"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 30, 2011  11:49 PM)kman123 Wrote: can you give me a combo of scythe kronas, hell kerbecs, phantom orion, and Death Quetzalcoatl
Death (Defense Mode) Quetzalcoatl BD145RDF and Scythe Kronos BD145EDS would work pretty well.
when using scythe kronos bd145eds, is it better to use scythe kronos in stamina or attack mode
Hey I really like these two combos, I rarely lose with them.
-Thermal Pisces face
- Thermal Pisces energy ring
-Galaxy Pegasus fusion wheel
-Spin track T125
-Tip- R2F

- Ray Striker face
-Pegasus II energy ring
-Ray Fusion wheel
-Spin track- LW105
Tip- HF
(Dec. 31, 2011  12:27 AM)Bean7992 Wrote: Hey I really like these two combos, I rarely lose with them.
-Thermal Pisces face
-Spin track T125
-Tip- R2F

- Ray Striker face
-Pegasus II energy ring
-Ray Fusion wheel
-Spin track- LW105
Tip- HF

The beys you have Galaxy Pisces T125 R2f, and Ray PegasusII LW105 HF. The first one is completely outclassed. R2F is amazing for attack. Galaxy is to light too do anything. T125 is mediocre. D125 is better for attack. Your second one is somewhat better. Ray is no longer top tier for attack. IF you have a 100 track then MF Ray Striker/Unicorno 100 RF/R2f would be a better choice.
(Dec. 31, 2011  12:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  12:27 AM)Bean7992 Wrote: Hey I really like these two combos, I rarely lose with them.
-Thermal Pisces face
-Spin track T125
-Tip- R2F

- Ray Striker face
-Pegasus II energy ring
-Ray Fusion wheel
-Spin track- LW105
Tip- HF

The beys you have Galaxy Pisces T125 R2f, and Ray PegasusII LW105 HF. The first one is completely outclassed. R2F is amazing for attack. Galaxy is to light too do anything. T125 is mediocre. D125 is better for attack. Your second one is somewhat better. Ray is no longer top tier for attack. IF you have a 100 track then MF Ray Striker/Unicorno 100 RF/R2f would be a better choice.

ok cool thanx for the advice, I just built the bey

- Galaxy Pegasus Face
-Ray fusion wheel
-Spin track 100
-Tip R2F
I need a combo built for defeating Hell Kerbecs (no custom). I use hasbro.
I only have access to metal masters and below and no MFs.
My collection is Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasis, Hell Kerbecs, Rock aries, dark wolf, inferno sagitario, rock giraffe, rock scorpio, grand ketos, midnight bull with broken but still useable clear wheel and broken bottom, ray unicorno (basically destroyed, bottom caved in), burn phoenix, lightning l-drago, thermal lacerta, earth virgo without track, dark libra with earth aquila from metal wing smash set, storm capricorne and hyper orso without tip or clear wheel, and the bottom of storm aquario. I also have a few random 145s, and Perseus' tip is almost completely flattened, replacing the need for a different bottom due to speed double that of RF. I need to defeat my friends hell kerbecs, but I would also like any useful combos for tournaments. My next purchases are Basalt Horogium and Flame Byxis.
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:00 AM)SilverMoonrox Wrote: I need a combo built for defeating Hell Kerbecs (no custom). I use hasbro.
My collection is Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasis, Hell Kerbecs, Rock aries, dark wolf, inferno sagitario, rock giraffe, rock scorpio, grand ketos, midnight bull with broken but still useable clear wheel and broken bottom, ray unicorno (basically destroyed, bottom caved in), burn phoenix, lightning l-drago, thermal lacerta, earth virgo without track, dark libra with earth aquila from metal wing smash set, storm capricorne and hyper orso without tip or clear wheel, and the bottom of storm aquario. I also have a few random 145s, and Perseus' tip is almost completely flattened, replacing the need for a different bottom due to speed double that of RF. I need to defeat my friends hell kerbecs, but I would also like any useful combos for tournaments. My next purchases are Basalt Horogium and Flame Byxis.
Hehe, I had to defeat my friend's hades kerbecs, so i used this lousy earth combo:

Earth Bull AD145WD
Seeing as your WD is worn down, use dark libra's tip.

