"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I would like a good defence bey with smash capabilities.(try to use the wolf energy ring)All new(christmas gifts)
here's my beys
Twisted tempo 145 WD
Dark wolf D145 SF
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Rock Giraffe R145 WB
Night Virgo Df145BS
These are the parts i have i need 2 top tier of each/ attack, stamina and defense

MFx2
MF-Hx2
MF-Fx2

clear wheels

Kronos
kerbecs
L-Drago x3
L-Drago II x2
Bullx3
Serpent
Horogium
PegasusI x4
PegasusII x5
PegasusIIIx2
LeoneI x3
UnicornoI x3
Perseus
Wolf
Libra x2
Eagle
Aries x2
Phoenix x2
Lacerta
Virgo x2
Sagittario x2
Aquario x2
gemios
Pisces x2
Capricorn
giraffe x2
Ketos
byxis
Susanow
Uranus
Quetzalcoatl

MWs
Scythe
Galaxy x3
big bang
Midnight x2
night
thermal x3
Screw
Storm x3
fury
Infinity
Inferno
Hyper
Earth x3
flame x3
counter x2
poison
Ray x 3
dark
Burn x 2
Gravity
Hell
Lightning x 3
Basaltx2
Meteo x 2
Grand
rock x 4
cyber
L-Drago Guardian
Wing
Duo
Bakushin
Death

Tracks
BD145
230x2
100 x5
105x4
W105 x4
LW105 x2
CH120
125 x3
D125 x5
T125 x4
Wa130
145 x4
DF145 x4
C145 x2
WD145
ED145 x2
SW145
R145 x2
AD145
GB145 x2
M145
H145
90x2
DF105
S130
FD

Tips
CS x3
XF
SF
LF x2
RF
R2F x2
HF x2
HF/S
F x3
RSx2
WDx10
Dx3
SDx2
MSx3
ESx3
Sx4
BSx4
EDSx2
WFx2
MB
LRF
RDF

Any suggestions on how I could make this combo better ?

PhantomCancer125CS
Any suggestions on how I could make this combo better ?

PhantomCancer125CS
LK-Sm0ke

Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS/RDF, MF-H Duo Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS/RDF.
Stamina: MF-H Death Aquario AD145WD/BD145EDS or MF-H Duo Aquario AD145WD/BD145EDS
Attack: MF/-H Lightning LDrago CH120LRF or Gravity Perseus CH120R2F/LRF.

Your Defense setup is phenomenal though your Stamina could use Phantom and TH170 and your Attack will need more current wheels like VariAres or Blitz.

BeybladeExtreme

BD145 or TH170 would be the best choices. With either of them it becomes a great combination. (I'd suggest TH170 in all honesty, but BD145 is great too!)

GalaxyUnicorn

Obviously not. It isn't on the Competitive Combo list. That is an extremely dated combination and I suggest you use VariAres or Blitz.

Cojack34

Twisted Virgo GB145CS.
Rather outdated. Get Metal Face 2, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS to make it more relevant to the current metagame.
well i do have Ldrago guardian and wing Pegasus is there anything i can do with that
You're right! Those two can replace Lightning and Gravity. The rest of the combo is still relevant though, so you can still use CH120LRF/R2F and whatnot.

I'd still recommend VariAres and/or Blitz since those two wheels still aren't that great.
Can someone make a combo with these beys
I have:
All season 1 beys
Hell Kerbecs
Gravity Perseus
Ray Unicorno
Flame Byxis
Thermal Lacerta
Rock Giraffe
Grand Ketos
Meteo L-Drago
Nightmare Rex
Cyclone Herculeo
Galaxy Pegasis
MF
MF Lightning LDrago CH120/BD145RF. Not stellar, but decent.
Get VariAres and/or Blitz, Basalt Horogium and maybe Phantom Orion and Death Quetzalcoatl while you're at it.
Can you make a combo for defense and stamina?
Defense: MF Earth Aquario GB145RS or MF Earth Aquario BD145CS.
Both of which are completely outclassed, which is why I suggested Basalt Horogium.

Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Used to be amazing but now is second-rate, which is why I suggested Phantom Orion
ok, thanks
I'll get a twisted tempo soon and some 4D beys ofcourse
What is the best track for these combo's
MF Fang leone ______ RF/R2F
MF Beat Lynx _______ RF/R2F
S130 and other 130-height tracks did better on fang, but the whole thing is outclassed.

