"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 30, 2021  3:48 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: vanish fafnir blitz extreme

astral fafnir over evolution - for competitive combo in a standard tekra tommy stadium

astral left is really really bad for attack and evolution usually self ko's when worn down
vanish is really bad for attack and blitz is outclassed use Giga or karma and quick' instead of extreme because it's really hard to control and get a flower pattern without a launcher grip.
(Sep. 30, 2021  3:48 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: vanish fafnir blitz extreme

astral fafnir  over evolution - for competitive combo in a standard tekra tommy stadium

"Tekra tommy" 
...I'll just let that slide. 

Rather than using Vanish for attack, why not try out... something along the lines of Vanish Fafnir/Spriggan Giga/Over/Tapered Drift-2? 
If you don't have Drift, I very highly suggest you buy Lucifer2 The End.

As for Astral... I personally don't know exactly how to utilize it, so I'll leave that to someone a lot better than I am with that sort of thing.
(Sep. 28, 2021  5:58 AM)GhostFox Wrote: this includes parts i'm gettng:
lte stock
vanish fafnir stock
dark doomscizor stock
breaker xcalius (without forge disc)
union achilles convert xtend+ (worn)
helios volcano stock
hyperion burn stock

pls reccomend some combosSmile
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone'+Z
Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed'
Helios Volcano Ou Drift

Although it's a late reply and others have already but better late than never, right?
(Oct. 02, 2021  3:40 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  2:09 PM)(Blank) Wrote: 'cause it was only $20 which was a steal. Also I wanted Tempest and other sparking beys badly, I also just like to have fun with the beys. Curse is actually pretty good, Wave is a good part, Tempest is quite good but I expected better (I just need to find the perfect combo), Hold' seems interesting but I can't get it to attack properly, I needed Goku, Charge Metal is fine. I need combos please.

I might bring some to tournaments, it's all about the fun anyway. Sure I want to win, but you these parts can be good as long as you find the perfect combo.

Also, why would I spend money on cho z triple booster set when I have Atomic, Destroy and Z Achilles already. I'm also planning on buying the b-191 so I don't need bearing anymore. So really, no need for b-121
You don't have Xtend+, do you? Tempest is used on Xtend+. (I bet you used it for attack)
Hold' has some niche uses but not very viable anymore. 
Curse has horrible defence.
I do have Xtend+ and I use it on Tempest on stamina and defense. I do not use Tempest for attack because I did my research and I use it as a stamina layer.

Why do you think I wanted Tempest? Tempest Lucifer2 2B Xtend+ is one of the best Sparking combos, that's basic knowledge if you search best beyblade combos. I did research on whether or not the set would be good to get, I don't buy senselessly.
(Oct. 02, 2021  10:56 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  3:40 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: You don't have Xtend+, do you? Tempest is used on Xtend+. (I bet you used it for attack)
I do have Xtend+ and I use it on Tempest on stamina and defense. I do not use Tempest for attack because I did my research and I use it as a stamina layer.

Why do you think I wanted Tempest? Tempest Lucifer2 2B Xtend+ is one of the best Sparking combos, that's basic knowledge if you search best beyblade combos. I did research on whether or not the set would be good to get, I don't buy senselessly.

Might I recommend a Longinus (Guilty if possible) Hold’ does quite well of it.

I personally love Curse just for fun, especially on 1B.

Naked is really good in theoretical BGT Format.

Overall pretty good set you got! Smile
(Oct. 02, 2021  11:39 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  10:56 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I do have Xtend+ and I use it on Tempest on stamina and defense. I do not use Tempest for attack because I did my research and I use it as a stamina layer.

Might I recommend a Longinus (Guilty if possible) Hold’ does quite well of it.

Rage Hold' is quite the bey indeed, able to ko and outspin right spin beys. Truly impressed.
here are the beys I have:
BAKUSHIN SUSANOW WHITE 105F
ASTRO CYBER PEGASUS 100HF
BASALT HOROGIUM TWISTED TEMPO 145WD BB-104
ULTIMATE METEO L-DRAGO ASSAULT 85XF BB-98A
FLAME BYXIS 230WD BB-95
GRAND CETUS T125RS BB-8
GALAXY PEGASUS W105R2F BB-70
DARK CANCER (GASHER) CH120SF
Challenge make a somewhat good competitive combo using the 12 disk* (lightest disk in the game)

*Mist have frame do to rules and beys not being harmed
(Oct. 03, 2021  5:02 AM)mysticx67 Wrote: Challenge make a somewhat good competitive combo using the 12 disk* (lightest disk in the game)

*Mist have frame do to rules and beys not being harmed

dynamite Belial with f gear and l gear on 12 turn drift-10 mid-tier combo I guess...
(Oct. 02, 2021  3:40 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: You don't have Xtend+, do you? Tempest is used on Xtend+. (I bet you used it for attack)

Best sparking combo not equals meta combo

Obviously, I know that Tempest is used on Xtend+. 
I'm not that dumb. 
Also I think it's better on 2A or Wheel 1S.

