"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Yeah, XF has been released by hasbro with Meteo L-Drago (Assault) 85XF.

LLD is great for pure attack, MF LLD BD145RF is probably really good, partially I wonder if I'm just really sick of it, because of how over-popular it was.

Honestly, I'd still rather have MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS than any other combo from that era.
(Dec. 30, 2011  3:20 PM)hylianfreak Wrote: Wait Meteo L-drago? I thought LLD was better than MLD, if not then is there anything useful to get off LLD? Or just stick to MLD, i already have CH120... I guess XF would be next to get, it is Metal Fusion/Masters right?

LLD is still better than MLD.
The MLD combo suggested above hardly depends on MLD. The use of MLD there is probably a life-jacket to keep you safe should you drown. The combo depends entirely on XF, and CH120 is there just to ensure MLD makes contact no matter what.
Just let it spin along the Tornado Ridge, referred to as Tornado Stalling, and due to XF's high stamina, it will just spin around and wait for the Defense/Stamina combo at the center to sleep out.
If something goes wrong, you have MLD to equalize with your opponent...
That's how the combo functions.
It's a bit more complex than that to be honest, it was a very powerful combo in the right hands. If you go find the thread, it has a bit more information. Lots of different ways to beat different things.
Here is one i tried that was pretty good: I just gave a regular flame libra the JB tip instead of ES which helped against Rock Aries ED145B.
Tbh, both are heavily outclassed.
So, if something beats Rock Aries ED145B, its not a big thing...
As for Flame Libra T125JB, even that is useless, actually.
There are things which perform WAY better. Smile
i need a good defence or stamina type
phantom orion
scythe kronos
hell kerbecs
gravity perseus
fang leone
infinity libra
galaxy pegasis (black and gold version)
lightning l drago(gold version)
thermal lacerta
torch aries
torch gemios
rock leone
rock aries
burn fire blaze
flame libra
flame sagittario
thermal pisces
rock scorpio
and on poison fusion wheel
Yes but in my neiborhood rock aries is a really strong beyblade and when libra had the JB tip i won and normally i could never beat aries with libra
Allot of those all ready have good defense or stamina and i really don't get your question.
It is not a strong beyblade anyway. Eitherway, this is not for posting combo's you like, we have a set avenue for doing that: proper testing.
what is not a strong bey? I really did not get what you said
@fangkerbecs-
Scythe Kronos BD145EDS is good for Stamina.

@Kai800- th!nk referred to Rock Aries, but in reality, both are not strong beys. Smile
(Dec. 30, 2011  3:56 PM)fangkerbecs111 Wrote:
i need a good defence or stamina type
phantom orion
scythe kronos
hell kerbecs
gravity perseus
fang leone
infinity libra
galaxy pegasis (black and gold version)
lightning l drago(gold version)
thermal lacerta
torch aries
torch gemios
rock leone
rock aries
burn fire blaze
flame libra
flame sagittario
thermal pisces
rock scorpioos
and on poison fusion wheel

Attack - Lightning LDrago BD145R2F
Stamina - Scythe Kronos/ Phantom Kronos BD145EDS
Defense - There arent any proper defense parts in your collection. Get a Basalt Horogium and Ray Unicorno, at least.
Then, Defense - Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Defense/stamina - Phantom Kronos BD145CS
Angry Rock Aries and Libra are to strong!
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:13 PM)Kai800 Wrote: Angry Rock Aries and Libra are to strong!
Maybe in your local Meta they're strong, but compared to what you might see at a tourney, they might not be too great. You should come here to ask for advice, not to enforce your combo's onto people that know more than you.
Cool, just ignore all of the proper, formal testing and speak about terrible combo's. That'll be great.
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:13 PM)Kai800 Wrote: Angry Rock Aries and Libra are to strong!

No they are not. Trust me I have been there. Then i found this site and LEARNED SOMETHING!
which track works better with eds
and which track works better with wd
Who can make me a combo??
i have all season 1 beys an all season 2 beys
We've already given you combos way too many times.
what track works best with eds
what track works best with wd
For WD, since it is better for stamina than anything else, it would be AD145. For EDS, it greatly helps the performance of BD145, as I've heard around.
(Dec. 30, 2011  5:21 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: what track works best with eds
what track works best with wd

WD works good on AD145. Its best for stamina.
For EDS ive used it on both BD145 and AD145. Putting EDS on BD145 helps to prevent destabilization. Thats what i use it for.
Against a TH170 track (@ 195 & 220), would it be better to use 105 on Meteo L-Drago over 100 in the combo Meteo L-Drago ___WD?
what beyblade should i get with phantom orion
It depends on what sort of Blader you are. If you like attack, go for VariAres. If you like defense, go for Death Quetzecoatl or Duo Uranus.

EDIT: I just realized. This post should go in "Purchase Constulation"
can you give me a combo of scythe kronas, hell kerbecs, phantom orion, and Death Quetzalcoatl