"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Alright, and what about on Diablo?

Diablo Kerbecs ....would CS be good? I'm just worried about using tips with rubber on them because of what happened to my RDF...

(Jan. 19, 2012  6:18 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Alright, and what about on Diablo?

Diablo Kerbecs ....would CS be good? I'm just worried about using tips with rubber on them because of what happened to my RDF...

From what ive seen its ok to put it on CS. But attack tips like RF/R2F work better with it. Diablo is better as an attack wheel then a defense wheel.
(Jan. 19, 2012  6:23 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2012  6:18 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Alright, and what about on Diablo?

From what ive seen its ok to put it on CS. But attack tips like RF/R2F work better with it. Diablo is better as an attack wheel then a defense wheel.

Not really, unless something has changed this week, it's better defensively. BD145R2F isn't too bad as anti-meta, but CS is generally a good tip, along with RDF, as long as you're using BD145. UnicornoII works about as well as Kerbecs, similar weight, more even distribution I think. Meh.
Alright.

You know, I honestly thought that when you said think, th!nk, I thought it said th!nk.

XD

Thank you everyone. Looks like it's time to get lucky in RB7..
Alright i need to beat my bros hell kerbecks(standard one sold at target)
attack beys are...
meteo L-drago LW105LF
Fury Capricorn 100HF
ultimate meteo L-drago rush 125SF
meteo L-drago LW105LF
Lightning L-drago 100hf
defense beys...
Twisted tempo 145WD
Rock Zurafa R145WB
stamina...
burn fireblaze 135MS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
balance...
thermal lacerta WA130HF
dark wolf DF145FS
Poison serpent D125CS

[/quote]

I also just bought Grand Cetus WD145RS if that helps.
(Jan. 19, 2012  7:28 PM)buddhablader Wrote: Alright i need to beat my bros hell kerbecks(standard one sold at target)
attack beys are...
meteo L-drago LW105LF
Fury Capricorn 100HF
ultimate meteo L-drago rush 125SF
meteo L-drago LW105LF
Lightning L-drago 100hf
defense beys...
Twisted tempo 145WD
Rock Zurafa R145WB
stamina...
burn fireblaze 135MS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
balance...
thermal lacerta WA130HF
dark wolf DF145FS
Poison serpent D125CS

I also just bought Grand Cetus WD145RS if that helps.
[/quote]

Mf Meteo l drago 100 wd
Mf lighting l drago 100 rf
Mf twisted tempo gb145 cs/rs
Earth/burn____100/df145 wd

If your playing in a hasbro stadium and you use attack types used flat tip. Like f/hf
I've been trying to figure out a good track to use until my new one comes in.

It used to be Basalt Bull BD145RS, but the track broke in a friendly match with a buddy of mine.

Currently, it's Basalt Bull ED145RS.

Soon it will be Basalt Bull TH170RS.

Any suggestions for a good Track to use until then is appreciated!
We will need to know what beyblades and parts you have. We are not psychic.
Sorry about that. Here's a list of what I have currently.

T125
ED145
H145
C145
DF145
Well, for that combo, I would have to say either T125 or C145.
It's now a Basalt Bull T125RS until the new parts come in.

Thanks for your help!
is there a combo for the poison fusion wheel and the r145 spin track
Together, there isn't; Poison is a terrible wheel, to be honest. List your parts, though. We can give you a combo with R145 if possible.
(Jan. 20, 2012  1:48 AM)gemioslover Wrote: is there a combo for the poison fusion wheel and the r145 spin track

Poison is bad. No use what so ever.

As for R145: MF H Vari Ares R145 RF/R2F
(Jan. 20, 2012  3:49 AM)Yoni Wrote: MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145 B
What are you doing?
(Jan. 20, 2012  3:49 AM)Yoni Wrote: MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145 B

Wouldn't RS be a better choice than B?

Then he needs to be clear about that.

B is a stamina tip and a mismatch on such a defensive combo. CS, rs, rdf, rsf and even wb would be much better choices.
all i really want is to keep the current beyblades that i have and i dont want to buy more but i want to know what is the best combo for all types (attack, defense, etc)
i have: Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Bull H145SD
Lightning L. Drago 100HF
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Rock Aires ED145B
Earth Aquario 125SF
and i believe i had a very good spin stealing l drago with everything the same except the bottom, so if anyone has any ideas that would be great Grin
Quote: all i really want is to keep the current beyblades that i have and i dont want to buy more but i want to know what is the best combo for all types (attack, defense, etc)
Dark Bull H145SD
Lightning L. Drago 100HF
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Rock Aires ED145B
Earth Aquario 125SF
and i believe i had a very good spin stealing l drago with everything the same except the bottom, so if anyone has any ideas that would be great

Attack: Vulcan Horuseus/Gravity Perseus/LLD 100RF
Stamina: Earth ____ AD145WD
Defense: Earth Aquario ED145SD

If it's possible buy Grand Cetus T125RS, Earth Virgo GB145BS and Basalt Horogium. Then use: MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145RS as your defensive combo.

moinkz For attack, you can use MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF, or MF Gravity Perseus 100RF.(Use HF if you're in a Hasbro Stadium)
For stamina, Earth Bull AD145WD/SD/D or Earth Aquario AD145WD/SD/D. Seeing that you don't have defensive tracks and tips, that's the best combos I can think of so far Smile
(Jan. 20, 2012  6:40 AM)Lynxx Wrote:
Quote: all i really want is to keep the current beyblades that i have and i dont want to buy more but i want to know what is the best combo for all types (attack, defense, etc)
Dark Bull H145SD
Lightning L. Drago 100HF
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Rock Aires ED145B
Earth Aquario 125SF
and i believe i had a very good spin stealing l drago with everything the same except the bottom, so if anyone has any ideas that would be great

Attack: Vulcan Horuseus/Gravity Perseus/LLD 100RF

If it's possible buy Grand Cetus T125RS, Earth Virgo GB145BS and Basalt Horogium. Then use: MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145RS as your defensive combo.
thanks a ton these combos sound great, but i literally just got back in to beyblade today so i think im good on buying things for now but if i am truly in to beyblade i will buy some good bey's
but again thank you
Hhah your welcome! I'm glad I helped you!
(Jan. 20, 2012  6:40 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Attack: Vulcan Horuseus/Gravity Perseus/LLD 100RF

Few issues: Vulcan is extremely outclassed, and you shouldn't recommend a defense combination if it is that bad. Buying Hades/Hell Kerbecs BD145DS and Ray Unicorno/Striker D125 CS would give him an infinitely stronger defense combination than that.

If you didn't know that, you shouldn't be in this thread.