(Oct. 02, 2021  3:04 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  11:39 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Might I recommend a Longinus (Guilty if possible) Hold’ does quite well of it.

Rage Hold' is quite the bey indeed, able to ko and outspin left spin beys. Truly impressed.

Left spin beys...like what? 
World on Dimension'?
(Oct. 03, 2021  6:28 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  10:56 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I do have Xtend+ and I use it on Tempest on stamina and defense. I do not use Tempest for attack because I did my research and I use it as a stamina layer.

I'm not that dumb. 

(Oct. 02, 2021  3:04 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Rage Hold' is quite the bey indeed, able to ko and outspin left spin beys. Truly impressed.

World on Dimension'?
I meant right spins, like Tempest 2B Xtend+

Do not insult World on Dimension', it is meta.

I'm not that dumb. 

(Oct. 02, 2021  3:04 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Rage Hold' is quite the bey indeed, able to ko and outspin left spin beys. Truly impressed.

World on Dimension'?
Yes you do know, it's just you thought I didn't know. I'm sorry for making you think I thought you didn't know, I was just kinda mad you said sparking triple booster set was bad (I have a thing for triple sets). I'm thinking of actually buying all the triple booster sets, I've bought gt and sparking and I will buy the special starter set next. I've thought about what your suggestion for the cho z triple set, I think I will buy it. I saw it for less than $20, so I'll buy it when I get money.

I'm not that dumb. 

World on Dimension'?
Actually, I saw a video for best beyblade combos as of 2021. Tempest was definitely in it, but that was before Roar Astral and Guilty. I still see it as a win since I have more chassis now and hold' wave ang goku are awesome.
(Oct. 03, 2021  6:56 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  6:28 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Best sparking combo not equals meta combo

I'm not that dumb. 

World on Dimension'?
I meant right spins, like Tempest 2B Xtend+

Do not insult World on Dimension', it is meta.

(Oct. 03, 2021  6:28 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Best sparking combo not equals meta combo

I'm not that dumb. 

World on Dimension'?
Yes you do know, it's just you thought I didn't know. I'm sorry for making you think I thought you didn't know, I was just kinda mad you said sparking triple booster set was bad (I have a thing for triple sets). I'm thinking of actually buying all the triple booster sets, I've bought gt and sparking and I will buy the special starter set next. I've thought about what your suggestion for the cho z triple set, I think I will buy it. I saw it for less than $20, so I'll buy it when I get money.

I'm not that dumb. 

World on Dimension'?
Actually, I saw a video for best beyblade combos as of 2021. Tempest was definitely in it, but that was before Roar Astral and Guilty. I still see it as a win since I have more chassis now and hold' wave ang goku are awesome.

But it's outdated

Also World is outclassed, and even if World was still meta, Drift should be on it, not Dimension'

Triple Boosters are good, just that you should have bought it when it was released, not when it's already outclassed.
Like buying Lord during World's time, and Tempest during Dynamite+F's time.
I see, I'll just hope for gt formats to be here soon. I also just genuinely enjoy gt beys, sparking has bigger hits which I love. So both are good for me, thank you for the advice.
Your Hold has better LAD than Xtend+? You've got a good mold there. Some Hold's are a bit not free-spinning and are bad
(Oct. 03, 2021  7:28 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Your Hold has better LAD than Xtend+? You've got a good mold there. Some Hold's are a bit not free-spinning and are bad
Ok, here me out... Tempest Dragon Xtend+ (attack) is dominating my rage for some reason. If it doesn't ko rage it outspins, I swear Hold' was outspinning Xtend+ last night... Anyways, Rage Hold' is onpar with atomic in lad so I wouldn't say I have a bad mold.

Anyway, would it be alright if I made a thread about my test battles and casual blading just for some people to see and help me improve some things? I don't think I can do that here in build me a combo...
(Oct. 03, 2021  9:18 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  7:28 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Your Hold has better LAD than Xtend+? You've got a good mold there. Some Hold's are a bit not free-spinning and are bad
Ok, here me out... Tempest Dragon Xtend+ (attack) is dominating my rage for some reason. If it doesn't ko rage it outspins, I swear Hold' was outspinning Xtend+ last night... Anyways, Rage Hold' is onpar with atomic in lad so I wouldn't say I have a bad mold.

Anyway, would it be alright if I made a thread about my test battles and casual blading just for some people to see and help me improve some things? I don't think I can do that here in build me a combo...

A thread for your own testing? I'm not too sure...
Xtend+ is very good (attack) in opposite spin apparently. 
Wait if Hold' is on par with atomic in lad, it'll lose to Xtend+, since Xtend+ has more LAD than Atomic. 
I have no idea how it outLADed Xtend+
(Oct. 03, 2021  9:30 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  9:18 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Ok, here me out... Tempest Dragon Xtend+ (attack) is dominating my rage for some reason. If it doesn't ko rage it outspins, I swear Hold' was outspinning Xtend+ last night... Anyways, Rage Hold' is onpar with atomic in lad so I wouldn't say I have a bad mold.

