"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:48 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:29 AM)dt1000 Wrote: I honestly do not know.

There's not a difference (clear might be more durable based on my past experience )

Okay. But, in the end, we are talking about plastic tops. Breakage issues can happen in every battle IMO, a strong hit can break the more resistant of the beys (as they talk in "whine about breaks"). Furthermore, the bases basically don't never get in touch, Ar's do.

Do you aggree?
My ultimate combo would be:
Ar triple wing
Wd ten wide
Spin gear: right (yes, but which one? Classic or neo with a core? I need help with this :( )
Bbase: clear defense grip base (tip inverted), if somebody confirms the toughness of the base
Quesiko force nothing

Ark bahamut layer magnum disk flow frame zephyr driver
(Jan. 07, 2018  12:04 PM)bblader90 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:48 AM)K1D Wrote: There's not a difference (clear might be more durable based on my past experience )

Okay. But, in the end, we are talking about plastic tops. Breakage issues can happen in every battle IMO, a strong hit can break the more resistant of the beys (as they talk in "whine about breaks"). Furthermore, the bases basically don't never get in touch, Ar's do.

Do you aggree?
My ultimate combo would be:
Ar triple wing
Wd ten wide
Spin gear: right (yes, but which one? Classic or neo with a core? I need help with this Unhappy )
Bbase: clear defense grip base (tip inverted), if somebody confirms the toughness of the base

An HMC and a Metal Flat would work well too, but classic core and inverted Defense Grip Base is good as well.
Fine then! But i just read something that shoocked me: wd can break! Everyone but the heavy ones, so i prefere to keep my ten heavy instead of placing a ten wide. The question is: with a ten heavy, how can i improve my combo? Just by reputting the classic right SG maybe?

(Jan. 07, 2018  1:48 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:29 AM)dt1000 Wrote: I honestly do not know.

There's not a difference (clear might be more durable based on my past experience )

Cool, and which clear beys have you used so far?
Clear whale attacker got replaced by a blue triple wing. Much more safer XD

Btw, what you guys think about griffolyon 2 (Hasbro)? Is it excellent as takara's one (i mean the ar: is it as thick, tough, impact- resistant like the original)?
(Jan. 07, 2018  4:49 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Fine then! But i just read something that shoocked me: wd can break! Everyone but the heavy ones, so i prefere to keep my ten heavy instead of placing a ten wide. The question is: with a ten heavy, how can i improve my combo? Just by reputting the classic right SG maybe?

(Jan. 07, 2018  1:48 AM)K1D Wrote: There's not a difference (clear might be more durable based on my past experience )

Btw, what you guys think about griffolyon 2  (Hasbro)? Is it excellent as takara's one (i mean the ar: is it as thick, tough, impact- resistant like the original)?

I've used lots of clear parts, for example several of my solid color face bolts have broken,but not my clear ones (same went for tracks and tips) I am quite fond of legos and the same solid-clear durability rule applied. As for the weight disk, how tall or short is the blade? The wd prob won' make contact judging by your parts(also HMS blades are usually what break wds)
(Jan. 07, 2018  5:54 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  4:49 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Fine then! But i just read something that shoocked me: wd can break! Everyone but the heavy ones, so i prefere to keep my ten heavy instead of placing a ten wide. The question is: with a ten heavy, how can i improve my combo? Just by reputting the classic right SG maybe?

Btw, what you guys think about griffolyon 2  (Hasbro)? Is it excellent as takara's one (i mean the ar: is it as thick, tough, impact- resistant like the original)?

I've used lots of clear parts, for example several of my solid color face bolts have broken,but not my clear ones (same went for tracks and tips) I am quite fond of legos and the same solid-clear durability rule applied. As for the weight disk, how tall or short is the blade? The wd prob won' make contact judging by your parts(also HMS blades are usually what break wds)

Thank you! So i can keep my clear blue base, since i can't find a nip seaborg h12.
Btw, have you experienced griffolyon 2 (especially cross griffon)? I can't get an answer for that Unhappy
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:10 PM)bblader90 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  5:54 PM)K1D Wrote: I've used lots of clear parts, for example several of my solid color face bolts have broken,but not my clear ones (same went for tracks and tips) I am quite fond of legos and the same solid-clear durability rule applied. As for the weight disk, how tall or short is the blade? The wd prob won' make contact judging by your parts(also HMS blades are usually what break wds)

Thank you! So i can keep my clear blue base, since i can't find a nip seaborg h12.
Btw, have you experienced griffolyon 2 (especially cross griffon)? I can't get an answer for that :(

Sorry mate (or she mate), got in around metal fight,worked back to plastic then got into burst,unfortunately i was too late to get any plastic blades,try the q and a thread
OK, WBO rules let me change the stickers on the base with trygle ones?
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:23 PM)bblader90 Wrote: OK, WBO rules let me change the stickers on the base with trygle ones?

Yep
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:44 PM)bblader908 Wrote: Yayyy!!!

