"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
It really was great in MF MLD CH120XF, that combo didn't get enough tournament use (it really is a lot safer than it feels). That's still probably the best use for it in a BB-10, if you can learn to use it properly.

I think, with MLD ED145, EWD was the prime tip choice. It was quite an odd combo and I never found it even remotely lived up to the hype it was presented to me with, though (someone said to try it against my basalt th170wf combo, which just laughed at it). MLD 100WD is just... there are far better combo's. I guess weak launch makes it more relevant, but there are a million better things.

(Jan. 09, 2012  3:25 AM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: Attack: Lightning L Drago 145HF (Ultra Bad)
Defence: Nothing
Stamina: Earth Eagle 145WD (Good)

Get Phantom orion, Varares, Storm Pegasis , Ray Unicorno and Duo uranus/Basalt horogium.

EDIT: @ DarkMousy never, ever, sugest Low Hieght Stamina and Attack in this meta.

Actually, Earth Eagle 100WD is a decent recommendation, better than 145 in the current meta, because it beats a bunch of BD145 combo's.

BBPegasus: Please, stop posting in this thread, you've recommended some horrible combo's, and it's misleading and irritating.
(Jan. 04, 2012  1:08 PM)ajdiaz Wrote: I need some combos..... Again but not attack ............. Just stamina, balance,and defense
Here are the parts
facebolt:
wut? yeah I dont have any MF so skip
clear wheel:
Cancer
Pegasis
Phoenix
Byxis
Horogium
Fusion wheels:
Galaxy x3
Flame
Burn
Track:
W105 x2
LW105
Tip or bottom:
WD
HF
MS
R2F
LF

Added a bey : Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Bought a Mf and added to Basalt pegasus D125R2F
And yeah tried Gravity perseus D125RTF it was a n o for me
any combos?
Advanced Thnx to all who gave combos
more or less..not much you can do..
but you can try Gravity Perseus AD145/D125 WD for spin steal..
MF Gravity Perseus D125 R2F for attack..
get a D tip to make MF Basalt Cancer 230 D..which is a great defense-stamina bey...
Ben-Ben- You forgot something! Grin
ajdiaz, make Basalt Pegasis II/Cancer AD145WD.
I got a few more beys today so can you please help me make any kind of combo with these beys
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
L-Drago Destroy F
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Ray Striker D125CS
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Thermal Lacteria WA130HF
Attack: Lightning L'Drago D125RF
Gravity Destroyer______
Defense: Basalt Bull R145/BD145CS

D125 is a good substitute for CH120.

I'm not sure about the spin track or performance tip for Gravity Destroyer/Perseus though. Perhaps someone could provide it?

However, the other combos that I suggested above are good also.

I would suggest getting a BD145 for a defensive spin track.

updated parts list
clear wheels
pegaseus,pegaseus 2 l drago unicorno gasher horiguim picies aquiro bull areis leone ...
fusionwheels
storm.. rock flame basalt earth x2 midnight galaxy meteo screw ray thermal
tracks
105 100 95 wa145 d145 145 125 135 c145 ed145 gb145 r145
tips
mf r2f lf wd x2 wb b s bs es fs sf rf hf

could i get the best combos plz
and reccomend some parts plz
Please may I have a good combo? (All are Hasbro unless indicated)

1.Grand Libra T125 RS (My T125 is Takara Tomy)
2.Lightning L Drago R145 HF
3.Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF (Obviously Takara Tomy)
4.Galaxy Pegasus D125 HF/S* (*HF/S is worn out.)
5.Scythe Kronos DF145 WD (DF145 and WD is Hasbro)
6. L Drago Destroy F: S (Takara Tomy)
7.Earth Gasher 230 EDS (EDS worn out)

Loose parts:

Energy Rings:
Gemios
Saggitario
Byxis
Lacerta
Aries
Herculeo

Fusion Wheels:
Flame
Cyclone

Please may I have my best combos? Also, please suggest 8 combos: All 3 types for a hasbro stadium, 3 for a flat box-like arena, and 2 with Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS featured for the box arena and the Hasbro arena. I will be receiving this bey soon, so that's why i'm requesting.

ozuma-S
Stamina: Scythe Kronos BD145 EDS
Defense: Death Quetzalcoatl BD145 RDF/RS

The combos above are good in all stadia, really. For an Attack combo in a Hasbro stadium, use L-Drago Destroy/Lighting L-Drago D125 HF/F. For another combo, you could do something with Earth and 230, like Earth Pegasus II 230 EDS/RS/RDF. Other than these, you don't have good enough parts to work with for any more combos.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

donnchablader
The best you have would be:
Attack: Meteo L-Drago 100 RF
Defense: Basalt Bull GB145 WB
Stamina: Basalt Aquario 145 WD
Does anybody else have any good combos? Just to make sure, I will only have 1 BD145.

