"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Is this post off topic ? If so please delete . @th!nk Ive heard people saying that pisces "exposes" screws slopes . Expose meaning what ?
I'm not th!nk but expose means that it does not hinder the slopes due to the plastic on the CW hence giving a better upward smash... IMO Horogium also does it well along with Uranus as they are smal CWs which maximise the metal-on-metal contact.
Basically it means "Showing" the contact points, making them more visible and allowing them to make contact.

Pisces allows Screw's contact points to be shown, and not be hindered by the plastic. That's basically what it means. And that could've been PMed to him. Just saying.

EDIT: AGH...beaten by SAM...I guess being up close to 1:00 in the morning isn't really good for my typing.
Thank you very much ! You should sleep now ryu :p
(Jan. 21, 2012  7:47 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I'm not th!nk but expose means that it does not hinder the slopes due to the plastic on the CW hence giving a better upper smash... IMO Horogium also does it well along with Byxis as they are smal CWs which maximise the metal-on-metal contact.

Byxis isn't particularly good with it, actually. Uranus is a decent third choice.

But yeah, basically they maximise metal-on-metal contact, and give screw a better chance of hitting with its slopes, smashing the opponent upward (it's upward smash, not upper attack). It's still pretty heavily outclassed, though.

@th!nk I used the term 'upper smash'(same as upwards smash isnt it?) And I think it was written in beywiki that Byxis is good with Screw. But yes Uranus is small so it will be good as well.
(Jan. 21, 2012  10:26 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: @th!nk I used the term 'upper smash'(same as upwards smash isnt it?) And I think it was written in beywiki that Byxis is good with Screw. But yes Uranus is small so it will be good as well.

I'll go check that because it is not at all correct: Byxis was one of the first clear wheels I tried on it when searching for alternatives to the relatively uncommon Pisces, and it was simply not as good as Pisces or Horogium. The edges of it are quite thick, if you look at it.

Remember, I was the person who worked out "hey use a flat cw to make it work", I did check most CW's.

And no, "Upward Smash" is the correct term, as "Upper Smash" implies upper attack, it is Smash in an Upward Direction, not Smash in an Upper Direction.

EDIT: No, beywiki is talking about Vulcan, one of the other wheels where CW selection makes a massive difference, and yes, Byxis is fantastic on Vulcan (probably my favourite for it). Not screw, though. It's better than average on Screw, but not really worth using. Pisces, Horogium and Uranus seem to be the top three, in that order, and below that it's all pretty even.
Ok. Edited that...I thought that upper smash would have meant the same as upwards smash so I used the former instead of the latter. And yes, I know that .. I did read your CW guide too. I'll remember to use upward smash next time Smile .
EDIT: Yes I saw that as well. I got confused between the too...edited my first post. Thanks for correcting.
wats better Omega or Lightning pls answer fast thx Planning on getting it next week
Omega is not tested yet and lightning 'was' a top tier attack MW. For attack usage, Blitz and Variares are the best
Smile
so blitz and variariese is better that lightning
The parts I have:

Burn fire-blaze 135MS
Dark Bull (with missing track H145 and SD tip)
Storm Pegasus 105 (broken RF tip)
Lightning l-drago 100 (missing HF tip)
flame Saggitario C145S
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Earth Eagle 145 (missing WD performance tip)

Extra tips:
BS
B
WB
SD
D

Best attempts at combos:
Lightning Libra DF145WD (I know you cant spin it but if you are quick enough to pull the rip cord then it will be unstoppable)
Storm Wolf DF145FS
What types do you like?
Stamina:Burn Bull 100/145 SD/D and if you found your WD it would be the best .Buy new parts, season 2 and season 3 your parts are outclassed.(would be better if you have MF)
For attack:i guess theres no possible good combos since your rf is broken, Lightning Libra is illegal lol.How come you have WD? i taught you lost it.
DefenseEeearth Bull/Eagle C145_ Your parts are again, outclassed.Buy new beys and a MF.
Why is Lightning Libra illegal?
oh and i for got to add I have got a good stamina and defense type with Burn Pegasus 105B!
Only L-Drago clear wheel is allowed to for lightning wheel. While playing yes L Libra is allowed, but if u join tournaments it's not. It's illegal.

Burn Bull 100 WD/SD/D would be better than Burn Pegasis 105B, B tip isn't for stamina, 100 is better 105 and Bull is a lot better than Pegasis CW.
(Jan. 09, 2012  12:30 PM)ajdiaz Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2012  1:08 PM)ajdiaz Wrote: I need some combos..... Again but not attack ............. Just stamina, balance,and defense
Here are the parts
facebolt:
wut? yeah I dont have any MF so skip
clear wheel:
Cancer
Pegasis
Phoenix
Byxis
Horogium
Fusion wheels:
Galaxy x3
Flame
Burn
Track:
W105 x2
LW105
Tip or bottom:
WD
HF
MS
R2F
LF

Added a bey : Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Bought a Mf and added to Basalt pegasus D125R2F
And yeah tried Gravity perseus D125RTF it was a n o for me
any combos?
Advanced Thnx to all who gave combos

Added beys: Screw capricorne 90MF
RANDOM BOOSTERS:
Burn Escolpio 100RF
Flame Gemios 105CS
Killer Escolpio 100D
Galaxy Sagittario 145CS
Storm Phoenix 130B (this one got me mad because there were markings on it :l I was gonna get the one with WA130 On Random booster 5)
So yeah any combos?
WB would be good for sniper kids Earth Bull C145WB
ajdiaz Burn Cancer AD145WD is decent for stamina , Basalt cancer 230CS is okay . What stadium are you using ?
Oh yeah, didn't see his WB Tip written hehe....
Cheeseburger, lol you were asking for someone to make combos for you but you are actually making a combo for others.weird

Wait was that off-topic? i guess not.
(Jan. 21, 2012  12:20 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: ajdiaz Burn Cancer AD145WD is decent for stamina , Basalt cancer 230CS is okay . What stadium are you using ?

attack stadium And thnx
Now i am like Y U NO SAY OTHER ELSe for now
Sniper kid i have no comment lol .(off-topic ? )
can someone please make me a stamina combo for my beyblade. i have:
legend counter leone 145 d
storm pegasus 105 rf
dark bull h145 sd
legend inferno sagittario 145 s
vulcan horuseus 145 d
What type do you like?
Attack: Do you have MF? If you do MF Vulcan Horuseus 105 RF, if you don't leave it without an MF.
for stamina, get Phantom Orion, nuff said
Need the best combo for a tournament please
MF2
MW Burn,Hell,Gravity,Killer,Meteo,Galaxy,Pegasis,Basalt,Grand,Ray,Flame,Libra,Lighthing
CW Cancer,Kerbecs,Perseus,Beafowl,L-DragoII,Pegasis,Horogium,Ketos,Unicorn,Gil,Libra,Byxis,L-DragoI
Track 230,BD145,AD145,UW145,LF105,W105,85,145,WD145,D125,100,T125,90
Tip WD,DS,WD,EWD,LF,R2F,RF,WD,RS,ES,RSF,HF
Attack ; Gravity Perseus / LLD BD145/85 RF. Defense : MF-H basalt kerbecs/cancer D125 RS stamina: hell cancer/kerbecs AD145 WD. You have no suitable tips to go with 230 nor BD145