"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:02 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:57 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Nightmare Longinus 2Vortex Destroy/Hunter/Nothing should work.

U can't but discs on Longinus .-.

Woops, forgot, just use Vortex instead then.
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:09 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:02 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: U can't but discs on Longinus .-.

Woops, forgot, just use Vortex instead then.

K
I have:
L-Drago Destoy FConfused
Big Bang Pegasus FGrin
Fang Leone 130W2D
Flash Sagitarrio 230 WD
and Diablo Nemisis XGrin

Using in BB-10, I need a combo for each type.

(Dec. 21, 2017  6:55 AM)SabreLeo Wrote: I have:
L-Drago Destoy FConfused
Big Bang Pegasus FGrin
Fang Leone 130W2D
Flash Sagitarrio 230 WD
and Diablo Nemisis XGrin

Using in BB-10, I need a combo for each type.

F: S
F: D
X: D
(Dec. 21, 2017  7:09 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: U can put frames on nl?

Yep, underside is basically a plastic core disk
(Dec. 19, 2017  2:56 PM)bblader90 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  12:04 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Imma be blunt: We haven't seen how Hasbro V3 performs. It may in fact be better, due to heavier weight, but we have no idea atm. Takara-Tomy V3 outclasses Takara V2, but is almost equal to Takara V.

OK i see. But now that god layer beys are out, useful parts that belong to the previous burst generations will be compatible with them (Hasbro speaking)?

Nobody knows about that?
(Dec. 23, 2017  5:40 PM)bblader90 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  2:56 PM)bblader90 Wrote: OK i see. But now that god layer beys are out, useful parts that belong to the previous burst generations will be compatible with them (Hasbro speaking)?

Nobody knows about that

All Hasbro burst is compatiable and all TT burst is compatiable but hasbro drivers and layers are not compatible with TT drivers and layers.
Yayyy! I was scared about rules, i mean about a possible split of categories burst/burst evolution. I'll get a genesis valtryek v3 with heavy and Xtreme to maximise its attack skills. Thank you for the answer and merry Christmas to every single blader out there!!!
But there will be a split of categories burst/burst evolution in your opinion? I hope not, i wouldn't like to buy the parts i was talking in my previous post for nothing...

So i'd really love to mix those parts cause i hate v3 sub-red frame...
(Dec. 24, 2017  2:20 PM)bblader90 Wrote: But there will be a split of categories burst/burst evolution in your opinion? I hope not, i wouldn't like to buy the parts i was talking in my previous post for nothing...

So i'd really love to mix those parts cause i hate v3 sub-red frame...

Takara Tomy did not have one, Hasbro will not have one.
So what is that thing holding the forge disc? Would i have to use it in official tournaments?
(Dec. 24, 2017  3:47 PM)bblader90 Wrote: So what is that thing holding the forge disc? Would i have to use it in official tournaments?

The thing that keeps the Forge Disk in place is the Performance Tip. The Performance Tip locks into the layer but its shape allows for the disk to be put in between.

Yes, you must use a disk for it to be legal for tournaments
No you misunderstood XD, i was talking about the new switchstrike burst series and i asked if the piece of plastic that holds the disk can be removed in order to compete in official tournaments. I love the new valtryek v3 but that red thing is awful
Question in the question: in the meantime of the burst evolution line is not available in europe i need you to help me. I'm undecided in choosing between valtryek (the first one) and valtryek v2, cause in almost every battle i've seen v2 gets owned by the previous version. Is v1 so much stronger than v2?
Yes it can, they can be switched for slight effects. Some are heavier or have different shapes. You can also use Core Disks without the frame
Can anybody please tell me a good rubber tip for attack? Everybody says Xtreme has too friction on the stadium so it may cause an involuntary self burst
(Dec. 24, 2017  7:36 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Can anybody please tell me a good rubber tip for attack? Everybody says Xtreme has too friction on the stadium so it may cause an involuntary self burst

Xtreme is best. else you can use Accel, Zephyr or Hunter. maybe Destory
I need to know any bey burst set suggestion
(Dec. 25, 2017  9:33 PM)Romanbjr Wrote: I need to know any bey burst set suggestion

The God Custom set.
(Dec. 25, 2017  9:33 PM)Romanbjr Wrote: I need to know any bey burst set suggestion

B-105 Starter Set (When it comes out in May 2018)
Build me a combo!

parts/beys:Victory Valkyrie ,zillion Zeus, dark deathyther, wild wyvern, Raging Ragnarok, obelisk Odin (1 layered), unlock unicorn, unlock unicorn (1 layered),obelisk Odin,Victory Valkyrie (one layered),kaiser kerbeus, kaiser kerbeus (one layered), storm spriggan, storm spriggan (one layered), raging Ragnarok (1 layered), nova neptune (1 layered), tornado wyvern, legend spriggan, physic phantom(just the layer) impact, spiral, ripfire spriggan, xtreme, 6, cross, drain fefnir, inferno ifrid,hold,1, holy horusood.

stadium:b-09

what i think is a good combo: lS,7,W (weight)

make atleast 3 competitive combo's

reason: im trying to make good combos to make for competitive play
Parts

Layers:

Tempest Wyvron

Genisis Valtryek

Unicrest U2

Odax O2

Lost Longinus (Takara)

Discs:

Nine

Central

Down

Spread

Tripple

Frames:

Glaive

Vortex

Drivers:

Atomic Grin

Reboot

Xtreme

Needle

Revolve

Please try making 3 competitive combos, Thank you!
Build me a combo Smile

Parts I have are:

ENERGY LAYERS:
Valtryek V2
Spryzen S2
Valtryek
Unicrest
Roktavor
Xcalius
Xcalius X2

FORCE DISCS:
Boost
Knuckle
Wing
Ring
Gravity
Force
Magnum

PERFORMANCE TIPS:
Variable
Unite
Accel
Defense
Resolve
Extreme
Impact

Thanks!
Roktavor/Xcalius/Valtryek. Gravity/Knuckle. Accel/Xtreme if you are referring to Hasbro?
yea all are hasbro parts, could you recommend a defense and attack type thanks!