"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
i was wondering... what metal wheel(besides 4d) and spintrack will do best w/ the performance tip sf(semi flat).
also which metal wheel(besides 4d) and spintrack will do best w/ the performance tip fb(flat ball). im trying to make a balance type beyblade. also im not trying to make a competitive but a really good balance bey.
i started beyblade last week.. im from the plastic generation..now im new to MFB i have storm pegasis 100rf (stardust ver.), basalt and death quetzalcoatl...Is quetz good? and what combos is good guys? thanks..
For competitively useful combos go here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386

As for what you can make..

Attack: Nada. Storm can't be used at all in today's metagame. Only thing you could use is RF on it.. You could try to pull of an anti-meta with it such as Basalt Quetzalcoatl 125RF. But that wouldn't even be an attack type.. You could try Death I guess.
Defense: Basalt/Death Quetzalcoatl 100RDF
Stamina: Death Quetzalcoatl 145WD
i was wondering... what metal wheel(besides 4d) and spintrack will do best w/ the performance tip sf(semi flat).
also which metal wheel(besides 4d) and spintrack will do best w/ the performance tip fb(flat ball). im trying to make a balance type beyblade. also im not trying to make a competitive but a really good balance bey.
Tough one, sf is not used these days so testing isn't common, but you could try flame cancer 100 sf, that was an old destabilizer bey , and I do not know about Fb, but that is an attack type tip and has either 0 speed or crazy speed so balance is not ideal
(Mar. 04, 2012  4:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2012  7:16 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2012  6:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Do you have CS or not?
If yes,
Attack- Lighting L Drago H145CS (aggro) or Gravity D125CS
Defence- Earth Aquario GB145CS
Ztamina- Earth Aquario AD145WD

If no,
Replace CS with HF for attack, with WB/RS for Defence.

Thank you very much! BTW: Doesn't H145 have a lot of recoil?
Yes it has tremendous recoil, but the attack it produces is worth it. Now, there are ways to reduce recoil, such as making use of metal faces and rubber tips. As you cannot use these, yes H145 is risky for you and so is R145(which I forgot to mention earlier). Hence, resort to using the Gravity combo I gave you. Smile

Ben- Yo! Hell stamina combos are nothing without BD145. So even an AD145 wouldn't improve it. Wink
i'm not sure for which combos you commented because i dont suggesting any Hell combo..haha

(Mar. 04, 2012  1:53 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2012  1:49 PM)Rayleone Wrote: Is Hell Kerbex 100 WD good for stamina?

BTW the earth eagle from my bey list, I don't want to use it.

it is decent..use AD145/D125.. they are much better..

This one, Ben! Grin
Can anybody build me stamina combos

Face bolts
SGTO
Fireblaze
Virgo
Pisces
Libra
Kerberos

Clear wheels
Virgo
Fireblaze
SGTO
Pisces
Libra
Kerberos

Metal wheels
Flame x2
Thermal
Burn
Earth
Hell

Spin tracks
C145
Gb145
T125 x2
BD145

Tips
BS
MS
ES x2
S
DS

Thank you
An uncustomized Hell Kerbecs in Boost Mode is the best you can do for Stamina...
hey can u giv suggestion for another stamina type cuz my earth wheel and WB tip is being used in the denence combo u suggested and can u suggest other bey combos frm the remaining beys cuz i lyk playing wid all of them nt jus the best ones Smile
Flame bull 100 WD is probably the way to go.
Gameboy superman
If u r using earth in defence try using burn for stamina not quite as good as earth but it will do going to school now so I will do your other beys later
apple1075- Burn was supposedly better than Earth for pure Stamina. We(me and th!nk) once had a LOOOOOONG discussion on that.
hey i said my bull and my WD is beig used so dont add bull and WD
plz
(Mar. 05, 2012  4:40 AM)Asweet35 Wrote: Tough one, sf is not used these days so testing isn't common, but you could try flame cancer 100 sf, that was an old destabilizer bey , and I do not know about Fb, but that is an attack type tip and has either 0 speed or crazy speed so balance is not ideal
atleast u tried to help thanks Smile

(Mar. 05, 2012  9:05 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: apple1075- Burn was supposedly better than Earth for pure Stamina. We(me and th!nk) once had a LOOOOOONG discussion on that.

Yeah...hopefully that's the end of THAT
Clear wheels:-
aquario
pegasus
capricorne
leone
aries
bull
gasher
libra
saggittario
l-drago
eagle
serpant
fireblaze
pegasus 3
kerbecs
persues
cetus
blaze

metal wheels:-
rock[2]
storm[3]
dark[2]
flame[2]
big bang
hell
poison
burn
earth
lightening
gravity
sol
grand

Track:-
ed145
wd145
df145
145[2]
100[2]
sw145
h145
ad145
m145
bd145
v145
ch145
c145
t145

tips:-
rf
hf/s
q
sd[2]
hs
hf
es
s
hf
wd[2]
ms
ds
rs
as

I would like an attack, defense and a stamina bey
Attaque : Lightning L Drago CH120 RF or Gravity Perseus 100 RF.
You don't really know what to do in defense.
Does anyone know a top tier defense combos for battle?
The galaxy- Check the competitive combos list...
the lightnig l dragoCH120RF
should we increase the height or keep it low??
A traditional attack height is CH120. Keep it at 120 height.
The dragoon- Earth is more of a Stamina wheel, but Earth Aquario 100RS should be okay for Defense. Earth Aquario ED145WD does pretty well in Hasbro stadiums as a Stamina
Earth Leone DF105EWD
anybody got an idea ta upgrade it?
List the parts you have and we can help you to the utmost extent..