"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Earth Virgo AD145WD

If you wanted all three types, you shouldn't have initially asked for just a defense combo.
soo.... can you guys tell me more combos?
(Dec. 27, 2011  2:06 AM)Hazel Wrote: Aquario > Kerbecs if presence of BD145 value is greater than "no".

cool opinion, bro.

Tests?
I just created a combo Screw Fox T125XF and DeathBullTH195MB what do you guys think i could use to make them better.
screw,vulcan,death,duo,beat,Phantom ,85,90,th170,230,130,F : D,MB,CS,WF,XF.W2D,WD, B: D,
What the hell are you doing using Death when you have Duo? Tongue_out

Attack- Phantom _______ 90CS (if it's agressive)
Defense- Duo Uranus TH170CS (if it's calm)
Stamina- Duo/Phantom ______ TH170D
Thx for your help. Smile
You could always use Beat instead of Phantom for 90CS.
Though I insist you get VariAres, CH120, BD145 and a couple RF/R2F's.
Attack:MF-H Phantom Aquario 85R2F, MF Gravity Perseus 90R2F

Defense:Mf-H Basalt Bull BD, Mf-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170/CS/D, MF-H Beat Bull BD145CS
Actually, VariAres CH120RF would be a better choice for attack than what you suggested. How do you know he has MFs? Beat would not be a good choice for defense, and B:D isn't great for defense either.
Also, you missed stamina, which Phantom Aquario TH170D would work nicely.

EDIT:Uhh Technologic's post was deleted. Never mind then.
Hello! Does anyone know any good attack combos with Ray Unicorno D125CS?
(Dec. 27, 2011  4:48 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Ray Unicorno 100R2F, but it's heavily outclassed.
Vulcan unicorno 90RF still outclassed but has better stamina and still has good attack potentiel
Vulcan unicorno90RF still outclassed but provides good attack potential and better stamina than R2F
Is rs outclassed if it isn't give a combo with basalt bd145
Is there any other available attack combo for Ray Unicorno?
Btw, my current attack combo is Gravity Perseus CH120RF. Just like Lightning L-drago CH120RF, it's main goal is to hit the opposing metal wheel. Can you suggest/improve both combos given? PS: Kindly give Metal Fusion and Metal Masters attack combos. Thanks
LuNa, I will leave that for others, the only truly useful part of Ray Unicorno is its tip, and you can't really make a competitive attack combo without a 4D wheel Unhappy

(Dec. 27, 2011  5:47 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Is rs outclassed if it isn't give a combo with basalt bd145

MF-H Basalt (any clear wheel it doesn't matter) BD145RS? What do you expect, after you've chosen the parts already?

However, it is not a good combo because RS does not work well with BD145, especially with basalt (it works okay with a couple of other wheels, mainly scythe). CS and RDF are better choices on BD145.

If something is listed in the competitive combo's thread (which RS is), then it is not outclassed.
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:14 AM)Kaiba Wrote: That's a terrible combo and you should be ashamed to have posted that.
Even if I know it's your 'fun combo', it's still terrible.
Ever tired it? I got a interesting results

I'm afraid it isn't very good at all, I have tried it. Maybe Kaiba was a little harsh, but yeah, it's not very good (not totally terrible, but pretty heavily outclassed).
What is a good track besides BD145
Check the competitive combo's thread.
(Dec. 27, 2011  6:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'm afraid it isn't very good at all, I have tried it. Maybe Kaiba was a little harsh, but yeah, it's not very good (not totally terrible, but pretty heavily outclassed).

Eh, doncha think its a mismatched combo instead of being straight out bad(yes, I am defending DS again...)?
There's Rock, then there's DS.... Confused
Rock Lynx W105DS would actually look like an attempt for a Balance combo by newbies.

Nemesis-
Summary of your combo-
Rock- Rock is a metal wheel which is SO amazingly high on recoil, that it would never make a Defense combo. Surprisingly, it found niche use in Smash Attack later; but its heavily outclassed by a number of metal wheels.
Lynx- Nothing much can be said about CWs you know...
W105- Wing 105 was never appealing. The height itself is outclassed by 100/90/85, and on the other hand, these low heights actually do not do much in the current meta. Hence, the height isn't great. The gimmick, plays no role except for adding a little bit of decent-looking aesthetics....
DS- My favorite tip. Its got respectable Defense and Stamina, but again, its outclassed by WD/SD/D(Stamina) RDF/RB/CS/RS(Defense).

So, you are actually using an attack MW along with a Defense/Stamina tip, a useless spin track, and a 'not the best' CW.
Hence, its a mismatch. And, mismatch combos are quite bad. Smile
You might get interesting results at times, but once you face a dangerous threat, this combo would be done for...
Is there any good attack combos before 4d beyblades were released?
PS: PLEASE NO MORE CH120RF combos for attack. Anyother track that doesn't involve changing but pairs with RF and has a possibility to knock out tall beys EG: Flame Byxis.
The extremely famous- MF LLD BD145LRF/RF/R²F is capable of doing that for you. Smile