Grand Cetus WD145RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Flame Sagittario 105WD
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Ray Striker C145CS(My brother traded D125 for a C145)
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Evil Pieces ED145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS

I need two attack, defense and stamina combos. Also some feed back on how to improve these combos:
Twisted _____ GB145WD
Grand _____ 230D
+Thermal Pisces T125ES

I don't think any combos that are good even use any of those pieces, but for that record, we now have 19 beys.
If you have Twisted (Basalt), there's no reason to use Grand. Twisted Gasher 230CS is good for Balance and Defense, Twisted Gasher AD145WD/100WD/230D is good for Stamina, and a stock Meteo L-Drago is great for Spin Steal/Equalize. Gravity Perseus/Desroyer GB145LF will do well as a Attack/Spin Steal bey as well.
Can you make me a combo out of these beyblades that I bought in the stores:

Twisted tempo
Flame segatario
Storm aquario
Ray unicorno
Flame[/size] libra
Evil gemios
Earth eagle
Rock leone
Rock gasher
Lightning l-drago
Storm Capricorn
Earth Virgo
Burn serpent
Poison serpent
Thermal picses
Counter leone

Sorry for any spelling errors

(Mar. 19, 2012  9:45 PM)Bloo8387 Wrote: Can you make me a combo out of these beyblades that I bought in the stores:

Twisted tempo
Flame segatario
Storm aquario
Ray unicorno
Flame[/size] libra
Evil gemios
Earth eagle
Rock leone
Rock gasher
Lightning l-drago
Storm Capricorn
Earth Virgo
Burn serpent
Poison serpent
Thermal picses
Counter leone

Sorry for any spelling errors

You should use Twisted Aquario 145 WD/CS
Dude:I used Grand and it was good, but also I make 2 combos at once, for different types of battles.
Grand Byxis 230D, and Twisted Wolf GB145WD.
Grand is good but doesnt have that much stamina like Twisted(Basalt) but Grand is good because it has recoil and it can KO some beyblades and outspin them at certain times.
Bloo,for defence twisted aquario gb145 cs

For stamina twisted aquario 145? wd

For atack lightning l drago ch120? (if u have it, next time list out all your parts not just the name of the bey) hf

as a secondary stamina/ defence combo you could replace twisted with earth
(Mar. 19, 2012  9:53 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Dude:I used Grand and it was good, but also I make 2 combos at once, for different types of battles.
Don't let th!nk see that you use GB145WD. Wink

Seriously, though, CS is a much better defense tip, so you should use it instead of WD. Also, use Gasher instead of Wolf; it weighs more and has better weight distribution.
(Mar. 19, 2012  9:57 PM)BlitzMaster Wrote: Grand is good but doesnt have that much stamina like Twisted(Basalt) but Grand is good because it has recoil and it can KO some beyblades and outspin them at certain times.
Eh... eh... what you said right there? Recoil is not good!

'In Beyblade Recoil is referred to as the often undesirable result of a collision between two parts, in which the Beyblade is knocked in the opposite direction after colliding with its opponent' - From Beywiki, Recoil Article.

Recoil is not to be confused with Smash Attack.
can any body make a good stamina type with these parts

energy rings
pegusus,virgo,libra,serpent,giraffe,l drago,eagle,cetus,leone,lacerta,wolf,tempo,herculeo,orso,fireblaze,aries,

fusion wheels
poisen,earth,storm,cyclone,flame,dark,thermal,twisted,thunder,grand,counter,lightning,rock,

spin tracks
145,100,105,135,gb145,d145,wa135,r145,sw145,q145,

performance tips
wb,wd,hf,sd,ms,bs,

and i also have multiple parts
Try EarthCetus 145WD Smile .

You really use Earth instead of Twisted and just a normal 145 instead of GB145.
GB145WD=No.

Although I do agree with the Twisted (ugh) suggestion. Perhaps JBlader just missed it...
thanks now all i need is an attack type to battle
Then try Lightning L-Drago 105 HF
(Mar. 19, 2012  11:41 PM)BlitzMaster Wrote: Then try Lightning L-Drago 105 HF
100 will work better on that....

(Mar. 19, 2012  11:34 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: GB145WD=No.

Although I do agree with the Twisted (ugh) suggestion. Perhaps JBlader just missed it...

Yeah, Twisted slipped past me. Sorry, guys. I'm so used to "Basalt". Twisted is such a weird and unrelated name.
(Mar. 19, 2012  10:00 PM)Primal Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2012  9:53 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Dude:I used Grand and it was good, but also I make 2 combos at once, for different types of battles.
Don't let th!nk see that you use GB145WD. Wink

Seriously, though, CS is a much better defense tip, so you should use it instead of WD. Also, use Gasher instead of Wolf; it weighs more and has better weight distribution.
Here's the thing: I post all the beys in my house, because sometimes my bro/sis will let me use a part, not all the time. The beys I own are in my signature. Also, does th!nk not like that combo?
does anybody want me to put their beyblade in a video
killerblader

Sure, but remember to post it in the "Beyblade Videos" thread.

PM us questions like that. We have to stay on topic. Wink
ok so now you can just help me with any competitive beyblades
I would love to, just make sure to post it in the correct topic. Wink

This is for good part combinations to optimize your Beyblade's performance. So since that's what it sounds like you need, feel free to post here.
if you need to see my my parts go to the page before this
What sort of combinations are you looking for? I see that you already got a stamina and attack type combo..
i guess defence and stamina