*Revised* Please may I have the best combo out of these? (All are Hasbro unless indicated)

1.Grand Libra T125 RS (My T125 is Takara Tomy)
2.Lightning L Drago R145 HF
3.Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF (Obviously Takara Tomy)
4.Galaxy Pegasus D125 HF/S* (*HF/S is worn out.)
5.Scythe Kronos DF145 WD (DF145 and WD is Hasbro)
6. L Drago Destroy F: S (Takara Tomy)
7.Earth Gasher 230 EDS (EDS worn out)

Loose parts:

Energy Rings:
Gemios
Saggitario
Byxis
Lacerta
Aries
Herculeo

Fusion Wheels:
Flame
Cyclone

Please may I have my best combos? Also, please suggest 8 combos: All 3 types for a hasbro stadium, 3 for a flat box-like arena, and 2 with Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS featured for the box arena and the Hasbro arena. I will be receiving this bey soon, so that's why i'm requesting.
(Jan. 09, 2012  5:53 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: I got a few more beys today so can you please help me make any kind of combo with these beys
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Ray Striker D125CS
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Thermal Lacteria WA130HF

Please, can someone help me?
ozuma-S
I have already given you he best combos you could make. You also asked for two combos with Hell Kerbecs, so I used the BD145 twice. If you want a combo with the whole Hell Kerbecs combo, you could use: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD. The combos you have listed aren't as good as the combos I made for you. The best combo there would be uncustom. Death Quetz(or maybe Earth Gasher), but as I stated just now, the combos I made are better. Also, how can we provide combos for an illegal stadium? We haven't tested it so we wouldn't know. I have answered your questions. Other experienced players will give practically the same combos I just gave you. Do not re-post when someone has already given you correct information.

SonicDragoon
The best you could make would be:
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125 CS(only if CS is aggressive)
L-Drago Destroy D125 CS(only if CS is aggressive)
Defense: No suitable customizations....
Stamina: Thermal Lacerta AD145 WD

Try Gravity Destroyer D125 HF, if you're playing in a Hasbro stadium. You could also use Meteo L-Drago LW105 WD, as a spin-equalizer(also referred to as spin-stealer).
Could someone please build me the best combo(s) I can make with the following parts?

ER: L-Drago, Bull, Pegasus

FW: Lightning, Rock, Storm

ST: C145, ED145

PT: RF, S

I don't have a stadium to test my combos in, so I need some help those that do. Thanks!
(Jan. 10, 2012  2:14 AM)Guitar Wolf Wrote: Could someone please build me the best combo(s) I can make with the following parts?

ER: L-Drago, Bull, Pegasus

FW: Lightning, Rock, Storm

ST: C145, ED145

PT: RF, S

I don't have a stadium to test my combos in, so I need some help those that do. Thanks!

You dont have alot to work with but this is the best you could do:
Rock Bull C145 S
Lighting L Drago C145 RF
(Jan. 10, 2012  3:23 AM)arachnophobia Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:52 AM)Chups Wrote: Attack : Lightning L Drago 100RF (Add a Metal face for top-Tier. Very Good)
Defense: Rock Aquario 125SF (Add MF/MF-H, Basalt, BD145/230 and CS/RSF/RS for Top tier. Mediocre.
Stamina: Rock Aquario 100SF (Add Burn and WD/SD/D for Top Tier. Mediocre)

stamina,phantom beafowl AD145EWD

Please do not make such irrelevant posts. The post you've quoted is ancient, and has nothing to do with your own post.

Just to check the Community with there knowledge on "Build me a combo" now it your turn to build mine :) i nearly have all parts except Diablo Fusion Jade

List me:
Attack
Defense
Stamina
Anti-Meta
Medo-core

CW:
MW
Track
Tip
4D:
D:D
B:D(need a new one lol)
F:D

Etc.
MF-H
MF

Hope you sleep well tonight
Well, can someone build me a decent combo here? Smile
(Well, it's my first time here, so if someone can teach me how to do spoilers, then thanks.)