It is the same base as trygle right?
Also, did you change the weight disk?
No, it's seaborg one. I still have the ten heavy
That can't be too true, cuz I had a Ten Wide WD shatter in the middle of a Plastic V. Plastic battle. I wanna say it was Burning Kerberous Vs. Wolborg 2 all stock parts, and the recoil from one of the hits completely shattered Kerberous' WD. No idea how that happened.
Any combos for: deep chaos, ark bahamut, MGC drain fafnir, MGC tornado wyvern, killer deathscyther, God Valkyrie, lost Longinus , 1,2 (x2),4,7, atomic, bearing, zephyr, spiral (x2 one extremely worn out) hunter. Will battle in all hasbro stadiums. Please make balance and stamina
(Jan. 08, 2018  9:02 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Any combos for: deep chaos, ark bahamut, MGC drain fafnir, MGC tornado wyvern, killer deathscyther, God Valkyrie, lost Longinus , 1,2 (x2),4,7, atomic, bearing, zephyr, spiral (x2 one extremely worn out) hunter. Will battle in all hasbro stadiums. Please make balance and stamina
DF 4m Atomic for more LAD, Spiral for a balance type

(Jan. 07, 2018  11:21 PM)bblader90 Wrote: No, it's seaborg one. I still have the ten heavy

Just checked, it's good

(Jan. 08, 2018  11:07 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  9:02 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Any combos for: deep chaos, ark bahamut, MGC drain fafnir, MGC tornado wyvern, killer deathscyther, God Valkyrie, lost Longinus , 1,2 (x2),4,7, atomic, bearing, zephyr, spiral (x2 one extremely worn out) hunter. Will battle in all hasbro stadiums. Please make balance and stamina
dF.4m.at for stamina, dF.7m.hn for ballance (only if handspun/weak launched 

(Jan. 07, 2018  11:21 PM)bblader90 Wrote: No, it's seaborg one. I still have the ten heavy

Just checked, it's good

Drain Fafnir 4/7 Meteor/Bump Bearing (get Glaive pls)
Deep Chaos 4/7 Meteor/Bump Atomic (Glaive is better here too)
Lost Longinus 4/7/2 Meteor/Bump Zephyr/Atomic

Use A mold chips for the first two.
(Jan. 09, 2018  1:33 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Drain Fafnir 4/7 Meteor/Bump Bearing (get Glaive pls)

no a moulds :( also I wanna get bJ
(Jan. 09, 2018  2:54 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  1:33 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Drain Fafnir 4/7 Meteor/Bump Bearing (get Glaive pls)

no a moulds Unhappy also I wanna get bJ

Just use the tightest chip then. bJ and kS are easy sources for Glaive, I'd suggest you get 2 of em.
(Jan. 09, 2018  2:58 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  2:54 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: no a moulds :( also I wanna get bJ

Just use the tightest chip then. bJ and kS are easy sources for Glaive, I'd suggest you get 2 of em.
I'll just get bJ because I'm collecting the number discs and all I need is 5,6,0 and 3 when it comes out I also have the 8 disc, soz 4 forgetting
What's the best gV combo
Factoring in my B-Day gifts from my parents: i have SgV.Infinite, aC.6M.T, Dranzer S.6C.S, L2.N.Sp (Limited) B-00 bR.4S.B, (Broken) lS.7.Mr, dF.8.Nt, O2.T.X, B2.H.H and X2,M.I, only the lS is broken EDIT: Adding Holy Knight gV, gV,6V,Rb and 2x Sr.0.Zt
(Jan. 10, 2018  2:30 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Factoring in my B-Day gifts from my parents: i have SgV.Infinite, aC.6M.T, Dranzer S.6C.S, L2.N.Sp (Limited) B-00 bR.4S.B, (Broken) lS.7.Mr, dF.8.Nt, O2.T.X, B2.H.H and X2,M.I, only the lS is broken

Lost Longinus 4/7Meteor Hold
Strike God Valkyrie 4/7Meteor Xtreme
Alter Chronos 4/7 Cross/Star Trans/Nothing(?)
Next week I’m going to vs a friends requiem spriggan soI need help with getting out a combo that can beat it. I have killer deathscyther 2vortex hunter, legend spriggan 7 merge, kreis Satan 2glaive loop, nightmare Longinus destroy, galaxy zeus 4meteor plant and sieg xcalibur 1 iron i also have a launcher setup of the beylauncher with a launcher grip and beylogger plus. I also have metal god chips too. On top of that I have like 32-52 usd to spare on Amazon so that I’m planning to use on beys so if there is any bey that I don’t have list I could pick up for a better combo and to open more options for people suggesting combos. It would help greatly if anybody had any combos also if you have any suggestions for beys to add for it it must be TT GOD LAYER BEYS
How good is Bahamoote Bahamoote F230BWD/AS as a stamina type? Are there any suggestions for a better Track and/or Tip?
Also what is a good Combo for a Libra? I currently have Libra on a 100WD set-up but I know it can be better.