"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Also, what type are you going for? It looks like stamina.
Ed145, really that has proven to be dismal in all my combos, too much floor scraped, for defence why 100 with earth aquario and rs, maybe try gb145 or bd145, but it might floor scrape, i'd recomend getting a cs as it has better stamina than rs
(Mar. 05, 2012  6:11 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: A traditional attack height is CH120. Keep it at 120 height.
Don't give incorrect advice, for lightning, 145 height is the only way to hurt 230/TH170(220Height) Opponents. Against lower opponents, yes, CH120 is better, but both of those tracks are extremely common. Use your head or don't answer questions.

(Mar. 05, 2012  6:24 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: The dragoon- Earth is more of a Stamina wheel, but Earth Aquario 100RS should be okay for Defense. Earth Aquario ED145WD does pretty well in Hasbro stadiums as a Stamina

Don't give incorrect advice this thread. ED145 offers no stamina benefit in a hasbro stadium, it is physically impossible for it to based simply on the way its gimmick fails to work. Earth is perfectly decent for defense, though yes, Earth 100/85WD is generally more viable than Earth defense combos, Earth itself is probably better at defense than stamina.

I tire of saying this to everyone, so I'm going to bold this for future reference:
Leave the advice giving to those who are actually able to give correct answers every single time, as there are plenty of people who are able to do so, and all you will do is give people misinformation and waste others times when they have to correct you. It's not helping, no matter how good your intentions may be.
i need someone to test out these combos:
Storm Unicorno T125MF
Rock Geminos DF145JB
Earth Libra ED125WD
tell me how they word
(Mar. 05, 2012  9:06 PM)Whywil Wrote: i need someone to test out these combos:
Storm Unicorno T125MF
Rock Geminos DF145JB
Earth Libra ED125WD
tell me how they word

This is not the testing request thread, however, they're all heavily outclassed. ED125 isn't a real part, either.
(Mar. 05, 2012  7:48 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Ed145, really that has proven to be dismal in all my combos, too much floor scraped, for defence why 100 with earth aquario and rs, maybe try gb145 or bd145, but it might floor scrape, i'd recomend getting a cs as it has better stamina than rs
Yes, ed145 is very to lokk and play with but when it touches the floor of the stadium we can say that the game is finished.
True, try gnarled145 and nd145 for defence, don't put gb145 with wd though it is not good try it with rs or cs, id recommend cs though
hmm ok but i dont have cs
Can somebody nuild me a combo out of a big bqng pegasus fd l drago destroy fd counter leone rock leone flame libra variaresand phantom orion broken bd tip
Ugh! You have stocked up on SO many 4Ds, that you have no decent tips to utilize!
There is no good Attack for you.
No Defense either.
Also no Stamina.
Only viable thing to use- Phantom Orion D125/145WB which would act as a BAD Stamina combo...
Try to stock up on more non-4D beys, or 4D beys that have non-4D bottoms...
Janstarblast, you missed a decent Attack Combo: VariAres FGrin and yeah LastSuperSaiyan, get RF's, MF's/ MF-H's, and R145 for MF-H/ MF VariAres R145RF.
That is not decent by any means, Mad Master. Smile
You must know by now that F: D is by no means, a decent part for anything; unless things changed recently (which I am 99% sure they didn't)
But when my friends bougth it to school it proved to be a decent stamina tip.
Which tip?
If you are talking about F: D, then I think you never saw any other tips in action... :\
One can believe that F: D might have outspun many combos(which of course, would have been bad, because they lost to F: D) there, which makes you call it a decent Stamina tip.
But commonplace observance of its solo spin time, or the various tests we have had on it, would have not led to such a misconception...
yes in was talking about F: D and only F: D
And as I said, F: D is not at all a Stamina part.
Come on, it is an aggressive plastic tip(SF), which switches to a rubber tip towards the end...
And, the answer actually lies in MFB Mad Master's post. When a tip is used for Attack, it implies that it is never going to be good for Stamina, unless its an exception (such as XF/WF).

Not to mention that it is not a nice Attack tip too....
yes, i agree with you
I have all of the parts here:

Gasp
Such a LONG list! Wow!

Well, I really appreciate the amount of work you would have put in typing that out, but your effort would probably go waste, because the suggestions are quite commonplace-

For an Attack Combo in a BB-10 Stadium-
Use Ray Striker with any of the nice Attack tracks and tips you own-
Ray Striker H145/D125/R145/CH120RF/R²F/CS(aggressive one)

For Hasbro, replace tips with-
HF, SF, HF/S (HF mode)

Actually, tell your brother to not waste such nice attack parts for a Ray Striker... He may use his Lightning instead. Smile
I shall have him try them out, and I will tell him that. Thank you.
Remember, these combos won't be great because of the fact that Ray itself isn't great.
Hello everyone,
My brother is really asking me for some beyblade combos so can you please help me to help him?

His beyblades are:

Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Ray Striker D125CS(Calm)
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Dark Bull H145SD
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Galaxy _______ W105__
Cyber Pegasis 105F

I know he doesn't have that many good beyblades, but please try to help him (or he will annoy my head off!).

i need someone to test a bey combo for me to see if they get the same results as me. it's a Burn Pegasus W105ES so can someone please test it?
Wrong thread mate, you want the testing requests thread i think, it's not a very good combo anyway
Defense: Dark/Grand Bull 105RS/CS
Stamina: Inferno Gasher W105SD
Attack: Big Bang Pegasis 105R2F (If R2F is broken/missing, use F)

EDIT: I suggested them to SonicDragoon.