CWs
L-Drago
L-Drago II
L-Drago II (Assault Ver.)
L-Drago II (Rush Ver.)
Bull
Aquario
Kerbecs
Orion
Lynx
Pegasis II
Unicorno I

MWs
Lightning
Meteo x2
Galaxy
Hell
Beat
Phantom
Burn
Earth
Variares
Ray
Flame
Rock

Tracks
DF105
LW105
W105
D125
BD145
DF145
ED145

Tips
CS (Calm)
RF
R2F
LRF
LF
WF
XF
DS
B: D
D: D
WD
SF
MS
WB
HF

And I've got 2 sets of Metal Face Custom Ver.

Thanks!
@ 김 태 연 ♥ 티파니
Attack: MF-H Variares D125 R2F/LRF/RF
Defense: MF-H Phantom Aquario BD145 CS
Stamina: Phantom Aquario 145 WD/ BGrin(if it spins for 3mins+)

@Galaxy4Stars
Attack: MF-H Blitz/ Variares CH120 R2F/LRF/RF
Defense: Duo Aquario BD145/TH170/230 CS/RDF
Stamina: Phantom/Duo Cancer AD145 WD
Hey guys! Thanks in advance to those willing to design me an Attack, Stamina, and Defense type beyblade from my limited selection of Hasbro parts. Feel free to reuse parts in your different customizations. (I.E. Duplicate use of Metal Face, Basalt, etc.)

(All parts are Hasbro version, even if I list a Japanese Bey name. Also, testing conducted in Hasbro Striker Stadium.)

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Bakushin Susanow 90WF (With Hasbro Metal Face)
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF.

Hasbro Stadiums generally lead to a difference in results obtained. But I think for attack Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 100 R2F and Basalt Gasher AD145 WD for stamina will work well and even Basalt Gasher GB145 CS for defense may do well. You may try Thermal Gasher 90 SF as well...works well at destabilizing.
Except the last one I suggested(Thermal one) all others work well in the standard Attack stadium so I hope they work well in the Hasbro one too
(Jan. 09, 2012  11:47 PM)V-Rock Wrote: ozuma-S
I have already given you he best combos you could make. You also asked for two combos with Hell Kerbecs, so I used the BD145 twice. If you want a combo with the whole Hell Kerbecs combo, you could use: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD. The combos you have listed aren't as good as the combos I made for you. The best combo there would be uncustom. Death Quetz(or maybe Earth Gasher), but as I stated just now, the combos I made are better. Also, how can we provide combos for an illegal stadium? We haven't tested it so we wouldn't know. I have answered your questions. Other experienced players will give practically the same combos I just gave you. Do not re-post when someone has already given you correct information.

SonicDragoon
The best you could make would be:
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125 CS(only if CS is aggressive)
L-Drago Destroy D125 CS(only if CS is aggressive)
Defense: No suitable customizations....
Stamina: Thermal Lacerta AD145 WD

Try Gravity Destroyer D125 HF, if you're playing in a Hasbro stadium. You could also use Meteo L-Drago LW105 WD, as a spin-equalizer(also referred to as spin-stealer).

I don't think my CS is agressive Unhappy
Should I use HF?
(Jan. 10, 2012  5:07 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Just to check the Community with there knowledge on "Build me a combo" now it your turn to build mine Smile i nearly have all parts except Diablo Fusion Jade

List me:
Attack
Defense
Stamina
Anti-Meta
Medo-core

CW:
MW
Track
Tip
4D:
DGrin
BGrin(need a new one lol)
FGrin

Etc.
MF-H
MF

Hope you sleep well tonight

1: What is "medo-core"?
2: Go and check the top tiers list, add duo for stamina and defense, and generally check the testing threads for BB-121 beys. You could do a better job of working out an anti-meta for yourself. Heavy, relatively round wheel on RF, basically.
3: Do not waste our time with frivolous requests when you are able to work things out for yourself.
(Jan. 10, 2012  11:48 AM)JCx06 Wrote: If you are in a Hasbro Stadium, Yes.

Thanks!