"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Okay. Reading more on God Layer parts I think something using 8 could do what I am looking for. Something like Alter Kronos 8 Glaive/Cross Atomic.
How does Cross compare with Glaive for making an effective LAD + OWD combo?
Also, is Yaeger Yggdrassil good for anything? Maybe it sounds childish but I want a stamina/defense layer with dragons on it unless it's bad enough to ruin the rest of the combo.
Drain Fafnir is what you need for a defense/stamina dragon
(Nov. 08, 2017  12:13 AM)Rocket Maki Wrote: Okay. Reading more on God Layer parts I think something using 8 could do what I am looking for. Something like Alter Kronos 8 Glaive/Cross Atomic.
How does Cross compare with Glaive for making an effective LAD + OWD combo?
Also, is Yaeger Yggdrassil good for anything? Maybe it sounds childish but I want a stamina/defense layer with dragons on it unless it's bad enough to ruin the rest of the combo.

What Snake said, and Y2 is really bad. Oval shape and recoil kill it, and the god layers far outweigh it.
(Nov. 07, 2017  8:15 AM)Rocket Maki Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  3:05 AM)dt1000 Wrote: The mentioned combo would work well, just not as good as other combos.

Yeah. I'm not really looking for the best combo possible, I just want to recreate some combos I had in the plastic-era; that's why having a disc that creates a flywheel effect is important to me.

Well, if you're trying to simulate a Wide-series Weight Disc in Burst, Yell would be the way to do it. Perhaps I need to try to recreate some old strategies I used in Plastics.
Suzaku-X
Thanks for that info. The disc and tip of Y2 were so notable in comparison to the layer that the internet seemed to have gone full yezhov on it. I couldn't find anything punctual on it, not even in WBOWombat's channel.

@strato-abyss19
Eight kind of has the proper form for OWD and I read that it works for OWD. Yell looks really cool but if Eight does the same and outclasses it then that's great.

Also, after watching some japanese youtubers I settled on Alter Chronos for the energy layer, the bey I'm trying to "bring back" had that same gimmick due to a badly molded Ten Wide; then I guess I would go with Alter Chronos 8Glaive/Cross Atomic, depending on which frame is the best at LAD.
Is there any place here where I can request tests on a combo?
(Nov. 08, 2017  7:37 AM)Rocket Maki Wrote: Suzaku-X
Thanks for that info. The disc and tip of Y2 were so notable in comparison to the layer that the internet seemed to have gone full yezhov on it. I couldn't find anything punctual on it, not even in WBOWombat's channel.

@strato-abyss19
Eight kind of has the proper form for OWD and I read that it works for OWD. Yell looks really cool but if Eight does the same and outclasses it then that's great.

Also, after watching some japanese youtubers I settled on Alter Chronos for the energy layer, the bey I'm trying to "bring back" had that same gimmick due to a badly molded Ten Wide; then I guess I would go with Alter Chronos 8Glaive/Cross Atomic, depending on which frame is the best at LAD.

Glaive is better. That combo is already similar to the top tier aC 4Glaive Atomic being used now
(Nov. 08, 2017  7:42 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2017  7:37 AM)Rocket Maki Wrote: Suzaku-X

@strato-abyss19

Glaive is better. That combo is already similar to the top tier aC 4Glaive Atomic being used now

Huh. That's great.
Thanks for the help, guys.
can anyone help me out? i have a lost longinus but idk what any good combo for it.
(Nov. 09, 2017  11:50 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: can anyone help me out? i have a lost longinus but idk what any good combo for it.

Do you have any other burst beyblades?
I need I good balence type comob these are parts I have
Leon
Serpent
Kronos
Befaul
Sagatario
And a red flame looking one
Metal wheels
Rock X2
Sythe
PosIan
Hercules
Jade
Varieties

Spin tracks
It looks like a grey wheel
A flame looking one that pops apart
A tall one 5 layers
A one with things sticking out with thorns
A Short one 2 layers
One that looks like a hoop with 3 layers
A one that free spins and looks like spikes
A 3 blades one X2
A one with 4 blades looks like a tornado
And one that looks like 3 walls piping out

Tips

ETD
Ms
Wd x2
Flat
Rf left worn down
A tiny wd
A sharp

That's all sorry it's not there real names
(Nov. 09, 2017  12:43 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2017  11:50 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: can anyone help me out? i have a lost longinus but idk what any good combo for it.

