0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:34 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:31 AM)reggie yi Wrote: Can you guys make me a variares combo
VariAres R145 R2F

CH120 would have been better.
People get different results on those 2 tracks some like R145 some dont, its a matter of personal preference.
Can someone respond to my post? I feel like mine got skipped. D:
can you build me a combo???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????i would like a defence type i have torch gemios gravity destroyer rock zurafa and inferno byxisTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkWordsWordsWords
Are you kidding me? Was all that really necesarry? And you dont have enough proper defense parts... Uncertain
can you tell me what parts i need???????
can anyone build me a combo i have a storm pegasus flame saggitario counter leone rock leone flame bull storm capricorn infurno gasher thermal piscies ray striker thunder libra hyper aquario rock aries and bakushin sasanow i want a good stamina combo can anyone help please
Twisted, BD145, CS, Aquario, GB145... Go to Purchase Consultation to get help on what to buy next.
Are there any combos you can make with Legend Cyber Pegasus even if they are outclassed?
Yeah, it has some attack power, though any combo with it will be horrid and it's not even worth using attack if it's the best you have, but if you list your clear wheels, tracks, and tips, I will see what would be best?
can someone respond too my posts please?????
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:05 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, it has some attack power, though any combo with it will be horrid and it's not even worth using attack if it's the best you have, but if you list your clear wheels, tracks, and tips, I will see what would be best?
Earth Aquilla 145WD
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Torch Gemios W105CS
Dark Bull H145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Counter Leone 145D
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Lightning lDrago 100HF
Flame Bull 100F
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Inferno Gasher CH120RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Flame Libra T125ES

RockLeone: It hasn't even be 20 minutes, learn some patience. Bakushin Susanow 90/100/105 WD/D/SD should be the best you can make, but I don't know what tracks and tips you have.

Chaos Blader 1: The best you can do with Cyber is probably Cyber Striker/Aries 100/CH120RF, but you can make much better combinations.
- Galaxy Pegasus Face
-Ray fusion wheel
-Spin track 100
-Tip R2F

This combo has defeated the following Bey's
Thermal Pisces, Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, Meto L drago, Ultimate meteo L Drago rush, and Lightning L Drago
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:30 AM)LuSTER SCoPeZz Wrote: Can someone build me a combo?I need an attack combo and a defense/stamina combo. Metal wheels i have are Cyber, Ray, Torch, poison, flame, rock, fury, and dark. Clear wheels are pegasus, leone, unicorno, capricorn, aries, wolf, earth, and bull. Tracks, DF145, 105 , 100, 145, ED145, C145, AD145 and H145. Performance tips, RF, JB, WD, HF, F, S, WB, FS, D, and SD.

Um, you really have like nothing to work with, and you listed Earth under clear wheels. If you can fix that, I will try to give you the best recommendations I can.

Bean7992: First, that is a very dated combo. Second, this is not "post your combo's that you did dubious testing of", we have a set routine for proving combo's worth, and this is most certainly not it.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: RockLeone: It hasn't even be 20 minutes, learn some patience. Bakushin Susanow 90/100/105 WD/D/SD should be the best you can make, but I don't know what tracks and tips you have.

Chaos Blader 1: The best you can do with Cyber is probably Cyber Striker/Aries 100/CH120RF, but you can make much better combinations.

sorry but the tracks i have r 2 105, a 100, 2 145, a c145, a m145, a ed145, a df145, a d125, a t125, a m145, and a sw145 the tips i have r a cs, a rf, 2 f's, a bs, a hf, a b, a sf, a s, a ms, a d, a es, and a q
Bakushin Susanow/Bull 100D, or Flame Bull 100D. Neither are that great, from what I hear Bakushin might be pretty decent, though.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: Bakushin Susanow/Bull 100D, or Flame Bull 100D. Neither are that great, from what I hear Bakushin might be pretty decent, though.

thanks for the help
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:22 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:30 AM)LuSTER SCoPeZz Wrote: Can someone build me a combo?I need an attack combo and a defense/stamina combo. Metal wheels i have are Cyber, Ray, Torch, poison, flame, rock, fury, and dark. Clear wheels are pegasus, leone, unicorno, capricorn, aries, wolf, earth, and bull. Tracks, DF145, 105 , 100, 145, ED145, C145, AD145 and H145. Performance tips, RF, JB, WD, HF, F, S, WB, FS, D, and SD.

Um, you really have like nothing to work with, and you listed Earth under clear wheels. If you can fix that, I will try to give you the best recommendations I can.

Bean7992: First, that is a very dated combo. Second, this is not "post your combo's that you did dubious testing of", we have a set routine for proving combo's worth, and this is most certainly not it.

jeez, it's a combo tht works. and if it wins, who cares if it's outdated. and I didn't know it was outdated. because I just bough Hasbro
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:22 AM)th!nk Wrote:

Oh sorry about that, i meant Earth on the metal wheels. I might get a few more beys/parts if needed.
Rightio:
They're all really outclassed, but:
Attack: Ray Unicorno 100/105 RF
Defense: Earth Bull C145WB/Dark Leone C145WB
Stamina: Earth Bull 100 WD/Flame Pegasus 145WD

If you want stamina/defense, with hasbro releases, something with CS (wear it to calm if it's aggressive), and a Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs would be good buys.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:12 AM)Chaos blader1 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:05 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, it has some attack power, though any combo with it will be horrid and it's not even worth using attack if it's the best you have, but if you list your clear wheels, tracks, and tips, I will see what would be best?
[BEYS]

Why are you even using cyber in the first place? Cyber is only a piece of shiny trash, really.

Defense: Earth Bull GB145CS (Outdated, but still usable, although not in tourneys)
Stamina: Earth Bull AD145WD (Once again, outdated, although it can be used to a small extent.)
Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF
Well, i've made 3 different beyblades. I want some tips on them please.

ATK - Meteo L-Drago 145 RF
DEF - Earth Aquario GB145 WB
STM- Earth Bull 145 WD

Parts i have
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
Midnight Bull 125 SF
Inferno Sagittario 145 S
Dark Libra ED145 SD
Flame Sagittario C145 (Tip is broken)
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Dark Gasher CH120 FS
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Counter Leone 145 D
Cyber Pegasus 105 F
Rock Leone 145 WB

This is for a hasbro stadium (Am getting an Attack arena soon)
Meteo L-Drago CH120RF would be the best attack combo.Your Defence and Stamina are the best you can get.Also,you can use Meteo L-Drago ED145WD as a spin-stealer.
(Dec. 31, 2011  6:40 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Meteo L-Drago CH120RF would be the best attack combo.Your Defence and Stamina are the best you can get.Also,you can use Meteo L-Drago ED145WD as a spin-stealer.
Cool, thanks. What height do i have CH120 in? Just keep it in 120?