Earth Bull AD145SD
It seems as though I was skipped... Can someone please answer my question?

(Dec. 30, 2011  11:23 PM)(✿◠‿◠) Wrote: Against a TH170 track (@ 195 & 220), would it be better to use 105 on Meteo L-Drago over 100 in the combo Meteo L-Drago ___WD?

Well TBH, 100 or 105 wouldn't make much of a difference when you're facing something that tall. Why not try AD145?
I only have DF145, but that should probably work, right?
Yeah, taller heights like 145 would be better when facing stuff like TH170 and taller.
Okay so Im fairly new to Beyblade so to say I have put together combos's is in all actuality a joke. I have earth wolf, lightning l drago, poison scorpio, and burn fireblaze. With these what is the best parts to put together to actually stand a chance. Any help will be very much aappreciated. It is the hasbro collection if that is of any help. Thanks for your time and I hope one of you can help me.
Alrighty, thanks for the help!
UM This is not a regular combo but its MF-H Lightning L'Drago BD145WD
I used WD because in Left Spin wise WD/D/SD/PD
They most likely have a longer spin duration than the other tips
but the thing is I am still not sure if I should use RF/RSF/CS because
I like using spin steal strategies

(Dec. 31, 2011  1:04 AM)kbuno50 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:00 AM)SilverMoonrox Wrote: I need a combo built for defeating Hell Kerbecs (no custom). I use hasbro.
Hehe, I had to defeat my friend's hades kerbecs, so i used this lousy earth combo:

Earth Bull AD145WD
Seeing as your WD is worn down, use dark libra's tip.

Earth Bull AD145SD

Don't need to use SD because of earth aquila.
Oh, and sorry but who does AD145 come on? I forget.
I'm not new, just not experienced in more advanced things. Burn Phoenix, right?
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:26 AM)XDequinox Wrote: UM This is not a regular combo but its MF-H Lightning L'Drago BD145WD
I used WD because in Left Spin wise WD/D/SD/PD
They most likely have a longer spin duration than the other tips
but the thing is I am still not sure if I should use RF/RSF/CS because
I like using spin steal strategies

was this combo towards me?
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:27 AM)SilverMoonrox Wrote: Don't need to use SD because of earth aquila.

AD145 comes with Gravity Perseus and the newly released Fusion Hades. Burn Phoenix comes with 135MS.

For future reference: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:32 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:27 AM)SilverMoonrox Wrote: Don't need to use SD because of earth aquila.

AD145 comes with Gravity Perseus and the newly released Fusion Hades. Burn Phoenix comes with 135MS.

For future reference: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

Thanks. I know the wiki, just didn't want to do all that work.
Can anyone help me in a combo with CS? Please no more BD145CS combos. Although, I can make 230CS combos. Try not to use Basalt if you can.
Well, BD145 is the best use.
But, well, GB145/230 works second best.
If you don't want Basalt (Dunno if you don't have it or what), then try Earth, or if you have them, Death or Duo.
Basically: MF-H Earth/DEATH/DUO(Last two are best) GB145/230 Cs.Much easier if you listed your parts.
Can someone build me a combo?I need an attack combo and a defense/stamina combo. Metal wheels i have are Cyber, Ray, Torch, poison, flame, rock, fury, and dark. Clear wheels are pegasus, leone, unicorno, capricorn, aries, wolf, earth, and bull. Tracks, DF145, 105 , 100, 145, ED145, C145, AD145 and H145. Performance tips, RF, JB, WD, HF, F, S, WB, FS, D, and SD.
Can you guys make me a variares combo
does anyone have a combo that i could make with a thunder libra, thermal piscies, and a ray striker i was going to make thunder piscies d125 es what do u think
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:31 AM)reggie yi Wrote: Can you guys make me a variares combo
VariAres R145 R2F