! I actually taught RF is the attack tip that has the less stamina among all of them! Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

PS: I didn't get it, Is R2F or LRF better in attack than RF? Or does it depend on what combo( i guess it does)

Its OK! Don't take it so seriously, haha! Grin
No, it doesn't really depend on the combo, but it actually depends on you.
Yes right, its you who decides which tip to use.
Two factors which help you decide the tip you use-

1. Speed-
The difference in speed isn't too huge, so its alright if you use an RF. R2F does provide slightly faster movement, but that doesn't make RF useless. So, any of these can be used. LRF on the other hand, is similar to R2F. That "it moves faster in left spin" was proved to be false, IIRC. So, LRF=R2F tbh. Just that LRF found exclusive use in the combo LLD BD145LRF, which was once the most dangerous Attack combo (and is now said to be overrated)

2. Since quite a long time, people think that RF is more easily controllable than an R2F.
There are many people who oppose this view. But well, use whatever you find more comfortable. Its most important to be able to use an Attacker comfortably.

Ldrago1456- Well, that combo isn't too great. H145 has a lot of recoil, and requires an RF tip (and even an MF) to handle that recoil. HF has no recoil-handling capability, thus making it a bad combo. Replace HF with RF(if you have one), and you'd get a rather decent Attacker.
Thanks a lot janstarban for the tips i will try that out
Can RSF be used on destabilizers? And could Flash (ATK mode) Cancer 85/90RSF be an improvement to Flame Cancer 90SF?
Just wondering...
Between these three combos which would be the best (overall):
Earth Pegasus 105 WD
Earth Pegasus 145 WD
or Earth Pegasus 230 SD?
Thanks in advance!
Earth Pegasis 105 WD. WD on Low Tracks are more Better. Beacuse it has more Stamina. that Combo
is outclased tho List your Parts and i can make you a Better Combo
Earth pegasis 105 WD.
Earth pegasis 145 WD is just Earth Eagle 145 WD but different clear wheel.
And although it may not be as good overall Earth pegasis 230 SD has parts/combos that are good and which I am fond of.
Can you plz plz plz help make a good combo with the fang metal that is attrack or balance. My parts are fang serpent byxis tempo sw145 125 h145 230 sd sf fs cs hf wf f mf
What is a good replacement CW for Scorpio/Orion/Pisces on Flash?
You can use fire blaze that CEO has the most stamina or kerbecs
You can use cw fire laze and kerbecs
Is basalt bull 230 cs is a good combo
Hades, Rock, Grand, Fury, Counter, Storm, Galaxy, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin and Cyber metal wheels
Kerbecs, Cetus, Zurafa, Sagittario, Leone, Capricorn, Pegasus (x3), Pegasus II (x2), Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Herculeo clear wheels
Kerbecs, Sagittario, Cetus, Zurafa, Leone, Capricorn, Pegasus (x3), Pegasus II (x2), Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Herculeo face bolts
WD145, R145, BD145, W105 (x2) , H145, 230, 105(x3), 145 (x2) and 100 spin tracks
D, HF (x2), SD (x2), WD, WF, R2F (x2), RF, WB (x2), RS, DS and F (x2)

Any good combos? Thanks in advance. Confused
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145(Boost) WD
Attack: Hades Kerbecs BD145(Boost R2F/F(Use F if Hasbro Stadium)
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs 230/BD145 RS

try get Ray Unicorno for the Defense Combo.
(Jun. 03, 2012  7:01 PM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: What is a good replacement CW for Scorpio/Orion/Pisces on Flash?

Quetzalcoatl could work, but those are the best choices.
Is gravity destroyer 100 cs a good attack combo if not plz make it better
Add a Metal Face or Metal Face-Heavy. Try using R145 or CH120 (D125 if CH120 is not available). Replace CS with RF/R2F/LRF.
What is a good combo with Death quetzalcoatl scythe kronos flame byxis and killer beafowl?
Name your beys so that we may help you
i need a good combo my beys are
flash saggitrio
flame bixis
galexy pegasus
fury capricorn no clear wheel
gravity destroyer
ray striker
posion serpent
earth eagle
dark libra
earth virgo no track
posion zuraffa no clear wheel
hyper aqurio no clear wheel
extra pieces
rock
storm
Attack: Flash ____ S130R2F
Defense: Earth Pegasus II 230CS (you could try MB for a possible variant of the MF-H Duo Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus 230MB combo?)
Stamina: Earth Pegasus II AD145WD

While the Attack combo I gave you is one of the best ones out there, the Defense and Stamina combos are pretty outclassed.
A Metal Face 2 set would be helpful for your Attack and Defense combos.
Try getting Duo or Death for Defense, as well as BD145 and possibly TH170. RDF is a good tip for Defense as well.
For Stamina, get Duo (and possibly Phantom as well). TH170 is a fine choice of a Track for Stamina, but don't forget to pick up a D for 230 and TH170!

Get a Clear Wheel that works better for Flash too (mainly Scorpio/Escolpio, or Orion or Pisces if you can't get Escolpio for some reason). Pick up Kerbecs and Aquario for Defense (Aquario works for Stamina, too). If you end up getting Phantom as well as Duo, use a Cancer/Gasher Clear Wheel for Phantom.

EDIT: @emman: He has S130, which works much better on Flash than D125.
EDIT2:
(Jun. 03, 2012  10:54 PM)jakequetz3 Wrote: What is a good combo with Death quetzalcoatl scythe kronos flame byxis and killer beafowl?

Attack: Nothing
Defense: Death ____ 230RDF?
Stamina: Scythe Kronos 125/T125 WD/EWD
Actually, Stamina-wise, Death would be better. So, Death Kronos T125WD/EWD/EDS or 230EDS.
I need combos for all types(including balance).

Beyblades:

1. Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 85 XF
2.Gravity Destroyer Stamina Ver. GB145S
3. Cyber Pegasis 105F
4. Flame Byxis 230WD
5. Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
6. Ray Striker D125 CS
7. Hades Kerbecs BD145 DS
8. Flame Libra T125 ES
9. Earth Eagle 145WD
10. Diablo Nemisis XGrin
11. Duo Uranus 230WD
12. Flash Sagittario 230WD

Faces:

Metal Face Custom Ver. Orange Set
Attack : MF-H Flash Uranus D125R2F (F if Hasbro stadium)
Defense : MF-H Duo Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina : Duo Pegasis II 85/145WD

Only thing you need right now is an AD145 for a better stamina track.
Dude, you didn't complete your post. I said all types, and I don't have BD.