"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I know that most people dont use parts from GT or under but I still do so here is my favorite combo lord spriggan (left) wheel and destroy'
(Oct. 23, 2021  11:26 PM)Suggonprime Wrote: I know that most people dont use parts from GT or under but I still do so here is my favorite combo lord spriggan (left) wheel and destroy'

That would actually still be decently good against guilty and savior combos if you can get the launch to where it doesn’t get knocked out. It could be a nice anti-attack combo, but yeah Gt stuff is mostly outclassed. Stuff like master is still semi-usable in fact I’ve found that master on wheel outspins astral/vanish on over! But it is barely and it’s only because over scrapes since master is taller because it doesn’t have low mode. And master doesn’t do as well for equalizing or defense of weight or burst resistance, but just wanted to add that.
(Oct. 23, 2021  11:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2021  11:26 PM)Suggonprime Wrote: I know that most people dont use parts from GT or under but I still do so here is my favorite combo lord spriggan (left) wheel and destroy'

That would actually still be decently good against guilty and savior combos if you can get the launch to where it doesn’t get knocked out. It could be a nice anti-attack combo, but yeah Gt stuff is mostly outclassed. Stuff like master is still semi-usable in fact I’ve found that master on wheel outspins astral/vanish on over! But it is barely and it’s only because over scrapes since master is taller because it doesn’t have low mode. And master doesn’t do as well for equalizing or defense of weight or burst resistance, but just wanted to add that.

Lord left against Guilty? Wouldn't it like, lose a bunch of stamina or get knocked out (or burst)?
(Oct. 24, 2021  6:34 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2021  11:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That would actually still be decently good against guilty and savior combos if you can get the launch to where it doesn’t get knocked out. It could be a nice anti-attack combo, but yeah Gt stuff is mostly outclassed. Stuff like master is still semi-usable in fact I’ve found that master on wheel outspins astral/vanish on over! But it is barely and it’s only because over scrapes since master is taller because it doesn’t have low mode. And master doesn’t do as well for equalizing or defense of weight or burst resistance, but just wanted to add that.

Lord left against Guilty? Wouldn't it like, lose a bunch of stamina or get knocked out (or burst)?
Well I mean it’s got wheel and destroy’. Assuming the tabs rent completely worn it likely won’t burst due to lords tabs, the spriggan chips insane teeth, and a dash driver. And like I said if you get the launch right lord could possibly dodge, or not come into direct contact with guilty and maybe survive enough to OS. But against a skilled guilty player than yeah the combos dead. I was just saying if you get the launch right.
Question! What are the benefits of the Perseus core? Does it add more stamina or attack? And can it be used on an opposite spin stamina combo?
(Oct. 26, 2021  6:47 AM)SirKidd98 Wrote: Question! What are the benefits of the Perseus core? Does it add more stamina or attack? And can it be used on an opposite spin stamina combo?
I think it has CWD? I don't own the part but I think I saw something. If it has high CWD then it has high attack potential, so most likely not for stamina.
(Oct. 26, 2021  7:41 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  6:47 AM)SirKidd98 Wrote: Question! What are the benefits of the Perseus core? Does it add more stamina or attack? And can it be used on an opposite spin stamina combo?
I think it has CWD? I don't own the part but I think I saw something. If it has high CWD then it has high attack potential, so most likely not for stamina.

That makes sense. I was hoping its heavier weight would help out my combo but I guess I'll have to stick with Belial 2.
(Oct. 05, 2021  10:05 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  3:54 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I see, petition for atomic dash metal?

I'm good with this never existing

well it depends how where the metal is if its a metal ball with the dash spring that would be good
Well, I don’t own it, but from what I know it’s the heaviest right core. It’s got more inward weight than outward weight so it won’t be much better than any regular core for stamina stuff, but because of its high weight it’s best suited for attack types. I think it would do better in opposite spin than most cores since it’s more balanced, but that I don’t know.
Any good combos with Bullet? And yes GreaterLonginus, same parts as before. Just add Vanguard, Venom, Erase and Diabolos1.
(Oct. 30, 2021  6:21 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Any good combos with Bullet? And yes GreaterLonginus, same parts as before. Just add Vanguard, Venom, Erase and Diabolos1.

Deathscyther Armed Bullet and Wolborg Bumper Bullet. Bullet is amazing in Burst Classic because it uses its height for advantages.
(Oct. 30, 2021  8:23 PM)Shoyo Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  6:21 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Any good combos with Bullet? And yes GreaterLonginus, same parts as before. Just add Vanguard, Venom, Erase and Diabolos1.