GB145 on Beat, unless you want Hazel to stab you.
when using phantom should i use eds or wd, i normally use eds
Hey guys I'm back! I really like Ray Unicorno and I wanted to know if any one could build me a combo with it's CS tip. And yes, for my previous posts here sorry for telling this too recently and being annoying. THANKS!!! PS: NO BD145CS COMBOS PLEASE
what is the most preferred track for defence th170 of bd145, i prefer th170 due to its versatility, but is bd145 better
also what is the best track for stamina, to me i use ad145 duo to most of the weight being focused on the middle, for grater spin velocity, but i really dont know which one track for stamina is better ad145, bd145, th170
also for attack which is better rf, r2f, or lrf, since to me r2f doesnt seem much faster than rf, and i have both.
I think BD145 is better for defense and TH170 for stamina, but R2f for raw attack but depending on the stadium RF provides slightly better stamina due to it having slightly reduced traction, friction, and resistance to the stadium
I love when the blind lead the blind.

Anyway-
BD145 is better for pure defense, TH170 has better stamina. However, RS, probably the strongest pure defense tip (need comparative testing with RDF and RB, though) on BD145 has scraping issues with a few wheels, so TH170 can offer better defense there.

Stamina tracks are basically dependant on the opposition. TH170D and AD145WD have better pure stamina than BD145EDS, however the latter is far less susceptible to random KO's, and can often be a safer choice.

R2F and RF is down to personal preference, I just answered that question in Ask A Question Get an Answer, so head there.
scythe kronos
phantom orion
hell kerbecs
gravity perseus(destroyer)
infinity libra
fang leone
rock leone
lightning ldrago (gold version)
rock aries
galaxy pegasis (gold and black version)
torch aries
torch gemios
burn fire blaze
thermal lacerta
flame libra
flame sagittario
rock scorpio (no jog ball)
thermal pisces (no energy ring)
and one poison fusion wheel
all my beyblades have all the parts in it except those what i have mentioned above
i want a realy good defense or a stamina bey
ATK: Fang ___ 130R2F (I know you don't want it, but it could help)
STAM: Phantom Orion AD145WD (Not 100% on this one)
DEF: Erm, not much you could do here. Maybe Phantom ____ BD145CS (if CS is calm). I don't believe Phantom gets much use for defense, and if that is the case, the best 'defense' you could make is Infinity ___ BD145CS (though the Phantom combo is much better.)

You kinda need a Death/Duo or Basalt (since it's the cheaper option) for defense, and Dark Cancer for Cancer on stamina and CH120 on attack. A VariAres or Blitz would also be nice for attack, and one of them would go great with CH120. A couple of MF2 Packs for the MF-H (It would help defense and attack tremendously) and MF-F isn't too shabby on the stamina.
can someone make me a combo???????!!!!!!! i have rock zurafa gravity destroyer origanal sataterrio spin track

ray stricker torch gemious and inferno byxis
cjbain, list all your parts down. I couldn't understand some stuff. Both of us are trying to find combos, but I think I could build you some.
PS: I know this is out of topic, but doe anyone know how do you do this thingy:

RAnddom dude wrote:
but isnt vulcan the best metal???
Defense- Nothing. You need a Defense wheel.
Stamina- Nothing...
hey guys could u please build two combos of attack, defence and stamina for me please thanks!

x2 LLD 100 HF
METEO LDRAGO LW105 LF
X2 CYBER PEGASUS 105 F
X2 RAY UNICORNOS D125 CS ( ONE AGGRO, ONE CALM)
X2 GALAXY PEGASUS W105 R2F
X2 GRAVITY PERSUES AD145 WD
HELL KERBECS BD145 DS
BASALT HOROGIUM 145 WD
EARTH EAGLE 145 WD
GRAND KETOS WD145 RS (RS DOESN'T WORK WELL)
ROCK GIRAFE R145 WB
ROCK LEONE 145 WB
ROCK PEGASUS 105 WD
HYPER ORSO SW145 JB
DARK BULL GB145 SD (TRADED H145)
MIDNIGHT BULL 125 SF
EARTH VIRGO GB145 SD (TRADED BS)
THUNDER LIBRA 145 BS
FLAME LIBRA T125 ES
FLAME SAGGITARIO C145 S
STORM PEGASUS 105 RF
TORNADO HERCULEO 105 F