Do you have any other burst beyblades?

yeah, dual layer beys and some pre dual layer. i was thinking l2 n x, is that good?
(Nov. 10, 2017  5:19 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2017  12:43 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Do you have any other burst beyblades?

yeah, dual layer beys and some pre dual layer. i was thinking l2 n x, is that good?

can you give me a list of parts you own? L2.N.X is a good attack type
i have v1, k2, l2, r2, o2,w2,x1
knuckle gravity nine boost jerk
xtreme, press, (slightly worn) unite and also slightly worn revolve,survive, mint gyro and fusion
Im gonna give a quick s/o to plastics and my combo is (Seaborg 3) Seaborg 1 base(Defense grip base inverted tip) , Neo left spin gear, Ten wide, Seaborg 2 AR (whale crusher)
How's the layer Holy Horusood?
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:44 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: How's the layer Holy Horusood?

It's horrible, even without god layers. It's mediocre at everything.
I Only have access to hasbro parts.
Energy Layers:
Unicrest
Yggdrion
Xcalius
Unicrest U2
Yggdrion Y2
Kerbeus K2
Roktavor R2
Forge Discs:
Force
Gravity
Ring
Down
Limited
Drivers:
Edge
Defence
Xtreme
Revolve
Survive
Press
Needle
(Nov. 12, 2017  6:02 PM)Zaphiro01 Wrote: I Only have access to hasbro parts.
Energy Layers:
Unicrest
Yggdrion
Xcalius
Unicrest U2
Yggdrion Y2
Kerbeus K2
Roktavor R2
Forge Discs:
Force
Gravity
Ring
Down
Limited
Drivers:
Edge
Defence
Xtreme
Revolve
Survive
Press
Needle

Unicrest/Kerbeus K2 Gravity Press/Needle (whichever feels tighter)
Yggdrion/Yggdrion Y2 (maybe) Gravity Revolve
Xcalius Gravity Xtreme
Nightmare Longinus M Destroy

Just need to add the Meteo frame
I heard that Genesis Valtryek/God Valkyrie is dominating the meta lately. Can anyone point me to a decent attack custom using gV? My current one is God Valkyrie Nine Xtreme, where the Xtreme is slightly worn.
(Nov. 13, 2017  4:04 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I heard that Genesis Valtryek/God Valkyrie is dominating the meta lately. Can anyone point me to a decent attack custom using gV? My current one is God Valkyrie Nine Xtreme, where the Xtreme is slightly worn.

Strike God Chip God Valkyrie 7M Extreme/Variable are your best bets, but lS and sX are better.
This is my Metal Series Combo: Face bolt: Metal Face with custom Dragoon sticker on it. Energy Ring: Sagittario 2. Fusion Wheel: Flash Attack Mode. Spin track/ Special Performance tip: Final Drive. Is this combo good or bad?
(Nov. 16, 2017  12:35 AM)MegaSonicKid Wrote: This is my Metal Series Combo: Face bolt: Metal Face with custom Dragoon sticker on it. Energy Ring: Sagittario 2. Fusion Wheel: Flash Attack Mode. Spin track/ Special Performance tip: Final Drive. Is this combo good or bad?

Final Drive is just ... NO.

For attack with such a recoil heavy Wheel, use a low track like 90 with Rubber Flat or Right Rubber Flat
These are my parts
Layer:
Lost Longinus L2 (TT)
Valtreyek V2 (Hasbro)
Spryzen S2 (Hasbro)
God Valkyrie (TT)
Killer Deathscyther (TT)
Drain Fafnir (TT)
Disc:
Boost
Knuckle
Driver:
Unite
Variable (Totally Flat)
Reboot
Nothing
Hunter
The only other parts I have are the 230 spin track, MF, and WD (I lost my Storm Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, and Samurai Ifrit a while ago, yet not my Flash Sagittario)