Deathscyther Armed Bullet and Wolborg Bumper Bullet. Bullet is amazing in Burst Classic because it uses its height for advantages.

No, actually Bullet is inconsistent, and I’d say outclassed at this point with Wave, Wave’, and a few other drivers that have good height.
(Oct. 30, 2021  8:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  8:23 PM)Shoyo Wrote: Deathscyther Armed Bullet and Wolborg Bumper Bullet. Bullet is amazing in Burst Classic because it uses its height for advantages.

No, actually Bullet is inconsistent, and I’d say outclassed at this point with Wave, Wave’, and a few other drivers that have good height.
I wouldn’t say wave outclasses it. Wave is tall and is no doubt a good driver, but the multiple rings it has causes it to scrape if it doesn’t take center first. Bullet is taller than wave and has a long stick like tip, so while it may be unstable and shaky you just need to balance it out with the right combo and it won’t scrape either.
(Oct. 30, 2021  9:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  8:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: No, actually Bullet is inconsistent, and I’d say outclassed at this point with Wave, Wave’, and a few other drivers that have good height.
I wouldn’t say wave outclasses it. Wave is tall and is no doubt a good driver, but the multiple rings it has causes it to scrape if it doesn’t take center first. Bullet is taller than wave and has a long stick like tip, so while it may be unstable and shaky you just need to balance it out with the right combo and it won’t scrape either.

There is no “balancing it out” with bullet. It’s simply inconsistent and there’s nothing you can do about that aspect. Sure, you can balance tune it, but at the end of the day, if that bullet gimmick activates, you’re likely to lose. I’d say that the high drivers do a better job of destabilizing than bullet. With High Xtend+’ releasing as well, if it’s tall enough it will definitely become one of the best for destabilizing in Classic.
But- But my Bullet actually performs better without bullet lmao, well maybe it does that when it activates but the bullet driver doesn't come off. It actually performs like shot and jumps, pretty cool.
Okay, hear me out lol. I know Prominence is best on drivers like Drift/Bearing'/Zone'+Z, but how do you think it would perform on Destroy'? Could it possibly fill a niche role in the meta or is it just unoptimal?
(Nov. 03, 2021  6:12 AM)SirKidd98 Wrote: Okay, hear me out lol. I know Prominence is best on drivers like Drift/Bearing'/Zone'+Z, but how do you think it would perform on Destroy'? Could it possibly fill a niche role in the meta or is it just unoptimal?
Destroy isn't great in Standard where LAD drivers are being spammed.
Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be any good. I just wanted to experiment and try putting it on a different driver than the usual LAD drivers I mentioned.
Will Jolt' work better on Savior blade or will it not make a difference in performance like how Xtreme' on Savior performs?
(Nov. 04, 2021  12:24 PM)Shoyo Wrote: Will Jolt' work better on Savior blade or will it not make a difference in performance like how Xtreme' on Savior performs?

jolt' is an interesting case where it could lower the effectiveness of the savior blade compared to x' or qc' because of its lrf pattern(don't quote me on that) it becomes harder to bank and if you manage to bank it it might just get pushed away.
(Nov. 04, 2021  5:00 PM)gamingwithbird Wrote: build me a good combo for  Alter Chronos

Alter Chronos 0Wall Bearing, or Alter Chronos 0Wall Atomic.
Any great Death(MFB) combos for each modes? Attack Mode and Defense Mode.
ok ok i was just wondering, i am building a combo which uses saviour belial-2 layer (i would do 3 armour but i am using it on dynamite perseus) and xtreme' driver, but i want to know: can anyone recommend the use of giga or nexus-s on saviour belial? i was going to do nexus-s but i am worried it may block the contact points

(Oct. 27, 2021  7:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
Well, I don’t own it, but from what I know it’s the heaviest right core. It’s got more inward weight than outward weight so it won’t be much better than any regular core for stamina stuff, but because of its high weight it’s best suited for attack types. I think it would do better in opposite spin than most cores since it’s more balanced, but that I don’t know.

aw man, i thought i had a good thing going with dynamite perseus. oh well. is perseus' spring lock strong enough for the saviour blade or does it just burst itself? i have only one belial II core
Astral Fafnir I think Giga is better, Nexus+S has high scrape risk. Regarding Dynamite Perseus, all DB Cores sansh Valkyrie have ok teeth, plus you can put a dash driver on it.