A thread for your own testing? I'm not too sure...
Wait if Hold' is on par with atomic in lad, it'll lose to Xtend+, since Xtend+ has more LAD than Atomic. 
Well, I've seen people do it for cbt which may be different...
Yeah, and to top it all off, my Xtend+ is dirt- oh wait it's clean now... WAIT HOW IS IT CLEAN NOW?
Anyways, yeah I figured as much. So what makes atomic so good? There are better LAD drivers, it doesn't grip to the stadium well meaning no ko resistance (IMO), sure it has some stationary attack but Octa is better honestly. So what makes Atomic meta?
So apparently, I sometimes make combos that can do the impossible. Makes sense.

Maybe I should ask DeceasedCrab?

Also, can confirm that Tempest Xtend+(attack) is lit against left spin. Destroyed World Spriggan 2B Atomic. Make sure to use unawakened mode when using Tempest, awakened mode tends to get ko'd because of the wings.
(Oct. 03, 2021  10:10 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  9:30 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: A thread for your own testing? I'm not too sure...
Yeah, and to top it all off, my Xtend+ is dirt- oh wait it's clean now... WAIT HOW IS IT CLEAN NOW?
Anyways, yeah I figured as much. So what makes atomic so good? There are better LAD drivers, it doesn't grip to the stadium well meaning no ko resistance (IMO), sure it has some stationary attack but Octa is better honestly. So what makes Atomic meta?

Also, can confirm that Tempest Xtend+(attack) is lit against left spin. Destroyed World Spriggan 2B Atomic. Make sure to use unawakened mode when using Tempest, awakened mode tends to get ko'd because of the wings.

Atomic because of lad orbit meal does not have as much lad as atomic and atomic had pretty good stamina same spin not as much as Never driver or some other stamina type drivers but it is still good bc of defence and lad and decent same spin stamina.
Soul,balkesh,ten,0,g,yard-s,btw the only other layer weight I have is sen

Also judgement ,joker,sen,00,wall, destroy'
Can someone help me build a guilty longinus/bahamut + Xt'/Qc' counter? These are the stock beys I have

Savior Valkyrie
Vanish Fafnir
Roar Fafnir
Astral spriggan + Cyclone Belial
Guilty Longinus
Dynamite Ragnaruk
Dranzer V2
Dragoon V2

Extra parts:
Drift
Bearing
Evolution'
Destroy'

I’ve been trying Roar Spriggan Tapered/Over Bearing but it still gets KO’d Unhappy Thanks in advance!
(Oct. 04, 2021  8:10 PM)blvnk Wrote: Can someone help me build a guilty longinus/bahamut + Xt'/Qc' counter? These are the stock beys I have

Savior Valkyrie
Vanish Fafnir
Roar Fafnir
Astral spriggan + Cyclone Belial
Guilty Longinus
Dynamite Ragnaruk
Dranzer V2
Dragoon V2

Extra parts:
Drift
Bearing
Evolution'
Destroy'

I’ve been trying Roar Spriggan Tapered/Over Bearing but it still gets KO’d Unhappy Thanks in advance!

Try to outspin it with:
Vanish Longinus Over Bearing -/+0
Cyclone Belial Over Revolve
Vanish Longinus Tapered Drift

Try to KO/Burst it:
Savior Belial Nexus Destroy'
Dynamite Belial Nexus Evolution'

Astral Longinus Nexus Quattro(attack mode)
Guilty longinus Nexus Destroy'
(Oct. 03, 2021  10:10 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  9:30 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: A thread for your own testing? I'm not too sure...

Wait...so you said it was meta and did not know what it did? Funny. 
Atomic is a ball shaped tip it has good same-spin stamina. 
Stationary attack is a like side function of it.
I see, lmao yeah stupid carp. Which is why I greatly appreciate that guide you two were making.
But why is atomic good? Like I can't think of use for it.
(Oct. 05, 2021  1:55 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I see, lmao yeah stupid carp. Which is why I greatly appreciate that guide you two were making.
But why is atomic good? Like I can't think of use for it.
Atomic was the best driver ever before bearing came out. And I mean that quite literally. It had the best stamina and opposite pin in thin the game and with attack types not being extremely powerful it’s defense held on. But when bearing and destroy came out it was 3rd in lad, still best in same spin. As more LAD drivers released atomic saw less and less use, but it still has the best same stamina in the game, and since to it has a wide plastic free-spin ball it can easily destabilize other drivers. It’s free-spin ring round around the ball also allows it to move around the ridge and dodge the common flower pattern used by attack types.
I see, petition for atomic dash metal?