"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What is the best Scythe Kronos stamina combo?
I have a:
galaxy pegasus
Counter leone
Hyper aquario
Fury capricorn
I want to build a solid attack bey.
Cyber Pegasis 105F
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Hell Herculeo 100XF
Gravity Perseus AD145WD, BD145XF, 85DS

Thanks for any help.
grugz:
Gravity Perseus D125CS (if your CS is aggresive) is your best bet for attack. You need RF/R2F/LRF.
If your CS is not aggresive, use Gravity Perseus D125XF, it is an attacking spin stealer.
(Aug. 19, 2011  9:49 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: grugz:
Gravity Perseus D125CS (if your CS is aggresive) is your best bet for attack. You need RF/R2F/LRF.
If your CS is not aggresive, use Gravity Perseus D125XF, it is an attacking spin stealer.

Excellent, would I be using perseus in counter mode left spin?
Counter Mode, Left Spin against beys having RS/RSF/CS and Counter Mode, Right Spin against everything else.
I'm seeing different things everywhere on this site:

What should I use for MF lightning L drago _____RF?
BD145 , CH120 or TH170?
I see different opinions, facts and results in every thread that involves competitive play with this combo...

Regards.
CH120 is very good. BD145 has shown good use against 230 AFAIK but I dont think TH170 has any use in this combo
(Aug. 19, 2011  6:50 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Earth Bull AD145WD.For the best spin stealer,I suggest Meteo L-Drago 100WD.

I'd say Meteo L Drago ED145EWD is better...
@Polyyow- BD145 is best! CH120 is an alternative for BD145 and was actually used with that combo before BD145 was released. So now, if you have BD145, you don't need to use CH120. I don't know about TH170...
TH170 is pretty much useless on that combo. TH170, not Lightning will make contact with lower combos and MF Lightning L Drago TH170RF will lose.
I have just gotten the clear wheel:Lyra from BB-116 but I don't know how to use for, can someone tells me??
Clear Wheels are the least important part of a bey, you can use Lyra for anything you want.
The clear wheel is important to upper attack : capricone, unicorno
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:11 PM)matthewyu0809 Wrote: The clear wheel is important to upper attack : capricone, unicorno
Those two clear wheels themselves have a minute level of importance.

Byxis/Horuseus/Escolpio are best to reveal the contact points on the metal wheel.
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:14 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:11 PM)matthewyu0809 Wrote: The clear wheel is important to upper attack : capricone, unicorno

Byxis/Horuseus/Escolpio are best to reveal the contact points on the metal wheel.

I think even Horogium is useful for revealing contact points. Correct me if I am wrong.

It's Upper Smash, and no, they don't... (I mean clear wheels in general. Also, read Th!nk's guide about Clear Wheels. It would help you a lot.)
@matthewyu- As goku said, its Upper Smash. Also, Blitz Unicorno didn't say that Clear Wheels do nothing... He just said that they are the least important. Clear wheels are required for-
1. Exposing the contact points of the metal wheel for attack types.
2. Proper weight distribution for both Stamina and Defense.
3. Heavier CWs means better Defense.
attack: Storm Gasher W105 Lf
Defense: Counter Leone EB145 B
Stamina: Flame Aquario 145 S
Balance: Earth Wolf 100 SF
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:24 PM)crazyleone Wrote: attack: Storm Gasher W105 Lf
Defense: Counter Leone EB145 B
Stamina: Flame Aquario 145 S
Balance: Earth Wolf 100 SF

All of those combos suck terribly. I don't know where you got them from, but my advice is shut up until you are smart enough to know what you're saying. If you were asking for advice, I'd say just... throw away all those parts (not really, but they're all that bad) and look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos in the Advanced Forum. (I think I messed up all the names)
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:33 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:14 PM)ControL_ Wrote:

I think even Horogium is useful for revealing contact points. Correct me if I am wrong.
I really wouldn't think so, Horogium covers practically the whole clear wheel space, where Byxis has dips in the design where the contact points are.
(Aug. 19, 2011  6:20 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What is better? Earth Bull AD145WD or Earth Bull AD145SD? Plus, what is the best Meteo L-Drago spin stealing combo?
It is actually Earth Bull AD145SD, Killerzer was incorrect.